Ỳ̗̘͈̪̗o̹u̩͔̞̥̞͖ ̭a̙̥r̺͔̹̥̤e̱͓ ͅa̮̼͕͍͈̰l͍͉̟̩̹͘l̢̟̞...

Ỳ̗̘͈̪̗o̹u̩͔̞̥̞͖ ̭a̙̥r̺͔̹̥̤e̱͓ ͅa̮̼͕͍͈̰l͍͉̟̩̹͘l̢̟̞ ͇͖̺̰͕̣͖go̤̞̘͍̺͔̖͠i̗̖͖̗ń͍̮̭̫̪̫g̱̘͙͓̗͉̻ t̢͈̪͔̹̩͕̠o̠̘̳̦̤͖ͅ ̣͡di͎̣͓̗̘̪e̷,̷̻̯͈ ̢̜n̳͙̟̜͔͙e̢̝̦͚̦̫̥v̩̮͔̱̗̹̞͞e̥͖r̖͚̙̟̦ ͖̮̠͖̬̬͈͜h̤͖̻̘̱͖͘ͅa̩̼͡v̛̠̠͙i̺̭͜n͔͍̖͎̻g̹̖̤͖͜ ͉̻ex̷̱͔̝p̶͎͖̱̗̤͖lǫ͙̤̠̗̦̮̳r̸̗͓ͅe̱̼d̮̻̯̼͓ ͙̝̹̦͚̫̼͘t͖̺̫̙̺̣͡h͔͕͖͔͘ȩ̣̹͖̼͍̟ ̼̳̝̝s͕̥̞̦͍̼ṭ̶̥̖a͕͉̘͚̞r͓s̩̖̯̥.̤͜ W̧̝̩͚̤̻ͅh͔͎̤͎̹ͅi̤͔̙̩̩̜ͅl̳̗̩͉e̝͚̱ ̹̙͇͘y͍̙̤͙͉o̧̤̩̞u̡̘̠̬̬̫r̷ g̡̩o̬͍̟v͕̝̘̭̘̻ẹr̨͙̮͉̗̩n͕̳͎̙͈̣ͅm͍en̞̗̯͢ͅt̹̯̠̭̺̟̖͝s̼͚̹̣̫̖̮ ͙k̫̻͇͔͕̥e̴̖ḙ̵̟̳̬̰̣̺p̦̳̫̫̩ ̟̼̻̥͞y̸͈̥̩̭̙o͍̺̣͟ù̞͕̬͚ ̟s̙̣̤͕̳͙̝u̖̙̳͢ṕ̺̯̮͇p̹̞r̼̩e̡͈͔͔͈̞͉s̸̞s͓͙̘̯e̞̗d͇̱.͞ ͕̠̪̺̙̠͎́I̜̟͕͉͠ ̬̼̤̮͉͈̱g̞̼̮̤̣r̛̻̥̭͖̗o͔̖̖̳w̨̺͉͉̹̙̘ ̬̳̤̼̠̙̀ṣt̷̩͙͉̣̦r̞͎͍̰̯̠͓on͚̗̻͇̳̤ģ̖͙̺̖e̢r͉̻̪͖.̧͉̩̤̳ ̗̩͖͎ ̷̞̭̞̖ͅ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mv6bwo6RCo
youtube.com/watch?v=zptUu8e_XC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

You're a loser

Plz no

Okay... what the fuck is up with the text in this post? It looks like it is glitching

And most people like it and will never even know what global warming is.

Die newfag

No, that cut rather deep for you and you're crying inside.

H̴̖̼̥̦̼̀E̴̡̢͖̹̬̹͓̩̙̫̰̰̦̤̰̮͔̣͘ ̢̜͎̣̠̱̪̮̱̪̦̪̤̭̰͚͇͢Ć̦̮̙̮̱͉͕͎̹̮͖͓̼̺̺̱̜̰́͜Ǫ̵͎͇͍̤͍̻̠̯M̧̺̮̬̻͠ͅḘ̢̢̤͔̙̺̻̮̹̮̗̮̺͖̮͞S̶̮͙̮͚͖̙̭͙͎̮̜̪͖͓͖̕ͅ

I'm not a newfag, I've been posting here since 2015.

>yfw I make you look like an idiot

sure is summer here

Sigh. It's the joys of Unicode.

/thread

Says the summerfag.

You actually have to say something intelligent for /thread.

