Twin Towers get destroyed

>Twin Towers get destroyed
>America honors their memory by removing all footage of them from movies and TV shows
>Any scene that shows (or ever showed) them in the background will be banned from being aired

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x58sRRnhfjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the Twin Towers?

Yeb did 9/11

The Two Buildings.

twin towers inside 911? damn i didnt even know they had a name, i just called them buildings fucking LOL

The World Trade what? What are you talking about?
Those are those Japanese buildings.

Bait.

>Because we were all alive when it happened, we'll look for them on the skyline and thus remember!
>These people are physically unable to theorize that a generation of people will come along that weren't alive when the twin towers stood.
>The Jews win again.

>tfw seeing the twin towers in the intro for the Sopranos
>tfw they disappear after season 3

911 is the number you call for the ambulancr

The buildings that were "hit" by planes unlike building 7.

I don't know what you're talking about? The twin towers are just something made up by crazy conspiracy theorists. Everyone knows they didn't actually exist.

what buildings?

Eisengaard and Mordor

To cover up and give the American people a reason to be afraid so they would give up their freedom bit by bit

>Twin Towers
what did he mean by this?

Use them for some years to fuel popular hatred and do your business in the ME and then let the amerifats slowly forget it without questioning shit.

The core of the matter is, people still talk about it but no one gives a fuck. It's just a distant tale of the past.

Even if the government came out and admitted it was all a false flag no fatfuck would stand up from his chair to do anything

America has been pussified for decades now not to accept the truth.

>Mordor

You mean Barad-dûr, you swine.

Am i witnessing the birth of le brand new epic meme??? XD

whats there to explain?

>*tips fedora*

>Any scene that shows (or ever showed) them in the background will be banned

bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=x58sRRnhfjY

do they reference 9/11 in the show at all?

must have been pretty fucked up for the Dimeo crime family to see the towers come down.

Paulie and christopher would have tried to enlist.

War is hell

>they were supposed to be in Deus ex but removed because of memory constraints

>memory constraints for a static air box texture

>mfw the twin towers are the new Hitler/holocaust

they do kinda, one scene the fbi guy that was on them originally sees them at the pork store and says hes now anti-kebab force. and any scene with a kebab in it they call them terrorists

it's too triggering clearly

DELET

kek

Lol kekkles

i still surprised none of the lower level mobster dudes joined the army or some shit to kill kebabs.

as much as Tony likes to hold up how much of a percentage of italians fought in WW2, he was pretty damn apprehensive when his son stopped being an edgy brat and wanted to "help people" in the middle east in the last season.

>i just finished season 2 but cant find season 3, so ive started watching Boardwalk Empire

Obvious bait is obvious

>Twin Towers get destroyed

What did he mean by this?

I think a few times in passing but the entire second half does a great job at showing how much things changed before and after the attacks.

They fucked up the false flag. The plane that went down in Pennsylvania was supposed to hit WTC Building 7. It never did because Air Force units who weren't in on the false flag shot it down [no, those passengers did not take over the cockpit and crash it].

So they blew up WTC Building 7 anyway, in the exact same controlled demolition manner as the two main towers. The people running the false flag knew immediately how badly they fucked up and so they set to work getting rid of all video and trace of it.

They are going to do everything they can to basically stop talking about 9-11 in the future outside of vague allusions every know and then.