Women have earned almost 10 million more college degrees than men since 1982

>Women have earned almost 10 million more college degrees than men since 1982
aei.org/publication/stunning-college-degree-gap-women-have-earned-almost-10-million-more-college-degrees-than-men-since-1982/

>On College Campuses, a Shortage of Men
nytimes.com/2010/02/07/fashion/07campus.html

>The Disappearing Male on College Campuses
forbes.com/sites/ccap/2014/12/29/the-disappearing-male-on-college-campuses/

>Men Give Up on Books Sooner Than Women (Study)
adweek.com/galleycat/men-give-up-on-books-sooner-than-women-study/117332

>Science Confirms Men Are PETRIFIED Of Smart Women
yourtango.com/2015282337/study-shows-men-are-intimadated-intelligent-woman
-------

Why are boys falling behind girls in school? Why are men turning to crap? Why are they giving up on being a decent taxpaying member of society? Why do they forgoing marriage and instead choosing to be eternal bachelors? Why are increasingly becoming angry about women being more successful? Why are they fearful of intelligent women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
thinkprogress.org/health/2015/10/19/3713612/men-ignore-hard-evidence-of-gender-bias/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

I just found relationships to be too exhausting.

Because to get into college/uni as a womyn is easy as hell, and to pass a gender studies/liberal arts course all you have to do it attend

also
>that cellulite
into the trash

Because the education system has been made to benefit girls. Men aren't inclined to sitting still for six hours unless they're fucked full of Ritalin. As for jobs, there are quotas to hire women.

Why would somebody waste their battery creepshotting that?

cellulitis-chan

THICK
T
H
I
C
K

/cellulite general/ everyone!

the days of men are numbered

robots and VR will make them mostly obsolete

COTTAGE

I got my degree, I did my part.

to laugh at her later?

Schools are the same as they've always been. Back when only boys and men were allowed to attend schools, they still had to sit still for long hours.

Holy shit your taste in females is disturbing. Wrong kind of Asian and massive cellulite.

Gender studies intensifies

Yes, and they're all essentially worthless, pic related.

almost have my degree. NEETs should kys and make way for the alpha males with degrees

The fuck is wrong her thighs?

C O T T A G E
O
T
T
A
G
E

Schools are geared towards women. Men generally prefer non-fiction and historical stories. But the curriculum is full of books about feelings.

They aren't intrinsically better, the just appeal to a different audience.

Women are better at sitting still and doing what they're told, which is highly valued in modern education.

And finally women are much more willing to ask and much more willing to receive favors and help while in school.

is that an alien wearing human skin in the webm?

Female "degree" aka Sociology, Psychology, Art

cellulite

>B-But the gender wage gap!

Why isn't anyone else pointing out the increasing, unaffordable culminated tuition debt that most graduates cannot pay back?

i miss the old pol-creep threads.
>op-creeping is literally the worst problem facing the nation, how would you like it if this was your wife, mother or sister?
>dumps extremely high quality and fresh creep webms while continuing to argue those who fell for his bait

misogyny!

>earned

>earns 10 million more degrees
>still makes 30% less money than men on average

Women are inferior.

why don't you get your woman scholarships?

The fact that their degrees are in arts instead of STEM doesn't discredit them. They're still going to school and graduating in numbers much higher than men.

No one is fucking fearful of so called "intelligent women", going to fucking universities does not make one intelligent, reality has shown this is clear.

Women are openly receiving extra treatment in many courses. Austria gave women bonus points for their enlistment tests in a medicine degree.
What a retarded question.

>>Women have earned almost 10 million more college degrees than men since 1982
>earned

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

in all honesty though, university and getting a degree is the most annoying shit.

a lot of women also earn more than 1 degree.
some have two master degree by the age of 26. like what the hell and what do they need that for? I think if it's your hometown and birthplace and you have no problems with housing while even saving money then this is possible. but when it comes to apartments even women are prefered for room mate situations. then there are some who take a little longer but they only tend to get more degrees because they are facing less real competition in educational sectors so they are more likely to end up in service positions for these.

>the days of women are numbered

ftfy

getting a gender studies degree is literally just sitting on your ass and agreeing with the prof

>More difficult STEM degrees are majority male
>Due to the difficulty of those degrees there are less students
>Women flock to Liberal Arts degrees
>Due to the ease of those degrees there are far more women than men

Also, a degree doesn't make you smart or intelligent. There are plenty of people who have their bachelors and are fucking retarded.

They would have the living shit kicked out of them if they didn't, plus, the teacher was a man who inspired respect. When your teacher is some idiot female with a degree in some useless subject, and who can't harm you at all, you lose all respect for the role of the teacher.

Boys need male teachers.

Woman detected

How many men have gotten more trades and apprenticeships since the world began?

Thanks doc

cuz women get to go for free but men have to pull money out of the ass to go

Weak

>10 million degrees

In what, though? Like I technically have a degree I made in ms paint.

my thighs look like that and im a fukin slob mane
she must put no effort at all into those fat cactuses

In most cases they get a easy degree that has no value.

A blue collar worker with experience probably earn more than someone with a women studies degree

Skinny fats are disgusting.

>that flat face

Good, sounds like they don't need anymore affirmative action then.

>There are plenty of people who have their masters/doctorates and are fucking retarded.

fix'd this for you. sadly, the memes don't suddenly end with bachelor degree people, Jimmy.

Women earn more degrees, but often they are liberal arts degrees that they never use, and their only long term legacy from their college years is debt.

Many jobs that men do don't require a degree. Manufacturing, mechanic, construction, farming, etc.

Yes it does. Lib Arts degrees are far easier than STEM, so the amount of students graduating with them is much higher. For every one STEM graduate there are 5 Lib Arts, yet the STEM degree is far more valuable.