Who? little old me?

been here since 1932

t̯͓͙e̜̰̰̝̳̯͘ͅa͉ri͘n͍͟g̣̰͉̤̼͔̺ ̶̦̦̭t͚͈̼̣̥̟ͅh̝͇̳̥̩͖e̞͔͓̯̼̣͇ ̥̭͉͍̖̼͔u̼̣̖̭̞͜n͓i͍̼͖͉v͕̹̰̜͍e̴̘̜͚̰rs͈̼͍͍e̶̹̯̖͇͓̩ ̸̳͎̞̟͇̥a̡͔ ͘ńe͉̗͢ͅw͉̤̠͈̦̗ͅ a̶͈͈̬̣͚s̩̩̪̜̱ṣ̵̯͉̻͙̝h̰̙͔͓̙͕́o͍͖͜ḽ͓͎e̡̟͓̗̘ ͖1̼̟̭̠̦ ̨̯͚͈d͈̭̤̗̥͓̠r̵̟̖̰͈͍o̸i͈̹͔̯͖̞͇d̗͝ ͉̖̥a̩̙͚̭̭t̵̰̙͎͙͙̟̖ ̫̯͖̥̝͜a̴̯̞ ̭͍̯̖̩͈̣t̰̝̳̹̟͝i̟̰̪̮͓̠ͅm̘̟͢e̴̥͖̙

I am here. Shove it.

T̖̮̦͓̦ͅo͙̣̟͉͖̻̘͜ ̷̤̙͖͍̬̣̥i̝͎̹͖̗nv͙̠̱͍́o͈̤̗̤̳͚k̖͔e̠͖̙̤̖̮ ̞̭̮̤̜́t͖̞͠h̙̫͉͙̪̺ͅe̼ ̱̺h̜̫̪̱̖̜̀i͈͇̟̻͘v̞͖̯̼̰e̥-͔͎m͇̥̙i̝͙̖͔͖̥̱̕nd͙̱̪ ̻͠r̛͍̮̜̳͙ͅe̳̭̤̖͞p̱̝͕̥̣r̷͔e̘̘s̫̭̞̞e͙̼͡n̵̝͚͖͓t̬͔͕͔ͅi͖n͓͢g͚͙͖͎͎̣͉ ͎͚̹͈̖ch͓̞͖̰̬̬a̱̼̺̥͞o̘̬̭̠͙̝s̟͚̫͘.
̟I̦͘n̮͇̪̘̖v̪͓̺̺̪o͉̥͍͖k̙̦̟̠̘̕i͉̤̙̩̕ṇ̵̗̼͈̯g̼͓̟͓̜̕ͅ ̷̬͇̳̟͉͉̭t̯̣͇h̫̟͕̫̺͖e̫̣͈̮̞͔ ̧͈f̖͇̬̦̺̕e̷̮̪̰e̶̪͈l͉̤̼̗i͉͇̟͘ṋ͇̦̫̮g ̵̫͚̦o̟̥̣͚̺̩̕f c̠̟h̠̙̤̥a͈̜̦̠͙̼o̫̝͔͘s̮̖̖̣͞.͔
̱͖̥̱͚́W̜̞i̧t̗h͍̗̪̠̼͘ ̠̣̦͈͈o͡u̵͉̥̘t͟ ̷o̘͇̠̮̫̮͟ͅŗ͉̪̰̜͉d̳̤e̗͈͍̠͙͠r̸͙̤.͡
T͜he͎̫̫̦͖̯͜ ̵̰̮̰͕̤̪N̯̭͘ȩ̣̞͎̗z̵p̳̟̩e͎̪̰͉r̝̳̩͚͔ͅd̗̪i̫̮͖̺͖̱a͖̙̣͙̭̘ņ̰̰̫̠̥͎ h̥̪i͉͕̙͙͓v̙̗̰͔ę̖͉̗̟̺̻-̣ṃ̢̻̮͉̻̱i͈̹̜̟̻̳͙n̙͙̼͠d͙̞͈̻̭ ͕̰͚o̩̖f̤ ̨̯c̱̱̖̮̜͞h̝̗̘͈a̰̺͈̗̺̭̟͡o̙̰̭̮̫s̷͎̠͖̠͈.͉ ͍̪͟Z̺͖̪̖̬̩ḁ͖̻͡l̝̭̖͖͝g͡o̻̳̫͕͎̮͍.̜̝̞͔͉̕
͚͔̦H̤̀e̠ ͈w͈̠h̖͙͇̪͜o ̻̪̺̳̖̼W̧͍̺̬͇͕ạ͙̖i̠̞̠̟̠̕t̹͈̝̟̹͖s͕͔̫̗ ̵̜̙̝̱̬̩B̳e͔h͎͍͚ḭ̝̻͙n̟d ̴T̙͖͕ͅhe̜͔ ̡̦͓̺̳͉̺̘W̠a͕̘̘̗̬l̤̱̙͚̻̯̘l͎̘̜͚͈͘.̵̪̙̣̫
͈Z̧A̧̻L͇͔͉̤̠͈̬G̮̥̻͜O̷͇̤̠̦ͅ!̰̰͙̱͍̘ͅ

What's he going to do on this side of the wall of other than suck a few dicks before trying to go back to his gay loving side of the wall?

youtube.com/watch?v=3mv6bwo6RCo

Zalgo, shut up and go to bed. It's late.

youtube.com/watch?v=zptUu8e_XC8

nice try, but you used "suppressed" wrong.

