If I was from the future what would you ask me?

If I was from the future what would you ask me?

winning lotto numbers, thats it

Why the fuck would you come back from the future to post on b

You idiot.

Anything you do to impact the present would alter space-time by fabricating a new timeline that has nothing to do with YOUR future.

how many pokemons the is on your time?

b doesnt exist anymore when I left.

1264 nintendo does great after they move onto PC.

How will you do?

what is the most popular religion?

Islam. India has an islamic revolution it puts islam as number 1.

What does Bio-Engineering have changed for Humanity ?

Just what I was expecting

Cancer is gone in the civilized world. A few treatments, and poof. Alserca

awesome
cant wait for nintnedo in my pc!

What year are you from, and does the name cody mean anything to you?

what stocks appreciate over 1000% by 2020

I'm sorry I can't say the year (to protect me in my time) Yes cody was someone who was important to me.

But does Bio-Engineering have changed other stuff ? Like food, ecosystems, human species, scientific research, all those kind of stuff.

why are you a niggering niggerbutt?

>If I was from the future what would you ask me?
Are you a fag in the future, too?

Who was cody, and why was he important to you???

I can't tell you, but I can say if you have any stocks in eastern asia companies pull out before 2019 september 14th. (Not including Thailand,Vietnam,Japan) most of south asia except philippines

He was somebody close to me since my youth. He was an instrumental part of me getting here now.

Thank you for calling me a fag I miss that.

Does SJW rules over the world ?

okay dork, why before 2019?

Is latinamerica still a shithole in the future, or any countries in it are ok?

After president Edwards there is a string of conservative presidents in the U.S. the SJW movement is severely damaged to after domestic terrorists blow up a bomb at a rally near Seattle killing 17 in the explosion, and injuries caused by it. Also a mass shooting happens at a church in Bozeman, Montana in the name of social justice.

tell me more about cody

It becomes more industrial after more asian countries invest. Certain countries do better (Chile,Peru,Argentina)

A environmental disaster happens in China the smog from factories, and people create, a unlivable situation. A refugee crisis happens it's the largest in known history over 700,000,000 are displaced. Internal migration increases, but the refugees flee to surroundings countries. It almost collapses the world economy

Is there a president named Justin any time after Trump to your Time?

My life wasnt too involved in the Bio circle I really only know the big stuff that happens. I can also say that artificial tissue helps create new limbs for people. It's not too expensive so handi-caps are only seen within very poor areas. Also it helps us move foward with larger projects in space including restarting the mars program.

MARS PROGRAM ?!

any good advancements in fleshlight technology to look forward to?

There is a candidate running when I left with the name Justin. Very popular with old republicans. However between trump, and our current president no.

When are you going to kill yourself?!

Yes

After my daughter dies.

Why come back?

With what technology could one view images/videos of cats in your time?

Its the second time around. The first program was a joint team between private companies, and goverments. It went well for the first two years. Weekly updates from the first colony, and live streams (granted about 25 minute delay). It ended after an astroid destroyed a relay station.

Does my penis really get bigger every time I suck my uncles dick

Its too long to understand, but mostly to escape my fate for as long as I can.

We have something similar to holograms, and clear phone devices that are pretty impressive compared to what you have now.

Does we have alien life form ? I don't expect a civilization, but at least a micro organism.

*met, sorry

How do you make a time machine?

There was some bacteria on mars, also there was a micro organism that was found, but it was in a form of suspended animation. The most intresting alien interaction was a signal that was sent from the Canis major dwarf galaxy. Some scientist say aliens others say a signal bounced from us. The big Alserca was when another signal was sent from the same area almost a year later, and it went on for the next two years onto my present time. Its the biggest mystery in my time. My opinion its aliens trying to comunicate to someone/anyone.

fata morgana

Thanks, user from the future.

He worked for the goverment when he got me here. He passed away a couple of years before I left. He was killed

Lies and calumny! There is no future.

Mathmatics. It does take us to create lightspeed to travel, but I didn't create the machine, so I couldn't tell you

Will treyarch make another black ops?

Crede Veritas

I honestly don't remember.

papers please!

Why did you come back

Why did you come here and not to stephen hawkings timetravel party?

No reason for me to be mysterious im running from my fate of seeing my daughter die. The pain I went through every day seeing her in that chamber killed me inside. So I decided to go back to the moment I met the person I would eventualy bare a child with. Not to change anything, but to give me more time.

Do they finally get rid of watermelon and soda flavored pop tarts, or do they continue with shitty and strange flavors, causing the company to go bankrupt?

i made some terrible mistakes in my life that lead to death of someone important to me.please op.i beg you.teach me to go back in time and warn myself

Why are you a massive faggot?

observed spontaneous proton decay - malarkey, or effective way?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T WORKED THAT OUT YET? what have you been wasting your time on, fucking IOS apps for sharing pics of cats?

when did correct spelling go to shit? was it around the time "mathmatics" became important? also, closed timelike paths around the ends of a cylinder rotating at near lightspeed, you doofus.

His spelling was good but his grammar wasn't.

pardon me. i should revise my MATHEMATICS a little.

Ok, then it was just a typo Nazi.