Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts?

I did an under drawing in charcoal, gouache, spray paint, graphite, conte, and pastel. I haven't done an under drawing in quite a while.

yes

Tell me about the things you've seen.

no

I need to purchase some large brushes today.

I grew up in a house that was abandoned for 46 years and was originally built in the late 1600s. Before my parents bought it kids used to break into it all the time because it was "haunted". I admit the unfinished basement is super creepy, but no ghosts.

I grew up in a house that was haunted by the specter of explosive violence.

nah. cos carbon monoxide and infrasound mate

So a gas leak or abusive parents? I'm hoping for gas leak because its funny and not as horrible.

And when you are outside away from buildings and other people?

My stepmother was an emotionally abusive drunk that would scream obscenities and destroy things.

No, since they literally do not exist and there has never been definitive proof of them. /thread

So no ghost. Shocker.

There hasn't been proof of the opposite either. Stories of the spirits of the dead wandering the earth date back to the dawn of recorded time and exist across all cultures.

I see ghosts everywhere. They follow me.

That's depressing. At least we have something in common though. My mother was also emotionally abusive. My father was both that and physically abusive. They were not drunks although they did drink every night.

My father was distant. My mother would beat us regularly, though those were justified. When I was still seeing a head shrinker and I told her about my childhood, my head injury and the lasting side effects of it, she told me essentially it would have been a miracle if I wasn't the way that I am.

Proof is in the pudding. There is no proof that there has ever been a paranormal event. Ever. If there had been, the 1 million dollar prize would have been handed out ages ago. Sadly, from 1965 to 2015, no proof has ever been shown. Dont need proof that it doesnt exist. There has never been proof that it does. THAT is what mattes. Proof of paranormal, not disproof.

Look at you all trying to put reason to a shitty upbringing. Trying to blame it all on the paranormal. Nope, your parents were just pieces of shit who raised pieces of shit. Simple as that, pieces of shit.

Who said anything about it being paranormal?

mmm, schizophrenia? anyway search "tedtalk ghosts" on youtube. may your search on ghosts be fulfilled

Welcome to the topic of conversation.

I don't believe in the paranormal though.

Then whyyyyyyyy are you heeeeeeeere.

No, I am a stable and sane person. There has never been any reason for alarm that any mental health professional has seen.

No, I mean what makes it paranormal? I'm not talking about aliens, or bigfeet, or even demons and the like.

To post his images and talk to people probably.

Why not?

im here because im wondering why you aren't on /x/ you insignificant little moron.

My military shrink told me basically the same thing. Different words though. She was more positive too.

There is only Sup Forums. Eat cunts.

Who said mine was negative? She was a positive person, helped me when my dog was euthanized and all that stuff.

I interpreted your words differently. Sorry if I misinterpreted you.

No need to apologize. Most people misunderstand me.

There's no need to have the same OP as yesterday.

Even if it were different it wouldn't matter. All of them are the same in the end.

neato

In 2013, a study revealed that 1 in 2,000 people in the United Kingdom might harbour the infectious prion protein that causes vCJD.

vCJD means variable Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a form of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy. Basically the brain's tissue structure is interrupted and holes begin to form (hence spongiform) which leads to ataxia, personality changes, mood destabilization, hallucinations, loss of memory etc. eventually resulting in death within 4-5 months on average after the onset of symptoms.

You get vCJD by ingesting meat from cows that had mad cow disease.

Shame that Venison doesn't like bitches.

why would you want to like a bitch

Bitches need love too.

The best thing about prion diseases is that they are all universally untreatable and fatal. Another great thing is that they can be transmitted familialy or by being exposed to them through either direct ingestion of infected meat or through the environment. CWD has been found to get into and stay within the soil of the area that the infected animal was. It gets in through feces, urine, saliva, and any other bodily fluids as well as antler velvet and can bind itself to plants, thus allowing it to remain activated.

i couldn't love a bitch

Any particular reason for that?

no idea
what is there to love about a bitch?

You got me, I can't think of anything to love on a basic bitch. Maybe if it was a personal bitch but even that's stretching it.

No.
Not at all.
Not even a little bit.
It's as true as the Easter bunny, Yetis, every monster dreamt up by HP Lovecraft, Jesus, Mohammed, Krishna, the dragon in Mt Fuji, Zeus, societal benefts for the poor by a purely capitalistic society, Trumps sincerity or OPs ability to deliver

>believe in ghosts

Yes, I do.

I believe in fucking you silly with my fat cock.

I believe in you being fully retard.

Sounds like you need a dicking.

I reckon I've seen my fair share

These pics always make me desire some actual dick. Shame that the real ones are nowhere near as beautiful as the drawn ones.

Just come succ

I feel like that would be disappointing for both sides involved.

Don't worry about it. If you're not doing a good job, I'll make you shape up.

and all other those statues...
my grandparents had lots of these in their home.. what does it mean ?

especially these

I have my doubts but even if, that would still do nothing with my own disappointment.

See, that's the thing, sucking isn't about you. It's about being a good boy and making that dick happy.

I feel like if I found the joy in doing that, I might achieve much better results so both sides will be satisfied. That is, unless the other side doesn't really care about me doing my own thing and would rather just use my body as he seems fit.

What's an under drawing and why so many types of media used?

>would rather just use my body as he seems fit.
This would be good.

Oh well, in that case I don't really see any outstanding issue, except maybe the huge distance between us.

Well, whereabouts are you from?

Do I?
Yeah... At least a couple of kinds, maybe several.
Matter records repetition and/or emotional or historic impact, and can create "recordings"...
Also (just an opinion...) Souls who focus on a worldly issue may remain partially bound (through that focus) to the physical dimension.

Stuck in Slovakia

Yeah... That's super far.

>US

Trust me, ghosts doesn't exist. It's just primal instincts that makes you weary of some situations and settings. It's meant to make you hyper vigilant so you can react quicker to any threat that might appear.

Kinda expected that. Oh well, good luck finding someone nearby.

oo its this guy. saw you in the last thread you had.

Why is ur threads always filled with some gay furry stuff??

He is a avatar fag in the gay furry stuff threads

So... how's everyone's weekend?

Boring, just like each and every single other weekend to date.

And I'm assuming masturbation is no longer a good time-killer.

I have so much stuff planned to do and yet I won't do any of that. Instead, I'll just waste time in these threads. What about you? What have you been up to?

Well, I don't even do that anymore so there's that.

I'm also trying to put off a bunch of wallpapering that I'm struggling to find the motivation for. Luckily it's not urgent so I get to enjoy morning glory that has basically lasted all day.

I weep a single drop of pre in your honor.