20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

>20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

do you think this number is too low?

too high?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think a trip to the gas chambers would produce a more favorable number for society as a whole

way to fucking high needs to be >0.000001%

now how many of them are real gays and how many are attention seeking faggots

^^^^^^^^upvote^^^^^^^

what is the Q

souce

the general consensus has historically been that roughly 10% of people are hard-wired gay/lesbian, but I guess if you expand LGBTQ to cover gender identity spectrum stuff (genderqueer etc.), it's not hard to imagine it going up to 20% overall.

Too high.

Aye. This!

>the general consensus has historically been that roughly 10% of people are hard-wired gay/lesbian
consensus of who?

>attention seeking faggots
You mean bisexuals?

>if you expand LGBTQ to fraudulently and artificially separate "sex" and "gender" from their status as synonyms, create a whole bunch of unscientific and unsubstantiated "non-binary" genders, and take a gigantic shit on actual trans individuals who experience dysphoria, sure, 20%. Sounds 'bout right.

>genderqueer

and other made-up millennial bullshit.

Too low, too many people on earth. Because gays don't breed actually need them.

% of millennials identify as LGBTQP
>do you think this number is too low?
>too high?
ftfy

of research psychologists, and I think social scientists with survey data. 10% is kind of the upper bound but it's generally considered a safe estimate.

Anything above 0% is too high

Way too low - it seems being a sexual deviant has not only become accepted, but is expected.

>your daily reminder that homosexuality is a choice

>implying sex and gender have ever actually been synonyms just because you never paid attention

good luck with the first grade, you fucking mong.

i think there's a lot of repressed bisexuality in the older generations

Right

What's LGBTQ

Fags and lesbos are fine, everything else dies

Could we just skip a generation? Like kill them off and play dumb when future generations ask what happened? It would actually solve SO many problems around the world.

It's a gay barbecue.

>eneration? Like kill them off
Agree. I'd vote for you

yeah, i'd support this.
eh, being bi should be included.
TQIAOPIAUQAISOCTOPUS needs to be burned, though

Psychologists, and social "scientists" can prove that people are born gay?

Not only have they been synonyms for over a hundred years, the majority of people *still* consider them to be synonyms.

+1, liked and shared XD

too high.
a lot of dumb kids identify as bi even though there actually straight either because
A: the thought of fucking a friend of the same sex floated across there mind once and went OMFG I MUST BE BI
or B: just straight attention seeking. because when they identify as bi they can bang the other sex while still getting to whine about being special.

Bisexual is obviously still lgbtqabcdefghijk so these faggots boost the numbers up

That's a very old estimate put forth by gay activists. The actual number is estimated at about 3%

Hello Snowflake

>tfw no genderfluid qt to cuddle with

2edgy4me

As someone who went to college with this bullshit, even just being like "Madds Mikkelson is fucking handsome" or "Dicaprio has aged well" is enough to push any fucking female friend into a full tilt nose dive, causing her to start referring to you as "bi".

People, espically females, are desperate to have gay and bi freinds, and so they tend to push it onto others in order to achieve this. Why? I don't know.

This number is definitely too high. It's a conspiracy to degenerate society. Just like the "election" between two obvious pieces of shit

Neither of which is an actual science...

this sort of shit is why I'm working shitty construction to save for trade school.
fuck that college higher education indoctrination leftist horseshit. I wanna get shit fucking done in my life.

This!
Are we just adding letters? Wtf?

But it is

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer

The Q was only added quite recently and I have no idea why but some groups even state 'LGBTQ+'

LGBT covers everything, anything beyond that is just pandering to snowflakes and nothing to do with gay rights.

Too many people according to what? Our shitty cars pollute because business men that own oil companies excercize power to keep us using old out-dated obsolete pollutant technology. Big-businesses are the ones using petrol plastics and not using renewable resources that won't hurt the planet. Big business is causing oil spills. Big business is creating garbage islands in the oceans. Big business causes wars. Big business started ISIS, and fuels the cartels. Why would you think that humans are the problem?