Still (((((((((((((((oppressed))))))))))))))))))))))

Jesus fucking Christ, how terrifying.

Filter this by respectable degrees and it tells quite a different story.

I haven't gotten that far yet but it doesn't surprise me.

>Why are they fearful of intelligent women

nobody's fearful of them, they're just not wanted. the market of men that college-educated career women have limited themselves to (and yes, most women will only marry up or across) won't settle for an average looking women with a good career when he can get an above average one with no career. people are shallow, this is written into our biology.

>Why are they giving up on being a decent taxpaying member of society?
Because the current structure of the society is built to fuck with them.

>Why do they forgoing marriage and instead choosing to be eternal bachelors?
Because marriage became a trap that will take everything you worked for to give it to a succubus.

>Why are they fearful of intelligent women?
>pic related

KEK bio is only high bc roasties want to get into pre med which is basically lots of money for applying things men have invented.
All the other degrees require too much research and innovation for women.

I love this meme where tradcucks and feminists blame this on men not being able to "man up" and fail to realize the underlying issues

>not sexist
>just fair because my vagina told me that

How many of those 10 millions were psychologists?
lel i litteraly never seen male psychologist in my life. They are ALWAYS female.

Liberal arts degrees are easier than STEM. Look at the graduation requirements for Sociology or Psych, note calculus and physics are not required for either.

WAGE (((((((((((((((GAP)))))))))))))))))

You'd have to be a fool to think there was anything to gain by participating in society these days. Get on disability and start a business where everything is off the books, keep as much money away from the government as possible to keep em from fucking things up even more

I never see guys stand so proud and arrogantly like girls. Look at this cunt, her chin all up in the air, cellulite all over her legs, doesn't matter cause some beta fag is gonna fuck her either way.

And at the same time the worth of a college degree has fallen drastically. You're better off getting a trade. 10 million useless liberal arts degrees.

>women replace traditional male roles
>men replace traditional women roles
what can i say, i want a sugar mama. stay at home, put shit in the dishwasher, put laundry into the washer and dryer, and play video games while shitposting all day making tasty food for dinner later at night. shit i'm in control whats for dinner. actual good for you tasty stuff not shit tier kraft mac and cheese.

i'm ok with this.

I'm a STEM fag, but some art and psychology degrees are worthwhile. It's important to point out that even within those disciplines women tend to choose the most worthless garbage possible.

>Be me
>Math major
>Currently in two math class
>One class has no women
>Other class has two women and one is an autistic troll-beast

I'm not really worried.

She's over 25.

Conveniently in line with the era of crippling college debt, useless degrees, and unemployed bachelor's degree holders.

Re.Volt ((((((((((((((((((when?)))))))))))))))))))

we're fucked guys, woman are taking over and doing 99% of the research in gender studies, womens studies, etc.

MEN BTFO ARE YOU EVEN TRYING ?

this desu
if you are born a woman your birth certificate doubles as a psych degree - you innately have the ability to fuck with peoples heads

my psychologist is a male.
>i have ocd and see him on occasion. hes been practicing for 30 years and has a history treating people with ocd. hes a fucking white male too.

>Even With Hard Evidence Of Gender Bias In STEM Fields, Men Don’t Believe It’s Real
thinkprogress.org/health/2015/10/19/3713612/men-ignore-hard-evidence-of-gender-bias/

Bias from men keep women out of STEM anyway.

>Getting a degree in English
>Going to law school after
>Ask my peers what they want to do
>All of them want to be authors
>mfw

The only reasons to get this fucking degree are to be a teacher or a lawfag, why the fuck would you get an English degree to do something you could do without one.

>not shit tier kraft mac and cheese.

Never malign the ice nigger's traditional food

>gender bias
You mean challenging coursework.

When will feminist address this sexism? If we learned anything from them is that discrepancies are due to sexism or racism. Why are universities sexist against men?

>that skin

Why do women age like shit?

Why would you choose English instead of History to be a lawfag?

Wait, seriously? As in, would be doctors who are bad at it are getting bonus points, and actually becoming doctors when they otherwise wouldn't? So there are/will be idiot doctors out there actually responsible for people's lives, all in the name of gender "equality"?

>women decide to be smart
>take womyn's studies en masse
>end up unemployable en masse
>decide to professionally cry about women having shittier jobs and fewer science degrees
>a new industry is born

Was this taken at Universal Studios Hollywood? lol

That is because men are physically apt and able, if they so choose, to make a living with normal jobs.

Women are mostly phyiscal inept and their only CHANCE is to get a degree.

i don't mind cellulite.

must be a product of being high test.

the invisible hand of the market will take care of this dont fret

after it scrambles your internals sure

I'm [spoiler]double-majoring in History[/spoiler]

Also I dont have a degree, I also earn 10 times the minimum wage here. So in Merican terms that would be something like $140.000 a year?

Anyway university is only good for partying and fucking girls, unless you need a degree like in medicine and law or wanna do research or a be a teacher I wouldnt bother.

Cherry picking "AsianGirlsAreHotFags" BTFO!

t.Hot white girl

Or low standards because you cant have any better. 20% of women dont have cellulitis

Good

>So there are/will be idiot doctors out there actually responsible for people's lives, all in the name of gender "equality"?

Don't forget racial equality. Niggers get free points as well.

>tfw you get up and cook your kids a decent breakfast and send them off for school, the wife leaves shortly afterward, and you have the next several hours to prance around the house like this running a vacuum over the floor real fast, doing a spot mop, and a couple loads of laundry while you indulge in romance novels, being extra careful to keep an ear open in case a car pulls up in the driveway.

This is true. If you go into college without a plan of what you want to do nowadays, you're wasting your time. I didn't bother with school until I figured out what I wanted to do.