Secrets Thread

Secrets Thread.

Give me you darkest secrets Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OhXWiPFXKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

I killed my mom when I was 13 and everyone thot my dad did it XD

she would but i am not 12 or superstitious.

I got kind of forced by a guy to give him a blowjob and ended loving it when he pushed on my head and told me how to do it

im starting to believe you might be telling the truth, you gigantic homosexual.

thank you..? i think

I killed my highschool bully in January

I once fucked my ex gf while she was sleeping and never told her.

i make sweet butt with OP of mother

Sounds like you had an extremely healthy upbringing.

I want my wifey to get fucked by big cocks while i watch and join

I want to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride

Cuck detected

Thanks Admiral Obvious

F u

I killed someones vibe

I'm missing my middle school crush a guy named christian. He wanted to expirament with me but I moved. I'm a guy btw

good for you bro. im proud of you.

had a 12 gf when i was 25.

Bitch don't kill my vibe bitch don't kill my vibe

Meanie

Give us the details, family.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OhXWiPFXKs

my first youtube video!

my secret is successfully guessing the password of my friend's laptop while he was away at a music festival and saving the nudes of his ex girlfriend on my phone without his knowledge

I was molested as a child by my cousin who was the same age as me, resulting in me molesting a few others throughout my childhood (all my age)

I'm considering to give into my urges and start trapping

Was it enjoyable?

Details please, obviously names/places changed

you need to get a nose job before you trap you fucking jew.

same.

What's stopping you?

gshau

would you still fuck me though? insecurity and also the fact I live in super closed minded small middle of no where town.

>would you still fuck me though?

i dont know. how old are you?

I sometimes post pics of my gf on /b (with no face) and hope someone will recognize her.

I am a successful salesman, I have a bachelor's, I'm fairly intelligent and handsome. I get along with my co-workers and my customers seem to love me. I believe I'm getting a bonus in a weeks time.

At home all I do is stare at this section of the white wall in my apartment and think about death. I do this for the majority of every weekend and every chance that I get when I get home. I have thought about death for 14 hours straight before. I dont think anyone knows how fucked I am.

One of my coworkers told me "your a little suspect" i think he thinks I'm gay. Which I'm not. Maybe he is fucking around? We get pretty mean with each other in joking. Am I overthinking this?

I grew up off the grid in Montana. I had sexual relationships with just about everyone in my family, we all did. Of course I didn't know it was sexual it's just what my family did. The first time I penetrated a girl I was 5 with my 11 year old cousin. She lost her vitginity at 4. I didn't cum for obvious reasons but I still got pulses of pleasure that were little orgasms. The first time I ejaculated I was 11 and I was getting a blow job from my older sister who was 16. She got pissed I didn't warn her first. When I told that was the first time stuff ever come out of there she laughed at me. No one was ever forced or held down to my knowledge and I still go back to see them about three times a year. I live in a city now and have a normal job. No one has any idea about my family. My only hang up is dating I never want to get serious because eventually I'll have to either try and explain or stop contact with my family and say they died.

I would make love to you passionately, sweetly, until we were as one soul dancing on the knife-edge of bliss and perpetual longing and THEN I would fuck you.

Share the pictures please Anthony.

It gets better, but you should be proactive. I recommend hypnotherapy. Saved my life.

It was enjoyable. I was really scared that she would wake up, but that made it better.
I wouldn't recommend it because shit like that can wreck the relationship.
I did it because i knew our relationship was already failing and i wanted to try something exiting

Tits or gtfo

I would like that very much user :)

>28

fucking nasty bro. too old.

learn to read you stupid fuck.

I molested my niece a few years back. Hated myself since.

I'm not even depressed if that's what you meant. I just can't stop thinking about death. Me dying, my mom dying, random people dying, what happens after, ways to die. Not sure if you just thought I was depressed. Been this way since I was 15 and I'm 25 now.

dont worry. im sure she liked it.