lmfaooo

non reality based demon according to Shmorky

Ȟ̛̳̟̜̰̼͎̦̠̱̳̀̓̓̓́̑̆̀ě̡͈͇̳̙̰̪̤̬̇͛̀̓̉̈̇̚͘͜ỷ̟͇̳̤͇͈͉͔̗̮̊̀́̀̄͊̌ ̨͙͔̪̝̼̯̥̏̃̃̑̃̽̈́̚͘͜͜͠h̢̛͕̖͉̰̠̬̣̻̩̽̆͐̂͆̍̈̏̋o͎̻̗̻̩̠̝̜̝̓̿͛͛̃̆͂̊̾͝ṛ͚̭͍̩͇͚̙̭̏͆͗̇̐͑̏́̔̚͜ḩ͉̬̩̻̭̟͔̫̑̂̇̀̾͐̄́̍̚͜ḙ͖͓̮͖̩̠̣̥͖̄̆͋̏̓̌͗̋͑̏ÿ̗͓͕̣̖̯͈͔̱̰́͆̊̊͑̾̎̿͘͝

Ŵ̧̛̛̟̥̯̝̭͍̹̝̂̌́́̀̽̕ͅa̺͍̳̖̜̗̣̹̦͗̄̄́̄̓͗̊͛̿ͅn̨̠̥͓̞͚̫̗̖̺͑̌̊͂͑̒́̆͝ņ̛̞̖̻͇͚̭͓͍̈́͑͋̓̎̀̊̋͗͜ȧ̢̩̯̮̙̼͉̩͕͎͛͛̐̉͊̍̏͘̕ ̡̞̱͇̼̗̠͎̘͕̓̔͆͋͒̄͊̓̎́Ļ̧̡̘͙̰͈̫̫̞͒̐̓́̊̒̕͘͠͝ú̧̢͖̦̤̣̯̯͚̥̋̔̇͗̀̓̐̔͝b̡̗̗̩̙̣̱̘̜̭̏̈́̀̈́͑̔̽̓̍͝ņ̠̗͈̻̱̙͈̥̀̀̋̃̉̽͛͌͆͜a̢̜̮̜̞͖̜̟͕͋́͗̽̌̓͛̃͆͘͜ ̨̛̹̪̬̩̭͎̜̮͎͐̒̆̈́͆͂̋̄̋d͍͕̞͕͉̳͖̰̻̔͗͊̿̃̆̂̑͜͝ŭ̱̦̻̻̼̰͕̘͉̘̔̑͂̀̌̒͋̆̾b̛͉͉̩͈͙̯͉̟̗͉͐̿̀̈́̌̃̓̃ ̧̬̞͈͔͔͚͎̋̈́̌͆̾͛͊̃̕͜͠d̡̢̛̳̬͈͍͖̳̮̉̓͗̓̈̌͒̀͜ử̡̛̘̗͎̻̱̦̀͐̿̇͊̒̆͜ͅͅb̡̜̟͙̯̹̞̘͎̟̈́̌͂̏̈́̿̍̃̈́̾

>poooooooorn activate

dont pay your taxes

Ŝ̸̞̥̻̞̝̤̗̦̳̞̣͆̀̊͂͐̀̈́͂͂͗̿̚ͅḭ̵̫̬͚̤̙̩̞̞̖͈́͛́̇̓̎̀̍́͘͜͝͝͝l̶̯̥͕̟̗̺͔̱̻̯̭̠̪̋̀͌̊́͐́͋̾͌̈́̕͝l̶͉͓̘̺͔̦͈̱͕͍͖̐̾̍͗̒̃̐̄̽̎̀̉͗ͅͅy̴̦̘͇̪̙̝̭̼̹̹̜̭͆̉̎̓̋͑͒̌̇͆͘͘͠ ̸̢̨̖͖̜̪͎̤͔͎͕̮̫̍̆̔͗̍̆̐̋̋̈́̈́ģ̵̨̙̙̮̩̹̝̱̟̪͊̀̿͐̈́̈́́͒̾́̚͝͠ͅő̸̧͎̟̫͍̥̭̳̞͉͙̖͋̌͒̈́̓̄̇̄̈́͐̚ͅy̷̛͎̥̣̘̝̺͔̙̻̜̙͕̍̉̃́̾͑̈́̈́́̈́̇͋ͅ ̴̻̤͈̙͚̞̞̞̺̤̻̫̝͒̂̍́͊̾͒̊̏͋̂͝͝t̴̢̡̬͍̘̭͈̰̳̞͈̙̾̑͆̄̆̉̎̾̚͝͝͠r̶̢̧̛͓̗͇͉̥͇̗̼̝͇͋̋̆̈̑͐̒́̚͘͝͠ͅį̷̢̨̛͚̝̪̱̤̼̼͇̙͚́̏̂͋́̾̌̒͌̍͐̚ć̷̨̭͇͙̬̘͕̝̬̺̳̼̳̽̏̐̀̂̂̾̓̇͗͘k̶̢̬͍̝̹͎̣̻̺̺̣͇̭͐͊̿̌͑̓̿̇̌̈̆̚̚s̶̨̭̗̬͍̮̫͓̗͙̹̏́̃̌̿́̐̀͒̍͌͜͠͝ͅ ̵̨̫̣̤̤̫̥̟̱̪̗̪̊͒̍͌̄͒͗̆̉͂͐͑̕ͅa̴̧̻̫̤̗͇͈̺͎̻̮̱̻͌͂͒̊̏̇͒̒̕͝͠͠͝r̶̡̤̟̺̱̙͓̩̭̝͖̥̪̈́͒̀̐̉͂̍͋̐̽͗͗͝ẹ̶̡̮̹̫̳͉͍̦̣̟̟͈̒̌̐̈́̓̿͊̓͐̇͑͆̕ ̷̧̻̮͖̩͕̬͎̜͇̣͎̤̆̒̑͋̿̒͒̋̀̌̐͘͝f̵̡̪̫͉̳͎̗̟͈̗͍͚̾̋͂̑̈́̄̍̃̒̋̕̚̕ơ̶̼̞̫̗̱̖̟͔̞̦̔̒̈́̈̾̾̓̑͛̆̐͘͜ͅŗ̵̛͈̭̰̤͓̮̪̼̬͍̘̽̋̽̽̔̇̌̆̈́̚͘͘ ̵̹̦̗̞̖͙͖̪̖̯̤̥͆͐̄́̉̎͑͗͛̐̓͘̕ͅj̸̢̛̫͈͓͎̫̙̳͇̟̞̭̔̀̎̎̐͌͒̒̈́̊͝ͅē̵͓̰̣̟̹̖̰͚̜̙̳̳͊̂̋̑̀͑͋̄͑͒̕̕͜ẅ̸̡̡̨͍͕̭͈̘̺̯̣́͆̃͗̓̈́̀͌̈́̉̽̒͘ͅş̸̢̛̤̳͓̩̤̦̙͚͖̣̜̒̓̊́͑̈́̓̉͐͋͐̉

