People want larger parking spots. But that means there will be less spots. How can you justify larger spots anyway?

People want larger parking spots. But that means there will be less spots. How can you justify larger spots anyway?

People are retarded. People can't read or math so driving in itself is quite the accomplishment. How many do you know that can't parallel park?

just make the parking lot bigger. havent you been in the parking lot of a golden coral before? they make the spots bigger because the people that eat there usually drive bigass trucks and weigh 250+ pounds

I suppose my entire neighborhood is an excellent sample of how incompetent most drivers are.

How do we restrict driving at this point since it's evolved beyond a privilege and is now essentially a right.

What about urban areas that can't expand? Or when construction infeasibly impacts business?

Won't happen. Smart cars and self piloting personal aircraft are coming. People will only get lazier and shittier at things that require skill as we advance more technologically

Most businesses can't expand their parking lots...where the fuck do you live?

adirondacks.

So then automation is coming. Surely the flood of automated cars will make human-driven vessels the largest chokepoint of productivity. Do we (read: when) ban anything not driven by AI? (except in times of emergency?)

just make the parking lots bigger. if they arent big enough, make them bigger, how hard is that?

You can't. People who can't learn how to park should be shot.

Read the thread you country bumpkin

I did. how you justify making larger spots is to make the parking lot bigger, then there wont have to be fewer spots.

I dont think I have parallel parked more than 5 times since I got my license 8 years ago.

Can't do that in cities without making the store smaller. More than a little expensive.

then they should have made the lot bigger in the first place, idiot.

goddammit you city folk need to get a brain.

I grew up in rural Alabama.

Space is finite in cities. You want a bunch of kiosks surrounded by asphalt?

In some states, such as Arkansas, you don't have to parallel park to get a DL.

yes, thats the future you retard.

>potted plants dont exist
wow, you city people sure know how make things seem negative.

There are a few new apartment buildings being constructed in this city that HAVE NO PARKING by design because of Special Little Snowflake environmentalism.
Already a severe lack of parking, snarling traffic jams twice a day...
"Hey I know we'll make 200 units of studio apartments with no allocation for parking of transportation vehicles. Damn, gay partner, we so edgy!"
Small parking spots? I JUST NEED A FUCKING PARKING SPOT TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!
Okay, I need a bigass parking spot because I drive an "in work" 63 BelAir.

>my apartment doesnt have all the amenities I want because other people are snowflakes
lol