You're about to leave the club and this guy slaps your GF's ass

You're about to leave the club and this guy slaps your GF's ass

What do you do

arrest him

Dump my gf. By him a drink.

Let him cuck me

Get my black boyfriends to beat him up

The club is for whores and your gf deserves to get her ass slapped for setting foot in there. You deserve it for bringing her too, cuckleberry Finn.

Buy him a bigger hoodie

say "Hey, dude, cut it out" and then punch him. I can take him on likely.

pull my gun out and ask for an apology.

This plus crush the bastard's windpipe

Pistol whip him in the temple.

You'd really pull your gun on a situation with no danger whatsoever. Irresponsible af

Nothing.

>gf turns around
>alpha sees her face
>*giggles*

ask him to come home for a 3some

Force my foot through his knee. Y'know, hyperextend his leg. Throat punch. Grab balls and twist... You don't need to be big and strong to take somebody down.

I'd let my girlfriend kick his ass. While she was choking him out, I would draw a dick on his face, right next to his mouth.

He looks like he'd rather slap a guy's ass.

Where is the ass on your hand?

basically this

kick him in the shin and watch his weak legs crumble

closed fist slap his ass

THIS

Depends on how coked out I am. If I'm doing blow that night, I'd head butt him in his nose.

Slap my gf's ass stronger, to let him know i've accepted the ass slapping challenge, then crack my knuckles.

I tap him on the forehead so his yoke spills out

I'd say "Don't slap her too hard. I've had this doll for 6yrs and the silicone is degrading. Plus, I havent washed the pussy insert in weeks. It's kinda smelly in there."

Ask what happened to his eyebrows

Id poke him really hard with my fuckstick

you guys are all either martial arts experts (1% chance) or have never been in a fight (99% chance)

this dude looks like a pussy, and if he did slap my girls ass, i'd look at him and say "i remember when tattoos were for badasses not little girls" and walk away. because that is the kind of pussy mother fucker that just sues you if you touch him

Kick his knee and snap his toothpick legs kek

Probably laugh. He looks homosex, it's the same as a girl slapping her ass. It ain't no thang.