Fuck the stars

I wish they would all fall

M̵̹͖͕͎͇̤͔̮̖͉͚̱̱̻̝̥̤̣͙̝̼̟̮̪̝͇̣̘͈̞̺͚̟͈͍̭̮͎̐͐̽̑͆͆͂̍̽͒͂͒̌̂̂͗̎̀̌͗̿̋̈́̆̄͂̽͒͑̿́͋̂̾͐́͌̾̕͝͝i̷̧̧̢̢̡͈̝͎̪̙̠̪͙̞͓̼̭̠̳̙̭̣͚͚͖̞̫͈̟̜̮̳͙̟̪̫̳̖̤̇̈́́̎̉̀̀̔̏̌͒̔͗̏̽̇̆̿̊̊̎̈́̈́̎̀̊̈͗͗͊̀̓̕̕͘̕͘̚͘͜͝ȩ̵̢̨̨̟̳̻̜͎̝̼̙̣̻͔̖̙̰͕̹͍̬̗͈̞̣̠͍̘̰̮̪̰̱̠͚̪͈̩̓̓̋̀͋̋͌̀́̐̂̀͐̓͑̈́̋̄̿̑̽̃̌̓̋̀̍̏̉͌͂̔͑̐̉̎͘͘̕͜͝͠ͅņ̸̨̧̧̛̘̘͈̘̹̳͉̖̝͉̰̭͙͔͖͔͖͍̬̥͍̖̯̱̹̮̣̞̠̗͎̻̙̽̍̈̓͆̓̿̎̌̓̊̈́̓͑̇̋̒̃̉͐̎̀͋̿̂̍̽͗͂͒̏̃͌̉͠͝͝͝ͅ ̸̡̧̨̛̛̺͙̘͈̗̪̣̳͖̮̤͉͉̻̙͍̯̞̺̹̰̻͇̟̜̥̞͓̩̠͚̤͈̯͓̐̆̇̀̂̿̈̈͑̃̈́̎̐̃̍͆́̒͗̄̆̎̈́́͆͗̆̿̆̕̚̚̚͝͝ͅͅͅk̵̢̡̧̨̨̛̝͈̪̣͙̪̩̜͚̖̘͖͖̬̮̟͔̫͚͍̭̭̭̻̯̹͉̞̙̖̰̒͋̈́́̇̀̒͛̓̈͋́̀́̃̈́̏͑̈́̈̔̋̓͂͆̇͑̈́͑̉̐͂̓̕͘̚͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅa̸̧̧̛̱̼̟̼̝͓̠̳͉̬͔͖̞͙̻͉̯̼̳͕̯̯̫̯̼̘̘̱̺͖̜̪̰͚̣͔̖̬̺̔̈̋͂̃̎͛̀̍͊̇̇͗͒͆̌̊̌̇̈́̇̏̒́̀̀́͑̓̾̉̈́̇̀̌̚̕͝͠͝m̶̧̢̢̧̢̼͕̜̳̩̱̺̝̰̮̝͎̱̪͈̮͓̻̝͕͕̻̹͙͎͚̬͍̱̰̤̼̏̊͒́͆̃̾̀̈́̔̆͒͂̓̌̀̀̿͐̃̔̔͌̆̒͐̈̒̓̐̄́̓͊̀͘͘̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅp̴̢̧̧̧̡̨̛̣̰̹̗͎̣̥͚͉̩̯͖͚͚͖͎̯̘̟͈͉̹͖̯̖̼̹͉̜̙̗̘͒́̀̄͗̄̾͑̀̋͑͗́͂̉̎̓̂̃͐̊̾̈́̇͐̉̓̓̈́̇̾̈́͒͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅf̷̢̧̛̳̖͚͕̯̝̭͔̗̭͖̟̖̜͖̤̣͎̺͈͖̗͓̺̫͈̯̖͔͙̙̱̣̬̍̈́̃́͌̄̌̈̿̃̒̂̄̉͋͂̓̃̾̆͑͒̐̍̀̈́̈́̂͂̆̉̈́̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅ

