THE MAZE RUNNER MOVIES

What does Sup Forums think of the Maze Runner franchise?

Is it the best YA adaption out there at the moment?

>no more Skarchposting

he tried, he really did.

Nigga is dead. Or brain damaged. tmz needs to get in on that scoop.

Yeah didn't know Aiden or the guy from breaking bad were in it going in

Really refreshing desu

I thought Dylan was ok?

Anyways watched it just the other day. It's not the best or anything. I didn't even want to watch the first one but the conclusion to that was such a mess that I really want to know what the fuck is going on

Also that girl that betrayed everyone in the second movie needs to have her head blown off she was such a huge cunt

He is, so long as you ignore the beard.

some bitch I dated liked them, so I ended up watching the first, then going to see the second one with her in theaters. They're ok. Good ol' dumb fun, like a Marvel flick. I guess they're both made for kids, so it makes sense.

Lot of lights for a small room...

Looks like he's been through some shit

>They're ok. Good ol' dumb fun, like a Marvel flick. I guess they're both made for kids, so it makes sense.

That explains why you were there as well.

You're a big blood bag

Well I just explained why I was there, so... nice job, chickenfucker.

For poo

Yeah my thoughts exactly dumb fun. I got dragged into the first one and I hate not knowing what the heck is going on in the end. I don't feel like wasting my time reading these books either so I'll probably watch the next movie.

Disappointed the really American kid pic related won't be back in the future movies. He seems pretty based

I like anything that gives more work to Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

Just realized now he was on got. I kept wondering why he was so familiar

>Good ol' dumb fun

Pretty much this.

The first one was kind of fun thanks to the maze gimmick and setting.
Second one was just boring and forgettable.

CUTE

Shed be cute if she grew her hair out

The only girl I'll ever let slide with short hair and still be hot is negasonic teenage warhead or whatever that girls name is from Deadpool

It's alright now but once Fantastic beasts and where to find them drops the works will be reminded that Harry Potter is the GOAT young adult books

The first one was kind of okay until the "ebin" twist at the end

The second one is somewhat entertaining but it's dumb as bricks

That one girl on Arrow with short hair was super cute.

The second went full generic YA. Dysoptian future, big evil government with stormtroopers, rebels etc.

The first one was decent because the maze setting felt fresh and interesting.

Oh wow she's beautiful would pick up but my waifu right now is VJuice and Im too loyal to drop her

First one has better/more interesting setting but worse writing. Second has less entertaining/more generic setting but better writing.

???

I was hoping the whole time in the second one that the "scorch" was actually a huge maze designed by wicked so they never left

I was disappointed

She's a lesbo IRL

Damn, if this is real.

Not as bad as the late reports, but dudes definitely been Mark Hamilled.

>Also that girl that betrayed everyone in the second movie needs to have her head blown off she was such a huge cunt

Don't touch muh Effy.

His face looks pretty fucked up

I don't think he'll ever be a leading man again

I saw the first one on HBO and really liked it. Didn't bother to watch the second one in theaters. Maybe I'll watch it on demand if CIA is meme in it.

Didn't she just play one in a movie?

I think he's a pretty competent actor and has a good chance to work out of the YA shit into real flicks

it's just an eye injury I think, broken orbital bone
it takes a while to heal but it won't change his face

He the best thing about it. Scenes where his in are riveting

V A N I L L A S K Y E D

A

N

I

L

L

A

S

K

Y

E

D

why are her eyes permanently tired?

It was televised

There's been an accident like Geico!

reminder that she's Battle Angel Alita

He's in some off shore oil movie. So well see.

Keep going don't stop posting

who knows

why do i find him ridiculously attractive

I saw the first one and it was neat. I'm waiting till they're all out before finishing it. I hate waiting years between installments of a series of movies.

QT

Sangster? Common sense on your part.

This franchise wouldn't last one day in the skarch

Holy shit, I loved the first 80% of the first book and then the ending completely fucked up everything that it had going for it!
The film even took it a step further by emphasizing all the shit parts!

I went the whole book thinking it would have some morphogenetic field shit going on only for it to pull out something hamfistedthat didnt make sense with everything thats gone before!

Obviously meant o Brian

10/10