Can you guys help me understand something

Can you guys help me understand something.

CIA says the flight plan only lists one of the hostages. However, this is just a bluff as he doesn't actually throw them off the plane, implying his flight plan actually includes all of them.

Later, when escaping the plane, Bane leaves behind a team member because "they'll expect one us in the wreckage". However, CIA was bluffing about only one in the flight plan. Shouldn't have left behind more than one person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObvywAUi5uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m8, here's some useful advice for you.
Don't try to seriously analyse the opening of TDKR. The more you think about it, the bigger the headaches will get.

Bane just wanted an excuse to get Brother killed, that was what the entire plan was for, since they already had Dr. Pavel in their custody

I've pondered this a lot, and I've come to the conclusion that Bane had two chief motives for leaving a brother behind. Firstly, he simply wanted to test the loyalty of his hired guns. Secondly, he wanted to let them know he was in charge.

Have you considered there was no flight plan at all?

Could somebody explain the basics to me? Like why they brought the body and transferred the blood? Was it supposed to be a Pavel look-alike? Did they have planted agents who would search for Pavel's DNA in the wreckage and ignore the actual DNA?

Here we go again, it's everyday with this stupid fucking meme. My god just let it die, "ha he said big guy and for you!!!!", simpletons.

brother was a hothead. he needed to............ go.

Also you'd think they'd be able to tell that the plane was sabotaged from the fact that the fucking wings fell off a few miles back and the entire back of the plane was cleanly cut off

>pretend to kill a hostage so the other blindfolded hostages get scared and are more likely to talk
>don't actually do anything to silence the hostage you pretended to kill
What the fuck was stopping Bane's crew from just going HEY HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY SHOOT ME, THIS GUY'S A FUCKING TOOL

Come the fuck on, CIA. This isn't amateur hour.

Oh fuck I just realized.

The men who worked for Bane.
>Juan Ovyew
>Juan Ovous (They expect Juan Ovous in the wreckage, brother.)

That's Juan too many!

Bane trusted CIA

but that was all part of their plan.

That would be retarded. CIA's men would most likely kill them for real if they tried something like that,

youtube.com/watch?v=ObvywAUi5uQ

Bane just didn't like Juan Ovus very much. Too clingy.

How did Bane account for the black box?

>Uh you don't get to sting friends
>[...]
>They work for the mercenary, the Mosquito
Man

How did CIA know that they wanted to sting others before he even knew the identity of the Mosquito Man?

Didn't you hear? None of them were able to talk. They were physically unable at the time, leading to CIA's relief when he did hear Bane and exclaimed "at least you can talk". The rest of them were unable to, maybe due to the adrenaline rush or fear, but they regained their voices shortly after

It's more complicated than that, user.

CIA had the gun to Wreckage Brother's head, but WB was actually a CIA agent himself.

Bane realized CIA could count on him to stay quiet after the gunshot, so he called WB's bluff and asked him to stay on the plane, quite a masterstroke.

And rattled with bullet holes. And the blackbox would have recorded the gun fight. And the pilots would have had plenty of time to radio in the problem.