That is actually a very nice picture of a nebula(Space Cloud). It doesn't reflect light and the stars on the outter part shift to the color red.

B̴̛̥̮͕͔̭̬̳̰̠̟̠͚̙̱͔͙͓̬͉͖̗̟̗̮̔̈́̀̓̈́͐͌̎̂͗̊̌̈͋̄́̋̇̎̿͌̕͘͠i̶̡̨̧͕̮̱̥̼̬̳̯̰̟̦͕̖͓̠̦̥̪̥̭͇̹͗͑̈͛̐̀̈́͛̈́̄̉̽͋̒̂͛͐̄͑͘͝͝͠ḷ̷̢̨̧̢̨̥̤̻̪͉̜͈̝͎̫̠̻̟͎͎̻͇͎̼͐͒̓̂̈́̓̌̀̍̀̋̀̿̉̃̊̔̏̌̃̓̾̄͝͝ļ̵̡̛̛̫̭̮͕̭̖͙̖̗̹̩̺̜̭͖̫͉̝̰͈̻̉̈́͗̎͛̔͋͗͑͛͋͂̈́̄̿͌͊̒̚̚̕͝ ̵̢̢̡̨̛̜̰͍̤̪̗̻̮̙͙̜̤͎̝͍̱̘̪̦̉̍̿̀́̎̈́͌͆͒͒̓͒̔͌͑̐̈́͋̂̓̚͘ͅN̶̰̯̹͕͕̘̠̜̮̪̥͙̯̜̥̭̻̞͉͓̤̗̙̖͆̐̐͑̆̔́͐̍̈́̈́̌̂̍͒̒̎̌͂̋͋̌͘͝ẙ̴̡̨̨̛͇̠̺̝̝͙̹̗̱̟̭̮̳͓̤͕̤̗̒̈̋̆̊͒̇̽́̑͂̈́͂̉̽͆̋̑̈́̄̚͜͠͝ͅę̴̨͖̣̖̳̥̝̱̟̻͙͇̺̣̫̫͔͎̻̑͊͛͗̓̆͌͐̊̈͑̃̄̔͊͂̉̍̋̏̐̕͘͜͜͜͝ͅ ̷̧̨̡̛͓͈͈̝̟̹̪̦̹̻͔̤͙̤̭̯͉̳̰̈́̏̇͐̎̇̆̈́͐̒̐̓̇̓͒̀̎̎̓̚̕͠ţ̵̤͓̟̬̟̺̟̪̩̪͈̭̼̤͚̝̙͔̝̬̣̱̩̝̈́́̑̿̃͗̍̏̃͆͐͊̀̈̎̀̉̓̑͘̕̚̚͠h̴̰̺̞̩̤̞͖̘̩̟̳͓̖̙̭͎̠̣̪̬̜̓͋̈̈́̉̽̒̈́̎̀́́̿͋͆͐̍͂͘͘͜͝͝͝ͅͅę̴̙͉͍͙͓̙̼̩̱̙̖̹͕̫͚̰͈͚̖͙̪͗͂̽̊͌͐̒̑̓̈́͑͌̀̎͂̐̈̾͛̓͜͠͝͝ ̸̨̛̖̮͓͖͓̫̭͓̯̳̯̭͇̙̼͉̬̝̘̯̗̗̇̎̔̀̑̎̑̐̂̆̂̿̾͑̾̈̾̆͐̃̕̕̕͝S̴̡̡̧͔̮̭̻̯͚̭̞̗̖̥͙̖̘̪̭͚̳̗̳̜̎̿͊̈́̽͐̔̀́̓̈́̐͋͑̓͛̆͂̊̊̎͘͘͝͠c̶̢̧̪͖̹̥̠̙̭̭̣̦̗̺͔͙̥͉̙̟͎̼͈͑̈́̎̏͐̏͊̽̎̓͆̍̉̂̓̇̕͘̕̚͜͝͝͝͠i̶̢̛̛̭̻̭̬̘͈̹̖͖̩̗̯͔̬̥̝̮̹̊͒͊̋̒͌͐̀̈́͋̀̔̽͆͊̐̊́͐̉̆̿͜͜͜ͅͅę̸̨̧̬̗͔̺̼͖̟̗̳͉̭̩͓̺̪͈̦̂̽́͆̔͂̍̀̾͛̓̈́̓̂̌̃͗́͒̾̉̾̏̚͝ͅn̶̡̖̰̖̜͇͇̦̦̹̘͎̦̰͉͇̰̺̥̜͓̯̆̄̈͌̉͑̀͑̉̓͊̾̌͋̉͛̓̀̊̚͜͜͠͝͠ͅc̷̢̨̢̛̩͕͙͓̪̞͓̥͙̱̘̫̣̭̟̘͓͍̻͕͐͐̈́̿̍̈́̑̿̈̐͊̽̀̆͑̀͐̋͒͆́͘ͅͅȩ̶̨͚̳̠͍̭̹̱͇̟̟̼̮̠̖̣̹͈͈̱̯̩͓̂̄̉̆̓̀͛̇̌͂̈́͛͂͊́̂̀̾̕̚̕͝͠ ̷̡̢͎͉̞͈̞̳̝̜͕̺͙͚͈̗̙̳̰̺̟̘͇͎̓̈́̐́̀͐͗͌̈́̑̓́͐̓́̀̃̔͑͊̕͝͠͝͠ç̵̹̜͔͙̜͚̞̻̖̦̜͙͍̹̙̫̝͕̩͚̟͖̑̔͑̀̿̋̏̈́͆̈́̉̊͐̄́̒̓̓͛̉̑̈́̽̚͝ư̵̧̡̧͚̥̫͔̳̱̳̼͕̜͇̮̜͙̤͎̝̤̮͙̥͌̐̆̏͒̐̋̓̄͊̏̿̎͆͗̈́̽͋̒͠͠͝c̸̡̧̢̛̛̟̰͈̰̭͉͖͇̟̬͈͚͇͍̹̱͖̼͓͂̿͋́̈́̊̒̈́́̄́̔̃̎̉̄̉̉̚͘̕͜͝ͅk̵̡̢̧̨̞͈͇̥̳̺̱̖̻̻̠̙̥̖͕͈̙͉̞̣̳̏̐́̑͊̋́̈́͐̊̏͗͌̽͒̈͛̊̈͘̕͘͘͝͠

