So I have a fetish for taking candid pictures and videos of girls feet in public without them noticing...

So I have a fetish for taking candid pictures and videos of girls feet in public without them noticing. This is one of my latest catches. thought id make a challenge. if you like what you see:

dubs unlocks a different angle
Trips unlocks video
666 unlocks face shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HFOKomZG40w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At work when one comes over to talk to me and is wearing sanders or flip flops like that, I can't help but look down at their toes as they're talking. I disguise it as I'm just looking at the floor listening while shaking my head and saying "yeah". Sometimes I just look around to different areas of the floor so it's not obvious.

Roll

I have an online sugardaddy I send feet pics/nudes to almost daily. I have lots of toerings, stockings, heels, sandals, boots, and other sundries for him to enjoy.

Post some

Get a life you fucking loser

WINRAR
heres antother angle with arch. trips unlocks video

Would you kick her sandles where the bottom of her foot touches?

trips get

Not kick, I mean lick

This is funny because like in public I'll see some girl in flip flops and like feel blood rush to Dick. Kinda like if you see cleavage or a nice ass. I'm a legit retard for feet.

sandles nah. her soles and arch, i wish

Same, I secretly stare at their toes. Especially if they're painted

I secretly licked the inside of some slippers of a hot coworker after everyone left for the day

ok

not OP, but here are some feet candids too

yeah this was a stranger from uni so its kinda hard to do since she prob wont be leaving her flip flops around

roll

pics of coworker! thats. so hot! use her for her feet. i love it.

aight im in, roll

Fuck yeah, I love it when she comes over to talk to me because I'm constantly staring at her red painted toes. Then when I see her wearing those slippers sometimes, i kek

fucking hell how can people be so different.

Don't get me wrong i can appreciate a nice pair of sexy feet.

However. Feet in flip flops might be the most disgusting thing there is. I mean why....those cheap flapping sounds alone makes me vomit. Also people are always liking in them like they are on the way to the pool or out of the shower.
There is so much potential wonderful footwork a human being can wear and then they decide to slap tho slices of plastic with two strings on their feet.

Flip flops are the epitome of i don't care, complete laziness. They don't even care to put on socks.
>Sandals have those little belt you got to close, Nah thx mate i slip right in here.
And then those flapping sounds when they walk. I hate flip flops so much, man people are even wearing them when going out..... IN THE CLUB

fuck flip flops

your mama beat you with them?

thats fucking great man. you have kik or something. would love to chat more about this. love coworker feet.

flip flops on guys i agree are the worst thing ever.
but on a hot girl, theyre the best thing evre

no my mama hat the decency to gave me a nice respectful full out slap in the face, when i deserved it.

I remember when I worked in the restaurant business, we had lockers in the break room that mostly the high schoolers used because they came there after school to start work.
One morning I was the first one there and walked into the break room and one of them left their running shoes (she ran track and played soccer [football] and had hella nice long legs). I picked one up and pulled my dick out and slid it inside. I could feel that I could orgasm from this so I kept going until I came.
First and last time I ever did that and I loved it.

Yeah guys shouldn't be showing off their toes lol

Naw sorry man. I don't think I'd ever be able to get a pic of them, that'd be so obvious lol

no just no.... bahh, disgusting

It is even worse on girls because they have so many options.

people do it all the time. but more i was just wondering about a pic of the girl. you should look her up on facebok or something. thats probably how you could get pics of her feet.

hmm no trips yet. what yall thing of her feet though

Not op, just posting some shots

I thought you may enjoy it

I like it when they're clean and white. If the big toe is shaped like an anal plug then I imagine it in my ass as I jerk off.

lol got dubs myself. dont really have other angles but heres a similar pic.

Last one

Roll. also with probably my best shot, sorry about the quality I had to take a picture of my old phone until I back it up

OP here, im about to go to sleep. If theres enough demand or the supply. ill post video before trips

disgusting flat foot

Dew it

I like your taste, op.

I'd suck on that big toe like a dick

imgur.com/a/3JtQc
Any rate?

do itttttt

hnnng that arch! rooolll

trips vid get

OP here, idk if anyone still here but if i get 3 replies ill post vid. going to sleep

rollin'

Woww teen feets

reply to my comment

what comment?

aight i was able to upload on youtube. Enjoy!
youtu.be/HFOKomZG40w

meh

Gross.
Please stop.

One of the worst foot threads of my time.
This thread is truly not worth a fetishists time.

i concur

Dude just post the vidya

he did
but it is shit