Sup Forums turned me bisexual. I'm in a heathy 3 years old relationship. And now we think about a second guy in our bedroom whom i like to blow and get fucked

It's fine as long as you question everything internally, but never speak aloud about it. Either that or find colleges popullated by brown people. That shit don't fly there.

Genderfluid isn't a thing. Unless she has a formidable jutsu allowing her to alter her DNA and transform at will. Then she may as well be Orochimaru

>Another victim

What does the word "queer" mean if it does not refer to someone who is LGBT?

someone that is Questioning their sexuality, as opposed to the LGBT that has made up their mind

All is lost.

it's an insult lmao

agreed bro. need more faggots in the world so theres more women for me to fuck and less people populating the earth

>implying that straight people arnt causing the majority of problems wrong with the world

try again user. i dont even like faggots, but your statement is blatant bullshit.

yea you show them user! stick to lower paying career choices so you dont have to be in situations where you have to tell people youre straight!

Did I say kill off the faggots? I said kill of the generation you fuckwit.

I'm really in to petite girls that want to be men/butch/masculine.

There's no such thing as a real lesbian.

oh, yea totally in agreeance then. everyone 0-25 should just be wiped out right now. most cancer generation of humans to ever exist

Science doesn't substantiate cultural constructs like gender you pseudo intellectual fucktard

>agreeance

English, motherfucker.

Who is that?

Sup Forums has turned into a cesspool of smut and vile horror. Bunch of god damn cock loving, nigger loving, trap loving tumblr faggots. When are we going to stand up to this shit? Will it always be this way Sup Forums? Stand up for yourselves. We were once a force to be reckoned with. Now we are nothing.

>20% of millennials identify as snowflakes
ftfy

That's a cute guy

It's the current fashion to be fluid about gender and sexual preference. The movement will lose momentum, the people will get bored. It will take time, but the rise of the heteronormy will come again.

too fake.

i'm bi. am i good, nigga?

>imagine that calling you daddy

i need more, faggot

Did he fucking stutter, freak?

We have the technology

That's what happens when society encourages degenerate behavior. At least they don't reproduce.

Queer, but I have no idea what the fuck that means and how its a different kind of faggot

Are we supposed to be turned on or disgusted? That is one hell of an ugly chick.

as if you ever saw the inner workings of uni level social sciences

i see...

"Sciences"
It's literally not a science, stop calling it that. You're just lying to make your made up shit sound plausible to normies.

fuck. she'd be such a good little girl.

Roll

moar

sauce?

she's blushing! so cute! looks like she's into everything!!!

Hormonally altered people are unhealthy, disgusting and smelly, spit them in the face.

Way too high. LGBTQ culture like we know it mostly occurs in western countries and even then the number will change based on what social circle you look at. 20% might be right if you ask around on a university, but overall it's almost nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
you?

Most women are at least a little bisexual so way too low. Fuck these fake conservatives on Sup Forums who know nothing except what food they like.

i see most women as being lesbos. jmo! seeing them kiss and hug and shit! i don't kiss and hug men! but fuck love seeing my gf kiss and snuggle up w/ her gal!

ugh, I can understand people being into traps/reverse traps/trans/homos/whatevers, but hen even they can't decide what they are why would you bother

Are you really Christians (I mean Jesus and so on)? Listens to Islam more. (a very old German)

>But how do you know I'm literally retarded?

How indeed.

>20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ
ITT things that aren't true

I dunno, as a faggot myself younger people are more than welcome to join the pool.

Just got back from the 22nd century. You can literally chose your own race and gender, and you live with out age being a factor. Thank you based AI.

Better

don't let Sup Forums know, FFS DON'T LET THEM KNOW

Definitely too high. Bear in mind that LGBTQ includes genderspecials and people with made-up sexualities, so there's definitely going to be a discrepancy between the number of actual LGBTQ millennials and the faggots who say they're attack helicopters for attention.

it's way too high...
2nd auschwitz, just instead of 6 million jews, 1 billion faggots and all the jews + niggers.