Are they gonna win the super bowl?

Are they gonna win the super bowl?

All signs point to yes.

The Super Bowl? They're still not even in the playoffs lol, not even wild card.

>b-but sp told me that gb was a white team

If Shields comes back and they get in, watch out!

>shields
>good

They need to get their fucking fingers out of their asses and qualify for playoffs, I don't want to see another Cheatriots / Seacucks superb owl

which one of the white guys is the QB?

Dubs and they don't win.

Trips and they don't make the playoffs

shield's is on IR you foken moron

Yes! They play their best football with their backs against the wall. This is the perfect amount of them being on the border of elimination, but having the possibility to win it all.

Anybody who's been watching them play knows they're one of the most complete teams in the NFL right now. All they've ever needed is for the defense to do a serviceable job and Rodgers to just keep doing his thing, and the defense is finally jelling again. The who's are coming into their own and the stars are doing their jobs.

All just like 2010.

Shields is faking an injury he's never coming back. They already used their call up on some scrub so he can't come back anyways.

The NFC is so weak the Packers could conceivably get to the Owl if the stars align. They're going to get bootyblasted by Detoilet and miss the playoffs though.

>complete teams

That secondary is a joke and Dom still doesn't know how to defend the middle of the field.

Fucking a they are going to make the playoffs and not fire Ted Thompson

none of them

Gunther is already better than him. He must be a saiyan because he got gud after Dez murdered him.

The rest of their schedule seems pretty easy, and I could see the Lions choking away the division in the final week of the playoffs (because it's the fucking Lions) but the Packers are genuinely bad this year, they'll get knocked off in the playoffs regardless.

Five russints

*final week of the regular season

Minnesota will beat them again this year and put them out of the playoffs.

Lions are going from the NFL North

>Minnesota

Will likely lose that game by at least 14 points. No fucking way they come into Green Bay with playoffs on the line and beat the Packers

>the Packers are genuinely bad this year
*were
Any team that gets hot in December is a legitimate threat to anyone. You'd be a fool to dismiss them because of their record.

why are europeans so obsessed with race?

Having two White people on Defense is pretty rare.

>Are they gonna win the super bowl?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They're not even gonna win the NFC North...

the packers are going to absolutely embarrass the lions when they play again. i cant wait to drink your tears

most white guys these days are on offense
>QB
>TE
>any lineman

do these players unironically live in Green Bay? that place is a shithole

If the Packers do get into the playoffs I think they could be the favorites in the NFC actually the way the fucking Seahawks and Cowboys have self destructed in recent weeks

The Lions are trash, they should have lost to the Bears if the officiating was competent

they usually live in Appleton or one of the other more affluent areas in that area of the state

Total homer, so I'm biased. But I do think this is a lot like 2010, which was a season summarized by a Seinfeld quote; "You're eating onions, you're spotting dimes, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE!"

Even if they don't get to the Super Bowl, this is yet another year where a major problem FAILS to knock the Pack out of the playoffs.