Ņ̴̡̘͍̥̟̰̼͔͓̩͚̭̭̫͚͕͔̟̙͍̜͜ͅi̶̢̡̢̗̼̜̖̱̤̭̗̫͍͙̦͉̫̭̼̞͕̪̫ͅc̸͓̙̥̘͎̙̟̰̙̹̻̖̭̮̝̰̩̰̯̝̰͙̦ę̷̡̧̭͓̰̘̖̬͔͖̖͙̞͍̤͉̗̪͓̼̞͜͜ ̶̧̧͔̜̝̙͔̱̦̭̙̬͕̫̜̹͍̘̗͇̬̺͜b̵̡̡̻̯͍̥͉̟͙̥̦͇̳̪͖̯̘͚͈͍̱̪̦ļ̸̪̩̳̣̰̠͇͇̤̰͓̙̬̹̤̳̭̼̫̰̥̯ͅa̵̧̧̨̳͔͈̩͇͚̰̦̤͙̱͍͖̤͉̱̼̙̯̻͚ͅc̵̢̢̘͙̩͚̱̪͇̻̭͎͚͚̱̥̤̠͍͎̹̥ͅͅķ̴̨̢̧̣̞͚̰̼̻̱̙̙̼͙͎̤͔͕͉͚̖̳͜͜ ̴̨̨̤̜̘͖͕̖͖͙̣͔̜̭͔̟̼̜͈̤̬̝̙̭ḩ̵̡̢͖̤͇͕̮͍͎̤͓̥̝͍̙̤͕̖͖̦͜ͅͅo̵̢̥͔͓͍̦̭̰̜̮̻͚̟͇̤̱̠͖͇̪͈̮͚ļ̴̢̡͕͍̰̟̖̰͖͖̖͇̣̤̙̦̣͙̦̠͔͜͜͜e̵̢̢̢̨̢̖͉͍̣̜̖͖͍̗͔̳͔̗̱̰͎̬̰͚̠ ̴̢̧̠̮̥̗̣̤͔̠̹͔̦̤̤̪̖̟͎̦͈ͅ

