Tell me what you would do to my gf for nudes

tell me what you would do to my gf for nudes

Treat her like a fuck pig and fill her every hole with cum.

nice tits, would rip her clothes of and jerk of on her

Viciously rape her every hole but then bring a gang of hobo niggers to help me gangbang creampie rape her. Get her blacked. Tape it all

sounds like a plan

def blackened.

Eat a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's colon.

Deport her back to CHINA.

tell her that you made this thread.

Wwyd to my whore gf? I just went to jail for 4 months and found out she was fucking all sorts of dudes. Everytime i fuck her i make her talk about other men cumming balls in her. So tell me. What would you do to my gf while i'm in jail?

Nothing. 3/10

does she like getting creampied?

wwyd wife when she was preggo a year ago

I would lurk this thread for about 10 minutes

Checked

Yes by other guys. I wanna watch her fuck a nigger so bad and see him cream her cunt then fuck her sloppy seconds

it does feel amazing going in again when they have a load in them. its only ever been my load so far but she just feels so used up. lovely

That's the best feeling other mans cum lube the inside of her walls. Its the best to see her sliding up and down on another guys cock. See my cocks only 5' so she can't slide up and down it. She needs something big. I let her Get what she wants.

Have her do some calculus while lustfully commentating...

>yeah, find that derivative, you slut
>the limit goes to INFINITY OF CUM

it seems like you really love her and want her to feel pleasure. I'm about 6.66 in so my gf is satisfied enough. got lucky I'm the biggest of the 5 guys shes been with

Put her back on the rice fields she escaped from

is her name kama?

Want to reach down the front of that sweater and start groping her tits as she slowly slides her mouth down my cock.