HAPPENING

Morrocans star throwing rocks at Dutch television presentator

youtube.com/watch?v=3qZpMuAeFHc

civil tensions rising

Other urls found in this thread:

politie.nl/mijn-buurt/wijkagenten/02/jos-runhaar.html?sid=b3efeb8d-2784-412e-887f-3b3eb2ec44ae&geoquery=Ede, Nederland&distance=5.0
youtube.com/watch?v=z3d3Y_CFLIk
youtube.com/watch?v=nKFrvB6OipA
vluchtelingenwerk.nl/noordnederland/locaties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's only a matter of time until you have USA tier riots like LA, Furguson, Chicago, etc. Learn from their mistakes before it's too late.

>before it's too late.
It's already too late.

whats actually going with these mocros in veldhuizen?

Incredible, our government has given these people everything and yet they still defy us, harass us, call our women whores. These people only respond to violence, the very weapon they solely resort to when they wish to see their will done unto others. Ere the time when the Saxon began to hate, because it is becoming increasingly so; let God have mercy upon for they shall have none I swear.

man what is it with dutch female reporters and muslims?

She's asking the right questions

Is this your answer to them, c*ristcuck?

what an odd language

They needmore opportunities in life.

Rich and poor need to be mixed more so youth won't grow up isolated

Jij bent een kanker neger, Portugal

hij heeft gelijk, met jullie kuttaal.

>tfw the government thought letting thousands of these people into the country was a good idea at one point

JUST

Kanker Marokkanen

Alles tegen de kaffir

Governments of the West want to turn our countries into a new Lebanon.

All the actions of these third world migrants (rapes, crime, terror) have been predicted by the Alt-right for a long time.

Teaching my dog to to let me shake his paw does not make it into a human being. Letting a third worlder into a White country does not make him one of us either.

Holy fuck, liberals are stupid.

Well, they just don't have many job opportunities, right?

QUICK! THEY ARE ALL CHOKING SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!!

Oh wait, they are just speaking dutch.

Kek

It's not too late enough.

TOTAAL DANSK

Those New Dutch sure are violent

Holy shit, were those the cops that drove away after she was knocking on the window?

Omg, disgruntled war torn youths just threw pebbles at someone! Stop the presses, its Fucking Happening!!!
This is seriously what you racists sound like right now.

useless twats

>don't worry goyim, there are no such things as "no go zones"

Yeah, they're all too scared to do anything

>It's the wrong moment for you people (reporters) to be here

Basically it's the reporter's own fault for getting hit with stones, I guess. Why don't we just use these people to strengthen our dikes so they're finally good for something?

>pow

Dont listen Sup Forums. Pow is a bigoted and racist television company which provokes foreigners. The video doesnt show what went on before the incident, its just right-wing propaganda. Pow is notorious for provoking peaceful minorities.

Ik hoop dat je sarcastisch bent kanker ventje

that is one fucking repulsive language. how do you people manage to breed? do you promise to be silent in bed?

rot op kanker marrokaan.

jij en de rest van de zandnegers gaan "opgeruimd" worden

Like when they hanged a Dutch flag and a tribute to the deaths of Brussels neara school and vaited to see what the teens did (answer: dozens of Muslim shitheads torethe shit, threv it away, spat on it)

Such entrapment!

This him?

politie.nl/mijn-buurt/wijkagenten/02/jos-runhaar.html?sid=b3efeb8d-2784-412e-887f-3b3eb2ec44ae&geoquery=Ede, Nederland&distance=5.0

If people can be that easily provoked into violence there is obviously something wrong with them.

The ride goes on

I-I like the way it sounds though.

that women is fearless.

She went into an antifa rally and they got pissed she was filming their faces (like all criminals), she got attacked like 5 times and didnt give a fuck.

Its already over gents... It was a pleasure while it lasted.

How many cars did they burn last days?

>strengthen our dikes so they're finally good for something?
>trusting shitskins to build your dikes
Your country will be underwater.

No, I meant use their bodies to strengthen them.

import rooftop koreans nao

youtube.com/watch?v=z3d3Y_CFLIk

say GRAAG

What dey talking bout??

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

I REPEAT

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

kek no stronger redpill than coming into direct contact with shitskins

powned news is smart by sending a woman to ask muslims who disrespect everthing and everyone but espacially woman.

also pls translate

Europe has America-style problems now. Your social frameworks are crumbling.

Advice:

1.) Arm your population ASAP whether the government says "it's ok" or not - they're the bastards who got you into this mess

2.) Cuck the cucks - jam their minds with logic and reason. Only the most deluded won't listen

3.) Meet underground and behind closed doors - that's what all of the terrorists do. Unfortunately, when someone with no dignity hits low, you have to play by their game to properly address the situation

It is not too late, there is just too much brainwashing.

