Hey Sup Forumsros. Tell me why are you sad tonight? Grab some wine/beer and let's converse

Hey Sup Forumsros. Tell me why are you sad tonight? Grab some wine/beer and let's converse.

I'm gucci.

Good to hear it, fam. Hope you keep it like that.

I'm a fucking loser

Why do you think so?

so what?

Just finished ending E of Nier Automata. just wow

Legit game, I hear. I'll try it soon.

I'm a NEET college student. Literally all I do is play vidyas and go on Sup Forums.

You will not be disappointed, you just have to play all the endings.

Why don't you talk to some people? Get some friends, talk to some girls?

I ghosted this chick a while back because she didn't want to fuck me, she led me on and whole bunch of other shit. But we dis fool around a bit. We were good friends and I can't stop thinking about her. She has texted and called me a few times recently, I answered one of her calls but hung up on her after a minute. I miss her so much

Aight, man, I trust your word. I'm aching for some RPG lately.

Let her go, is my advise. Idk how old are you, but wait until at least 23 or 24 to look for something serious. Don't miss opportunities to just have fun, fam. Don't waste time being sad

That thought lingers in my head all the time, I'm 20 and I feel like I'm wasting my life. I want to go out there and meet girls and get laid but I don't know what's holding me back. I almost fucked that one chick but she was a cunt and led me on, most of my experience was with her. I feel like I could fuck her since I've been ghosting her, not sure though.

Been on and off depressed for 6 years. Went through a lot of family stuff when I was about 15, got kicked out of home - moved to my uncles and got kicked out of there. I never knew my father, he left when I was about 1-2, saw him 5 times since and he died when I was about 11, and my the stepfather I grew up with divorced my mother around the time I started getting depressed - he didn't once ask to see me after that. I feel abandoned by everyone. I had very few friends in highschool, had delusions for most of it. Got out of highschool, met a girl in uni, stayed with her for a year and a half - wanted to marry her. One day she suddenly left me for someone else - seriously told me she wanted to leave, then a week later she'd moved out and was with someone else. I was severely depressed by the end of the relationship, told her I tried to kill myself after she left and she said "yeah I thought so" and hung up. She wont even talk to me anymore - I have no idea why or what happened between us. I feel like I can't trust anyone, I want to kill myself and most people I see. I met a girl recently who I fell in love with, and she did the exact same thing - completely disappeared, deleted her facebook, canceled her phone, never told me anything. Found out through a friend she just started dating someone else. I can't keep myself away from drugs and alcohol, been using 300-400mg of codiene every day to keep myself calm (due to ease of access, is OTC in australia), abusing anything else I can get my hands on. The only thing keeping me alive these days is the knowledge that one day, things have to get better. Until then, I am stuck in a cycle of depression and abuse.

I have a couple friends. I've had enough girlfriends too, I just don't like being in a relationship

Well, if it makes you feel better I made this thread to try to take my mind off a friend who passed a couple of days ago. Soon you'll see that bitches come and go, like wind. You'll get laid soon mang, sooner than you think probably kek

Wish I knew why.
Perhaps it's the perennial knowledge that I have accomplished nothing, have nothing to call my own, no family, no significant other, no job, no career, no future. And I'm 30.
Can't really put my finger on it...

You got the right idea at the end. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, hour, a year but it goes away eventually and something replaces it. Just go for the Momentum, if you got too many drugs on your house rn, go for it and throw them all away, don't hesitate. Believe

OP here again, same as all the other answers. Why don't you go study, man? You're still on time.

I dont have anything except alcohol at the moment. Very slowly coming off everything else, having trouble but getting there.

Lack of vocation I guess. And without that you can't really be good at something, or even endure. Plus even if I went thru college who the hell would want to hire a 35-37 with no experience in that field? It's bad enough I have to find a job at the moment.
Currently an hero looks like a promising option.

Don't do it. Find a job, and look for happyness. We're going to die anyway, and we don't know what's on the other side. Just enjoy your time here, doing whatever you love at least.

i dont have what it takes. my window closed 6 years ago. am about to drunkenly go to my parents house because i have no food

Go to your parents house, but don't say shit
like that. Windows don't close because of years.

I'm impressed neet and in collage. You're like a double agent.

OP here. I hope I helped a little bit with the replies, guys if anyone still stalking. I'm going to head in to bed now, tomorrow will be a shitty day, I think. Good luck and stay strong

I m happy because i know i am going to die...

I genuinely wish all the best for you my upside down friendo. Hang in there kidda.

every thing else is chicken shit

>tfw no gf

Alcoholic here.

thanks brotha. taking itt a day at a time really. have a job at least, its the last thing holding me on at this point.

I am drunk already
I'm such a pussy, gets alcoholized fast

Do you even know what NEET stands for LOL

I am pretty much you, except a year younger

user, I'm in a kind of mental loop.

- I necessarily must survive. My environment and my biology force me to continue surviving.

However. . .

- I must necessarily die sometime. Maybe sooner rather than later.

I cannot resolve these two unresolvable truths.

I'm too hard on myself. Whenever I make a mistake of any size (especially in social situations and ranked video games which I try to find meaning in) I put myself down. Such as me saying
"Jesus Christ you fucking idiot why haven't you just killed yourself yet". It used to be worse and I would hit myself but got that under control. The worst part is I have problems talking about it with other people because I feel I will be looked at as an edgy faggot who shops at hot topic and listens to screamo. This end up going back to the self deprecation as a start focusing on being said edgy faggot. I need help.

Because my chinkpad won't be shipping until next week.

It feels like I have no where to go in life. My Bipolar disqualifies me for the millitary, and i really needed that. But know I'm just here still at a shitty fast food job, still alone, and still doing the things that got me kicked out at my uncles.

be happy now you can't be happy when you're dead

is why.

Bump

>28
>cant get a job
>dont like alcohol so cant drink troubles away

Lost my job this past february, living off of unemployment.

cant bring my fiance over from another country since i wont be making enough to get her here. Fear i might lose her

Forced to live back in my parents house with a domineering mother whos whole purposr in life seemingly is to take whatever money i have left

Got high blood pressure

Wondering why noone wants to at least take a look at my damn resume and give me at least somethin temporary

Just cant seem to get out of this funk.

>33
>haven't been able to work for a few years
>stuck with two kids full time
>one dead baby mama
>one alive piece of shit baby mama
>moved into my parents basement with kids
>have to teach youngest how to read
>actually have a decent setup for gaming
>also cruising Sup Forums with another decent setup
>bored to shit everyday because can't work
>this thread isn't for me
>16 beers so far
>more in the fridge
>not sad anymore
>thanks Obama

I'm not sad. It's morning, I am drunk and I made it the 30 miles to work unscathed. What's there to be sad about?