MONTHLY JOB REPORT COMES OUT TMRW!! How pissed are you right wing retards going to be

when the thriving Obama economy creates another 200,000 jobs for Americans and continues the longest job creation streak in American history (74 months straight)!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jan/20/barack-obama/barack-obama-says-us-auto-industry-has-created-abo/
indeed.com/q-Production-Worker-l-Michigan-jobs.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/initial-jobless-claims-spike-most-16-months
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 MUH 93 GORILLION

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

inb4 MUH 42% unemployment rate.

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

How did he create the jobs

Reminder to report any and all canadian autists

I like Crazy frog :DDDD
and Hillary Clindon :dDDD

Report for what? I asked a legitimate question.

How pissed are you right wing retards going to be when the thriving Obama economy creates another 200,000 jobs for Americans and continues the longest job creation streak in American history

sage

thsts not that much

Holy fucking shill

That's 1/5 of the entire 8 year presidency of the last Republican president. In 1 month.

>We've created 200,000 new jobs

How many of them are 1 to 3 month temp contracts through staffing agencies?

Temp contracts are fucking cancer. They shouldn't even count.

Here's the thing this is private sector what does Obama have to do with that any of that
Also it looks less like he made them and more like the economy naturally restored itself

you realize 200k jobs is nothing?
Reagan was creating twice that in the 80's
faggot

They're 95% full time.

No he wasn't.

Reagan was creating 3x the debt though.

>full time

Doesn't mean they are permanent you shill.

Permanent as in for life?

Lol wtf.

No jobs are permanent. Lol what a right wing retard.

You need to enlighten yourself on the scam of temp agencies and 89 day contracts.

They are used to fleece us, to make everything look better than it is. These jobs are never gainful, lasting employment.

>14.4 million private sector jobs
>meanwhile the population continued to increase with nearly 16 million working age adults in the same amount of time.

Great argument

All these jobs are low end.

I can't even get hired at Tim Hortons or Superstore cause I am way over qualified.

Okay, now tell me why Flint, and ergo Detroit is still shit?

Fucking this.

What % of job creation are they?

95% full time is pretty damn good.

73 straight months of job creation is an all time record.

And 5% unemployment is lower than Reagan.

>inb4 MUH LABOR RATE

Trump is mentally unfit for office.

>meanwhile the population continued to increase with nearly 16 million working age adults in the same amount of time.

You just made this up. You literally pulled these numbers out of your ass. Typical right winger.

Did you forget to subtract baby boomers retiring and leaving the LABOR FORCE.

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

WRONG

yay. 200k more food service jobs.
waiters/servers, bartenders, cashiers, etc.
you should feel great :D

EVERYTHING ISN'T PERFECT EVERYWHERE! THANKS OBAMA!

You're just making shit up. Why do right wing retards hate America so much and are always shitting on their country.

If 10000 retire everyday doesn't that mean there's still millions without jobs

No but if you're going to say he's bringing automotive jobs back to Michigan, and he doesn't do shit, you start to fucking wonder.

Low paying service sector jobs over projecting their forecasts due to the make believed recovery. If things are so prosperous and well off, Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders would have zero support. Why is their rhetoric so popular if everything is so great? Plus, why doesn't the Fed increase Interest rates back to normal levels since we have fully recovered? Hmmmmmmmm

Presumption of political allegiance and using it as an insult doesn't help your not doing your country proud what would Trudeau think of your intolerance

He did bring automotive jobs back to Michigan.

Obama literally saved the auto companies.

Republicans wanted to let them fail.

Barack Obama says U.S. auto industry has 'created about 500,000 new jobs' in past 5 years
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jan/20/barack-obama/barack-obama-says-us-auto-industry-has-created-abo/

>inb4 facts don't matter bcuz right wing autism

My 80 year old grandma isn't looking for a job. She's retired.

God-Trudeau would laugh at right wing stupidity.

>He did bring automotive jobs back to Michigan.
Where's the plants? Where's the factories? You're full of shit leaf, I live in the area.

Here you go

indeed.com/q-Production-Worker-l-Michigan-jobs.html

Start applying, Trumptard.

Your grand mother is in Canada though
Your very intolerant he would disapprove greatly of you

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/initial-jobless-claims-spike-most-16-months

Considering the info that has already come out, pretty sure they will be bad. Or they'll be good despite every other piece of information to the contrary and then we'll have a problem of trust in the peddled information.

Either way it doesnt matter, because american may very well have a job but they keep getting poorer and poorer
pic related

No, because that doesnt effect how many working age adults there are in society.

If 5 people retired and 10 people entered, the working age population would be 10, not 5.

You fucking idiot. You said he would bring the car factories back in Flint and he didn't. Why are you moving the goal posts you degenerate?

She's in the states actually.

That orange retard-emperor thinks she's unemployed.

He's obviously mentally unfit for office.

Sage this thread. This dude does this everyday. All you'll get out of him is fallacies, as hominem, moving the goalposts, and a total ignore of anything that proves him wrong.

