Uk and Spain declare war to each other over >a fucking rock

Uk and Spain declare war to each other over >a fucking rock.

Whom do you side with? Vote.

strawpoll.me/12661649

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ku8nHg7AOY
youtube.com/watch?v=XFTcA4QLHw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojito#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privateer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spain

sabe pa

Italy

Just being honest, if war is declared I'll go to the beach and kill every brit with my ak-47 one by one. Those cockroaches have infested all of our coast and yet they're dumb enough to mess with the spaniard, there won't be a single teeth in their mouth, and I know more people that will do the same. All those waiters, the servers of your bar, the employees of your house, we all know where you live and where you will die if war is declared.

UK

we win then

bring it cunts we'll take you all on

Please nuke our trashiest cities senpai, we'll gladly provide you with a list of targets

think about all your friegaplatos in London, your brothers. Don't start a war over a useless rock.

>...right after my siesta, senor

You aren't fooling anyone Pedro.

Reminder that if we lose the war, your countries will get flooded with Spanish women refugees, willing to do anything to survive. You don't want that, do you Sup Forums?

Do we really need another thread about this m8? Italian stirring up shit as usual.

Just think of all the poisoned dishes. Our shadow army of friegaplatos is our greatest asset in the coming war.

>tfw the anglo alliance does Spain a favor by turning Catalonia and the Basque Country into glass.

YOURE WELCOME JOSE

Anything in Valencia and Andalusia should be first to go, if you have any leftover nukes send them to cucktalonia and euskukdi

> failing to identify the British fifth column aka 116th "Benidorm Grandparents" division

This will be a dirty, dirty war.

>Not replacing all stocks of suntan lotion with cooking oil and cackling with glee as the 116th literally fries itself under the sun

5d chess

With the UK.
And we take Galiza

UK

700 years!

É HORA PORTUGAL
AS ARMAS
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ku8nHg7AOY

>Implying we give a shit
Those are traitors, we dont expect them to come back and We dont event want them. The 90% ppl who migrate to the UK are left scum.

SPAIN
P
A
I
N

I like how you wrote the options.

Deluded dagos

As a galician, I approve of this

Galicia can take Portugal if anything

I swear to God. I will fight for the shithole of Spain against Anglo scum.

t. Catalonian

with the pirates, they are our allies

Spain+Englan=Spangland

>with the pirates

Why do Spanish speakers call the Brits pirates anyways? I've never heard of this meme until I came to Sup Forums

>Spain complains about Gibraltar
>meanwhile Ceuta and Melilla exist

Love Chile

Side with the Anglos because Muslim countries have to stick together. Also to get back our clay from Spain.

Jihad against Spain when?

>Modern Europeans going to war
Not gonna happen

because anglopirates were the niggers of the caribbean trying to steal the spanish ships full of gold returning to spain

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...
CHILE ES UN PAIS RATERO, CHILE ES UN PUEBLO HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO

>Side with the Anglos because Muslim countries have to stick together.

My sides, Fucking moor You stole my sides.

*attacks you colonial ports*
*steals your gold*

pssh...nothing personnel...assspain...

Bitch,the north of portugal has a bigger population than galiza

Sherlock Holmes has entered the thread.

>in england, crooks and criminals are proclamed heroes.

really says a lot about anglo morals. No wonder you love australia so much, you sick fucks

> Muslim countries have to stick together

Stealing from Spaniards is no crime

We got great TV out of it so it was worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=XFTcA4QLHw0

kek he's not a "proclaimed hero" as such, I doubt most even who he was.
All i really know is he apparently may have invented the mojito

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojito#History

is it cool? or a total delusion after the first season like TWD?

malta best ally

It's pretty good except somethings I don't wanna spoil if you're gonna watch it

Half of the british heroes were literally pirates

Half of all Spanish heroes were cowards

Hopefully Russia and the commonwealth backs brits side

That'd be pretty fun to bystand

>Poland Least and Most Trustworthy: Germany
Oh Poland. Why so tsun?

>An anglo talking about cowardy
Makes sense I guess, since your people know so much about it

If the Spaniards weren't cowards, they would've taken Gibraltar ages ago

UK easily.

>Says while hiding behind dad America

>Why do Spanish speakers call the Brits pirates anyways? I've never heard of this meme until I came to Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privateer

>germany
>least trusthworthy: italy
kek

Do you mean Gibraltar

>greece
Always gets me

I wonder what the 2017 version of this would be

Spain... sin dudarlo, que empiece la reconquista de gibraltar

Or Colonies

Primero Gibraltar, despúes las Malvinas

>Spain
>Masters of the Sea
>Sailed on rented boats

As their Anthem used to say: "Gloria a la patria que supo seguir"

Basque country.

If Spain goes to war then a civil war goes kaboom, which is why they always avoid going to war

Serious question: if a war were to break out would it unite all spaniards or say, the catalonians would seize the opportunity to secede?

Don't talk if you don't know what you're saying

Unite

it wont
the eu wont give spain the right to veto gibraltar leaving the eu

IF it did then britain would encourage them, a civil war would be in british favour

Spain

>the eu wont give spain the right to veto gibraltar leaving the eu
They already did

i know messed up what i ment to say

i ment to say nato wont support spain, though i am surprised britain ran to nato

it will be the eu vs nato on the matter and thats why it wont go to war

>Sir Henry Morgan was a successful privateer. Operating out of Jamaica, he carried on a war against Spanish interests in the region, often using cunning tactics. His operation was prone to cruelty against those he captured, including torture to gain information about booty, and in one case using priests as human shields.

We've been bantering the Spaniards forever

>That British woman

Okay that's pretty damn funny