Ș̶̳̘̱̻̬͙̼͉͉̩̬̗̯̏̈̏̓̈̈̍̽̉̓̃͌̊ǫ̷̧̩͓̝̝̬̼͍̗̱͓͎̫̈̿͂̍͋̓̓̔͛̓̕̚͠͝m̵̜̖̟͙͚͈̦̩̖͚͖̮͉̯͑́̎͂́̋̄͐̇̐͗̏͑͝e̸̡̡̛̥͎̯̥̺̠͖̮͓̯͎͋͐́͛͋́̾̊̊͘͜͝͝ ̸̡̣̟̖͍͈̠͙͉̟͓̪̘̈́̾̈́̽̿̃̒̀́̂̋̚̕͜p̸̢̡̡̛̝̝̦͇̮͎͇͕̗͔͓̃͋̈́͆͐̀͒͒̆̑͘͝͠ė̸͓̤̝͔̳̠̙̤̭̙̖̦̼͉͆͛̒̈͑̏̓̽̕͠͝͠o̸̢̡̫̬̟͉͇̹͈̞̝͇̰͒̀̑̍̄̊̓̂̏͆͗̒͘̕p̴̡̧̡͓̯͔̝͓̫̣͚̝̪̰̉̿̄͐͌̃͋͑̾̈́̍̚͝͠ļ̸͍͓̮̜͖̩͉͓̠̯̫̱͊̈̈́͂͋̊͊̾͗̌͆̈̕͠e̵̡̨̛̹̼͓̣̦͖̱̮̖̺̤̥̒̈̒͛̒͌̀̏̽̍̊̀͝'̷̡̧̛̟̺̗̻͚͇̙̼̜͖͍́̄̍̀̈͐̂͒̐̿̒̎̕͜ś̶̡̨̡͇̺͎͙̳̹̳̘͇̻̟́̋̀̂̿̈̈́̃̈́͑̕̕ ̴̝͕͍̭̙̯̜̞̼̻͉̤͇̘́͊̾̓̿̆̆̐͒̐͝a̶̡̡̛͎̝͚͎͚͕̞̤͙̻̱̟̓͌͆̍̾̽̔̌̆͆̓͌̒u̷̡̨̠͖͕̺̣̠̮͓̦̱̳̤̽̃̔͊̇̃̉̎̋́̑̍̕͝ṭ̸͓͈̖̪͖͔̘̣̝͖̪́̊̓̐̒́̆͛̈́̚̚̚̕͜ͅī̶̧̨̥͚̝̺̺̦̖̙̯͈̩̟̊̆̇̈́͒̒͗͆̈̊̃̏̽s̴̡̢̫̱͉̜̞͈̱̯͓͇̮̱̈́̈́̈̉̋̔͗̄̋͒̃͊̇̕ţ̵̢̛̣̦͓͚͚̖͉̥̙̹͛̇̄̂͗̿̏̀̿̕̕͜͝͠ͅ ̶̧̞̞͎͇̗̩͉͓̭̘̘͎̀͊́͐͛̋̆͋̈̇͑̇͛͒t̶̨̨̢̺̤͉̘̟̥̠̬̫̩͙͛̂̒̆̓̋͋̍̓̕͘̕͠͝h̵̠͕̘͓̹͉̜̝̻̺̰̬̺̖̉̀̒̆̈́́̈́̈́͗̋̐͘̕͝ẹ̵̛̞̱̱̗̝̯̗̪̝͖͈̞̭̉̎̌͊̄̾͒̈́͑̿̈́̕̚s̸̨̬̭͓̼̘͉͍̥͕̘̪̗͇̉̽͒͑́͐̇͊̌̈́̑͘͠͝e̶̝̳̼̫͙̳̠̪͕̼͍̮̔̀̆̂̆̾̾́̉͊̕͜͝͠ͅ ̸̭̞͈̩̹̫͓̹͈̘̰̝̄̔̌̉̈͛̊̏͗͛͐͠͝ͅd̷̡̧̢̛͚͚̼̘͈͎̯̫͇̥̓̓̀͋͒̈́̋͌̍̀̕͠͝ạ̸̧̨̩̱͓̯͎̩̬̱͙̃͒͊̋͆̇̍̇̈̏̾̿͌y̶̢̳̹̤̗̻̖͈̠̦̥̮̞̔̄̏̔͆̆̑̈͂̆̾̿̚͜s̷̨̞̹͍̳̺̟̯̜̰͖̩͋̃̓̉̂͊̃̽̉̑̃̕͜͠͝ͅ

Ơ̷̢͈̯̮̜̗͖̝͔̞̯̮̣̻̌͆͊͌̒̋͋̊̓͋͋͋̕P̴̧̪̦͚̻̺̭̘̞̥͙̫̜͖̃̌̿̽̎̿̈͑̉̑̈́͋̚͝ ̵͎̱͇͉̯̣̹͖͓̻̤̪̖̈̃͗͗̀̆̏̂̃͛̐̔̄̚Í̸̡̡̦͈͎̘̟͙͇̜̙̼̤̆̈́̋̈́̈́̇̂̍̐͊̉̕͜͠S̶̨͍̣̩̻̫͈͉͈͈̰̺̪͔̓̌͑̀̍͌̐͐͊͑̃̔͝͝ ̴̛̛̘̳͎̺̻̞̥̯̬̫̣͉̤̈́̌̂̒͂̏̾̍͂͛̕̚ͅḀ̴̢̛̰̹͕͓̯̗̤̳͉̦͉̮̒͋̈̇͊̏̉͐̀̓̀̇̿ ̷̳͙͓̤̪̦͖͚͇̟̘̖̺̻̏̌́̐́̎̋̍̇̔̔̀͠͠F̷̨̝͉̗̜̠̱̗̰͎̭̩̘̋́̌̒͋͋̒̔̌́͑͒̕͝A̴̢̨̨̯̳̺͖̩̯̙̣̩̩̦̒̑͛͊̾̿̽̄̇́̈́͝͝Ģ̶̫̼̭̟̟̼̣̰̘̟͉̱̓͌͐͛͊̈́̉̊̀̈́̋̀̋͘G̷̺͕̗̜̻͚͈̝̘̜̜̝̼͍̉̌̍̇́̈́͒̒̌̂̑͌͠͝Ō̵͈̺͙̪̖̠͓̻̹̥̹͕̮͔̈́͂̿̈̆̊̑̈̍̕͝͝Ţ̸̨̛̮̦̺͕̱̫̤̻̺̘̺̱͒̓̔̏͒̍̌͂̉̊̕͝͝

I know thanks for reminding me. But so will you.