But she isn't and it's important
To take into account people who don't work and need social programs

The most retarded chart I've ever seen.

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/initial-jobless-claims-spike-most-16-months

LOL!!!!

JOBLESS CLAIMS ARE AT THE LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 1973.

I was going to post a thread about that.

Look at the chart.

Btw. Is zerohedge the direct power source of right wing mental retardation and full spectrum autism?

I've been trying to find the holy grail.

>

Are you applying for jobs?

Obama didn't fix everything in America! THANKS OBAMA!

How can Australians even compete?

you forgot these

So like orange retard, you think my 80 year old retired grandma is unemployed?

You want her back in the labor force?

An old, frail lady who worked her entire life?

Donald Trump says U.S. has 93 million people 'out of work,' but that's way too high

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/

Trump is obviously mentally unfit for office.

How can Australia even compete?

>he doesn't get the point
Nigger, he fucking said Flint would get better, he said the automotive jobs would come back. Please eat shit and die you fucking leaf.

>right wing retard.

You clever bastard.

How can STRAYA even compete?

>less than 0.5% GDP growth
>less than 3% growth for the last 7 years
>wages stagnant
>increased number of people on welfare
>USD tanking in value
>congress changes definition of "full time" by lowering the required hours to qualify for full time
....but there's a bunch more worthless, underpaying, seasonal jobs. Hooray! Wouldn't consider that a good thing

How can 'Straya even compete?

>right wing retard

You clever bastard.

Slow down.

Should I go on?

How can 'Strayans even compete?

Why is a non-American shilling Obama so hard anyway?

How can Stralians even compete?

Bc he's paid to. The same Canadian does this everyday

Is this the only thing you do all day?

Go ride your moose to the syrup plant

Finally. Roll

>wages stagnant

WEW LAD

>USD tanking in value

WEW LAD

You're a right wing retard.

The orange retard is claiming the dollar is too strong.

>>congress changes definition of "full time" by lowering the required hours to qualify for full time

No they didn't. LOL BLS tracks full time the same way they have for decades.

Screenshot pic related.

Holy shit what a fail.

YOU AND YOUR RIGHT WING LIES JUST GOT BTFO.

You're going in my folder bitch.

So just because she's considered unemployed means she has to go back to work that's a pretty big leap in logic

How can Down-under even compete?

Are you sure those aren't duplicates?

> it's an autistic Canadian episode again

about fucking time

You can never create a real and prosperous economy based on debt, inflation, and artificial interest rates. A real economy is based on savings, capital investment, and productivity. Again if everything is so awesome, why is the labor participation force rate at its lowest lever ever? Why is the majority of people living pay check to pay check? Why is the debt to income ratios in Canada and the U.S at record levels? Why?

This is leaf's day job.

have you heard the good news about the economy, brother?

Very sure

How can Australia even compete

fuck

Thank Christ, no shit please

Roll.

only your autism can unlock the mystery

fucking paedophile

I'm talking about the jobless claims of this year, not of the macro situation
See your chart. See those very low jobless claims and their subsequent spikes and recessions? Maybe you dont know this, because you keep believing that whoever is president holds some mystical power over the economy, but economies are cyclical. And what that article is implying, within a much bigger bunch of other fundamental data from the last couple of months/years, is that the US is bound for another big recession

>Is zerohedge the direct power source of right wing mental retardation and full spectrum autism?
Zerohedge is completely beyond partisan politics and the left-wing/right-wing dichotomy. Its an independent financial news website/blog that held a very big influence in the finance world since 2009.
Their editorial mostly assumes itself as austrian-school aligned, but honestly, a lot of the editorial narrative is often closer to some marxist thought than they would ever like to admit
But considering your histerical positions, I'm sure you would consider everything about ZH as "right wing mental retardation"

Don't forget to thank your neighborhood CIA shill so we can have these threads.

I like how this question is never answered

I don't want bullshit.

She's not unemployed dumbass.

She's out of the labor force. She's not looking for work.

Holy shit right wing retards. This is what happens when you read zerohedge I guess.

What fucking country includes elderly retired people as unemployed? NONE. Only Trump because he's mentally handicapped.

MUH 42% unemployment.

I'm expecting below 200k given the poor ADP report but why would I be upset with another month of job growth?

>graph says 150 million have a job
>latest US population is measured at 318.9 million
???? You are not very good at your shilling, you are using contradicting graphs.

BIG JOB REPORT TMRW!

I CAN'T WAIT!

I'M GOING TO HAVE ALL NEW CHARTS!

Be honest how pissed are you America hating right wing retards going to be tmrw when America has another strong jobs report?

How did he create the jobs

israel get

>The most retarded chart I've ever seen.
also, were you referring to the pic I posted?
How exactly is it retarded?
Are you not aware of the implications in the detachment of money velocity and employment?

Remember, he does it for free without monetary compensation.

Isn't MUH 93 gorillion and MUH 42% unemployment the real autism.

Donald Trump says U.S. has 93 million people 'out of work,' but that's way too high
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A