>Be me around 10 years old (I don't remember how old i was exactly probably younger than 10yo)
>I've decided to play alone at my school playing field next to my house
>So I took a ball and went outside
>Typical normal day
>After scoring some goals
>Shooting ball towards empty gate
>I've kicked my ball so hard that it landed over a fence nearby
>Naturally I went for it
>And there He was Mr P
>Holding my ball like nothing ever happened
>"Hey boy looking for it?" He said
>"Yes thank you Mr" I've responded

I was aware of pedos, and my friends always talked about being a faggot and stuff.
Peoples always said that they are gonna do bad stuff for me and friends about faggots was just like
"There something wrong with you if you are a fag. It's gross how can you do that? Yeah these fags are mental..."
I was normally sharing their point of view but I've never expected that I'm gonna be in situation like this...
He just wanted to talk so I've talked I didn't thought about any dangers
He seemed like a nice guy...

>"What are you doing kid?"
>"Nothing. Just playing around for fun."
>"Just playing around for fun huh?"
>"Yeah... What's so wrong with it?"
>"Nothing! Wanna see what adults do for fun?" He said
>"Sure..." Said curious little bastard like me.
>"Do you know what boner is?"

At this point I knew what He is talking about and there is little retarded Me that never experienced sex before...
I didn't run away or anything. I've just listened...

At this point I knew what He is talking about and there is little retarded Me that never experienced sex before...
I didn't run away or anything. I've just listened...
Cont?

>"Will you show me your willy if I'll show you mine?"
>"Yeah sure"
>I've pulled my pants down while he placed his hand on my crotch
>"See if you pull a skin off and touch it a little it will get hard"
>"Do you know what sex is?" He said as well
>"Yes" I said standing there with a boner out, pants down the knees while i wanted to try it willingly

I don't think about it anymore but that's what I was doing over there with this guy
Don't ask my why I was letting this continue
All I know is that I wanted to do it and so He continued with a talk
That it's really normal and everyone do that cause it feels good
And there is nothing to be ashamed of doing it with a man

>He pulled his pants at this point and asked
>"Wanna try it?" Already diamond hard

So I let him do what he wanted it didn't hurt somehow... I don't know why maybe wet dicks don't hurt so much...

So I've tried it...
I let him fuck myself thinking about all of this
What's so good about it?
I don't get it
Why do peoples do that?

Just confused as fuck...

Wan't a real story? This is one
>We fucked for a while i don't even know if He camed
>But we swapped
>I was fucking him at this moment expecting something better
>But all I've got
It's me pic kinda related

Last I know is that He was sweating in panic runing away while i was cleaning off my dick with leaves nearby

you have a very poor imagination sir.

your story sucks.

this is also why I don't want to completely start trapping

That's fucked up but just don't do it again and move on. It's halfway to being your little girl.

you are too old for that shit now. age is not kind to traps, much less men in drag. i would have totally fucked you 16 years ago though. dressed you up in girly clothes and put make up on you. oh what fun we could have had.

too bad we both missed out. damn shame.

I know it's been about 4 years. Never will I'll kill myself first.

Dam! How many sister did you have?

What you did was terrible but the fact that you feel so bad is positive. Human beings love to hate themselves and others for things, we have a weird relationship with shame and a bad one with forgiveness so do yourself a favor and move on. I'm assuming she was very young when this happened

If those are recent pictures, you're good, user. You don't need to worry about your age

i look pretty with filters too nigger, and i am not a trap.

fucking samefag!
stop this shit, we know the next answer of this post is " are your a boy or a grill"

I know that this is a CIA honeypot

those are recent, took them last week

I'm just an angel. *halo sound effect*

Does it still go on back home or has it finished now?

lol. not even close. are you that fucking paranoid?

I wish in could find my daughter and let her know how sorry I am for failing as a father and ruining her life.

oh and i want to fuck her again too.

You are depressed.
Get some assistance

When I was 17 I convinced a 15 year old girl to fuck her 12 year old brother.

I have three sisters one older two younger.

Yea things haven't changed back home. Family tradition still goin on.

Still talk with any of them? Does your family still get along now?

>that happened, honest.

Do you still do it with them when you go back or are you weirded out by it now?

I go to see them about three times a year. People go thru fights where they are mad and don't talk to eachother. Occasionally it gets physical but never got out of hand. Everyone is fine at the moment.