Finally

I consider myself a newfag and I've been here longer. I've also seen several pics on how to do this
>either die in a hole or lurk moar summerfag

oldfags rule the web

o̴̼̼̰͇̪̦͗͐̑͌̆̾̀̈́̕͝ͅl͙̺̻̱͖̖̐̽͗̐̋͒d̛̛̖̹͉͓̻̈́̌̔͂́f̛͙͉̥̯̘͌̈͐̊͆͋̽͢a̵̢͈̜̩̘̟̖̦͂̈́̔͆͑͘͘g̨̻̟̫̑̋̔́̀̓͟͡͡͞s̸̨̧̛̠͓̥͚͔͒̇̽̈́̏̐̍͜ r͙͈̠̩̣͛̐̒̀̔̍̚u̴̗͓̻̟̻͈̥͓͎͊͒̄̋̏̈͗͌l̨͉͕͇̺̝̣̓̾́̈͆̓̕͜e̷̡̢̝̟̙͙̓̊͊͋̾̂̚̕͟͢͡ t͎̮͓̰̤̥̐̅̃̾̽̔͟͢ḩ̡͓͖̞̖͍̝̌͋͌̅̉͢͟͞͞ê̷͕̳̹̲͇̂͆̆͡ w̴̧̡̛̛̯͙̩̦͋̄͗̀͋͢͜͡è̛̼̘͓͓̮̋̔̏̄̇͟b̴͇̘͇͖̭̜̔̀͋̋̾́̄́̓̆

o̴̼̼̰͇̪̦͗͐̑͌̆̾̀̈́̕͝ͅl͙̺̻̱͖̖̐̽͗̐̋͒d̛̛̖̹͉͓̻̈́̌̔͂́f̛͙͉̥̯̘͌̈͐̊͆͋̽͢a̵̢͈̜̩̘̟̖̦͂̈́̔͆͑͘͘g̨̻̟̫̑̋̔́̀̓͟͡͡͞s̸̨̧̛̠͓̥͚͔͒̇̽̈́̏̐̍͜ r͙͈̠̩̣͛̐̒̀̔̍̚u̴̗͓̻̟̻͈̥͓͎͊͒̄̋̏̈͗͌l̨͉͕͇̺̝̣̓̾́̈͆̓̕͜e̷̡̢̝̟̙͙̓̊͊͋̾̂̚̕͟͢͡ t͎̮͓̰̤̥̐̃̾̽̔͟͢ḩ̡͓͖̞̖͍̝̌͋͌̉͢͟͞͞ê̷͕̳̹͇̂͆̆͡ w̴̧̡̛̛̯͙̩̦͋̄͗̀͋͢͜͡è̛̼̘͓͓̮̋̔̏̄̇͟b̴͇̘͇͖̭̜̔̀͋̋̾́̄́̓̆

i̮̱͙͕̮͇̩̤͚ͩ̏ͩ̇ͮ͗ͤ͛͛ͨ̉̍̓ͩ͝͝ ̝̘̺̹̗̜̰͚̜̫̮͎̞̦̬̖͙̒ͪͪͤͭ͗̄ͩ͐͒̈́͑ͨ̕͘l̸̶̡̛̤̬̠̯̝̤͕ͣ̒̏͆̂̃̇̎ͫ́ȗ̢͎̦̳̥̜̳̯͎̤̬̈ͭ̀ͬ͢ͅs̡͙̯̼̣̳̹͎̠̮ͯ͛ͬ́̄̌͂ͪ̏̈̑͑͋͑ͫt̟͔͎̥̳̙͈ͤͫͯ͋̇͌̽̏͗ͪͯ͛͠ ̡͔̠̦̞̫͉̯̼̱͕͉̪̼͎̪̩̪̾̓̑͆ͫ̋̀̕͜ͅy̵̡̤̟̟͕ͪ̊̋ͮ́͑ͨͧ̔ͨ͢͠o̸͔̯͈̦͙͎̰̥̜̗͙̭̾͂͐̆̓ͮ̈̽̓͘͢͠͡u̵̧͔̤̟̖͚̤̪͙͖̻͇̠͗͐͌̆̏ͬ͒͊͌ͭ̾̒̕̕ͅ

wtf is on the pic?

google "a void in space"

no stars
no planets
no nothing
just darkness
its something like a billion or two lightyears across

cool.
now i believe in satan.

>im not new
>less than 2years