Make
Europe
Great
Again

send guns here next tine, not into syria ameribro

lel

>provoking violence
Tell me, when is it acceptable to use violence against someone expressing themselves?

>When they call the cops, they hesitate to come, when they do come, they go again without doing anything.

I swear the Dutch police get commands from the government not to deal with such cases because it leads to bad publicity regarding moroccans and the immigrants

>Moroccan youth terrorize neighbourhood (torching cars, etc.)
>POW reporter investigates and gets pelted with rocks
>One Moroccan (2:21-2:25) says they have themselves to blame for being here
>Police is called, useless as usual
>Purge when?

Next generation, it'll be too late.

Our generation is literally the last hope.

Holy shit, don't listen to him guys. Pownews is barely rightwing, barely controversial, it's like saying that not wanting to become a minority in your own country is racist. He must be an antifa cuck, who are fascists themselves

I stopped listening to him as soon as he tried to justify attempted murder (throwing stones) because the thrower was "provoked".

Why does she say "what the fuck"?

Please don't tell me that it is actually normal to swear in ENglish, dutchbros...

so the police just did nothing?

1:39 the journalist starts chimping out

VAT THE FAK

my sides

>Muslims
>throwing stones

everything seems to be in order here.

I think he's a morrocan himself
We say, wat de fok, all the time

>call our women whores
They aren't wrong

i liked it. imagine fucking that hot reporter

It is. You'd be amazed how many English words Dutch people use in daily conversations, it's disgusting.

travel safe pupper

(sorry i am flying next week so i gotta be safe).

It happens more and more
youtube.com/watch?v=nKFrvB6OipA

ok you got it

Fuck you faggot

wow dutch people get your shit together, pretty face girl but sounds retarded as fuck, I'd be throwing stones too if I had to hear that terrible language day in day out

>be Dutch
>make referendum
>....
>non
>binding

topkek

travel safe pupper

>>call our women whores
>They aren't wrong

AUSSIE EXPAT DETECTED!!!

How the fuck aren't people combatting this shit?

Haven't you had enough?

Our country has contributed very much to science, literature, technology, civilization and law, more then many others with the same size of our country, and it couldn't have been done without our language. Why don't you fuck off.

what does the old guy say ?

Hugely underrated post, kek'd

be safe, dog - have an OK trip

doesn't absolve you of responsibility for all the shitskins you imported after your industrial enterprises threatened to move their production overseas

now you are left with shitskins and production was moved anyway, good job in long-term thinking

I live in a Northern village and the shit hasn't arrived here yet.

If it did I would deal with it instantly.

You don't fuck with the northerners, it's one of the reasons they don't put refugeecenters here. The people threatened the city council with firebombing of the city council and some Dutch kids burned the an empty disco shack that was supposed to be a refugee center, down last year (not kidding.)

whoa whoa, listen here friend, Geet Wilders is a cool dude and if American Empire is to fall, I would only wish the dutch empire replace it, you guys are bros.

I mean the boers were dutch people at one time correct? They are the last vestiage of white civilization through endurance in South Africa no?

I mean, with all that said, even the most die hard dutch person can realize they have an ugly sounding language no?

My ears feel like they got jumped by three negroes that were looking for cash but because I only carry credit cards they stabbed me and left me in a pool of my own blood.

Our governments have always been, is, and will continue to be Anti-White. They always knew letting in millions upon millions of non-whites into our continent was a bad idea, but they did so anyways because they want to exterminate the white race through massmigration of non-whites into our countries, and then racemixing, to mongrelize the white race out of existence.

Dank U

Try to keep it real please. I want this shit squashed before it leaks this far east.

I believe.

Travel safe pupper

I've just got back from Amsterdam and while I was there I was sat in a cafe when I noticed a man coughing quite loudly but i just ignored him.
He started coughing even louder but I still just ignored him.
Eventually he began to cough and choke really badly so I jumped up and smacked him really hard on the back.
Anyway, it turned out he was just speaking Dutch.

Look at yourself subhuman goat raper.
Enjoy living in a third world shithole being cucked
by european bureaucrats

I don't think more Northern Asian authorities would put up with this muslim shit. You guys are lucky you don't have all this colonial guilt squashed upon us through media and education. A tip, don't ever establish colonies, just take their resources and get the fuck out

He says that this scum is always pulling stunts like this if you call them on their behaviour.

Whats the reason they are throwing stones? I'm living near a refugee camp and they never do stuff like this. Always very friendly and greeting if you walk by.

Travel safe pupper

>one of the reasons they don't put refugee centers here.

vluchtelingenwerk.nl/noordnederland/locaties

Most of the blue dots are asylum centres.

Didn't know your police is actually more cucked than ours lol

Because they where simply walking over the street. One Dutch women got hit in the head.

WHAT THE FUCK

They've probably been given the same instructions as yours were given after the Fickifest at New Year's.