I try not to instigate things but turning them down would hurt their feelings. I'm not wierded out by it I grew up like this. Like I said it's just how my family is.

I meant no family left and never went back because of sex reasons?

>can't do college because don't have the money and don't know how to people
>can't do the military like dad because of medical problems
>can't go to a proper trade school because of a multi-state move which I don't have finance nor vehicle for
>can't find a fucking job here because mexishits flooding the market
>as previous, don't have money nor car to move elsewhere
>have pretty much 8 months before parents kick me out
>don't know what i'm going to do

I have sexual desires for my boyfriends cousin and i hate myself , but i don't act on it i never could. It just kind of drives me mad because i hate myself for feeling that way :/

So you parents are pedos?

i made my sister pregnant when she was 16.

Cunt

One day my friend invited me and my sister (we were like 5 and 6) to go and hang out with him at his pool in his backyard, me and my sister show up and my sister can't swim all too well at the time and she had asthma so she just hung onto the wall of the pool. and so my friend gets out of the pool and starts to kick her head under the water so I swim over to her and before I could pull her to safety he started to do the same to me. but after a moment of thinking I grabbed her and swam to the shallow end of the pool and confronted him without any plan other than leaving, but he wouldn't let either of us leave after brandishing a pool stick and I was so scared that I couldn't move, all I could do was stand there and think what could I do to get out of the situation. All I remember is that my sister and I finally left and ever since then I always hated myself for not being able to fight that skinny psychotic bastard nor having the power to stop him even though I was only 6 at the time. So as I grew all I could ever think of in the back of my mind was about that day and so in high school, I went into weight training and I got stronger and more confident in my abilities but I was never too sure of myself. so after high school, I joined the army and now I'm a military police officer and I have acquired the skills needed to kill the monster stuck in the back of my mind. Nobody else other than my girlfriend knows of any part of this not even my sister so one day I plan on killing him quickly just for my own redemption and I guess just to forget and finally let go of this awful memory that has been stuck in my head for that past 12 years and maybe find peace for myself and maybe my sister even though she may have forgotten about it after all these years. and after that, I'm almost afraid of what kind of person I will become because this memory is the only thing that has kept me going for so long that I might not have any type of motivation.

I get this I dated a girl for about 6mths that grew up in one of those nudist colony places and it happens a lot apparently, Dad and both her brothers fucked her all the time and she got shared out to other guys with daughters also. I asked her when she lost her virginity? Boy that was a mistake which sent me down the rabbit hole, she said she didn't know and for as long as she could remember her Dad and brothers doing sex stuff with her.

Almost every female I know has seen my penis. But none know it's mine

Create fake social media accounts and send it to them.

i hadnt seen that picture here in years.

Parents, grand parents, aunts, uncles, cousins. No one was immune everyone had sex with pretty much everyone at some point in time.

I murdered a high king with my voice...

Jesus! Was it like open or was the sex still something that when on behind close doors if you know what I mean? Just trying to understand how it could be so casual?

No one seemed particularly unhappy about it. If somone said no things usually stopped. There were arguments over this sometimes but the adults always settled things including punishing people who didn't stop when asked to. This wasn't a full proof thing tho, your no really didn't count if you were under 9. So yea actually pretty similar.

During 2003 in the initial invasion of Iraq by US ground forces I directly oversaw a Marine battalion.
In the initial push through Baghdad and the outlying provinces, I overheard dozens of radio transmissions sent back from the front line of women and children being initially interpreted as insurgents by inexperienced marines being torn to pieces by our vehicle-mounted guns or SBRs.
About 98% of those types of interactions would never be documented.

It was open. People would have sex wherever they were comfortable doing it, we own property for miles no one has to walk on eggshells.

Write a book about your youth and every sexual encounter you witnessed. Holy fuck what even.

I don't think my family would appreciate that. Nor do I want to be looked at like that by people.

ain't that some shit.
shock and awe is a hell of a drug, eh?

How exactly did you take a ehem "very young girl" aside for sex? Excuse me Sis can I take a quick turn with your daughter ?

I never told you to go all: hey i am bobby joe from the joe's family and my entire family is a fuckfest. I was asking you to document your life in that family without naming anyone or anywhere.

Greentext some of the shit man