Are you against Multiculturalism and if yes, why?

Are you against Multiculturalism and if yes, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6BKXkxvIhY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Religion-based_wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its gay

Everyone deserves to be loved and believed

Because multiculturalism is code word for white genocide.

''Boy'' in the middle is 11 years old ''refugee'' with mustache and hair that is bolding?

Because third worlders can't even understand you when you tell them they stink and they're ugly

maybe he just hit puberty early

multiculturalism would be if i met some japanese family and i invite them to have dinner and share our experiences.
if you instead cross the border to enter a foreign country to steal and rape, then try to impose your retarded superstition to everyone else, and truckcrush your host when they won't give you gibs, has nothing about "cultural" in it

We built this country.
They failed to build theirs.
Why should they be aowed to come to this country
And benefit from the hard work of those from our country?
Especially since they can't do more than Easily filled job positions and even then, they do it badly.
They are lazy, poorly educated and never attempt to better themselves in any way.
Why would we want Waste like that mixing with our people?
The Silt of our people are segregated to Shitty areas for a good reason.

Amen!
Sweden becomes 2030 a third-world nation. Thanks to Multiculturalism. And Germany is next.

Well he was bold.

Lol. You didn't build shit, nigger. You just choose to tout the accomplishments of those before you to feel superior because in the end you know that you're nothing but a fatass weabo with no chance of getting laid.

>Stay angry faggot.

Sure, child. Why don't you read something besides Sup Forums and your trap fiction.

And people call Britain Racist for stopping immigration. For saying 'no' to france when they said to take hundreds of thousands of Refugees.
I say France was Racist for trying to pawn them off on us.
Its our right as a soverign nation to deny Waste being dumped onto our shores.
And they are waste.

fuck off Sup Forums

Nah.

This.

I like the idea of it, but it is overwhelmingly difficult to ensure peaceful cohabitation with certain cultures.

open your eyes, moron
youtube.com/watch?v=K6BKXkxvIhY

Actually, I come from the most economically deprived county in the UK, Durham. (Citation: gov.uk economy reports published every year, look it up).
I worked my way up Through University by hard work and study to a City job in Leeds where I get paid enough to live comfortably.
Though I admit I'm into Anime and could loose a few pounds.
Disliking immigrants doesn't mean I'm some disgusting subhuman myself.
I'm a normal everyday guy like everyone else. Because normal people don't like them. They are simply unpleasent to have.

We are capable of building shit while u are not able to accomplish anything

thats the diffrence

africa. fucked and has never been anything but. will always be fucked

Middle East. Fucked. all fucked ohh and dont count that Dubai saudi bullshit either, Hideous over the top buildings, tasteless, kiss in public and your in jail.

Because I'm a racist. Being around other races makes me uncomfortable. It's a natural instinct.Group survival I think is what it's called. As natural and powerful as a sex drive.

Don't forget that those Arab countries with money only have it because we made oil valuable. Without the discoveries of whites they would still be living in tents and travelling around the desert on camelback

>Are you against Multiculturalism and if yes, why?
No. Because it depends on which cultures you mix.

White European culture (which also includes America, Canada and Australia) mixes pretty well with Japanese and Chinese culture. I wouldn't mind one million east-Asians living in my country.
Muslim culture and white European culture doesn't mix, however. We shouldn't allow muslims to live in the western world.

Some cultures are good, others are less good.

I don't like niggers because of their culture. That's why

I bet you're some poor race mixed mongrel or jewish

>but it is overwhelmingly difficult to ensure peaceful cohabitation with certain cultures
statistics not from breitbart

White people NEED more workers from other countries.
White people NEED more cultural enrichment,
White people NEED more diversity to make their societies more tolerant.

What part of this don't you understand?I am from Sudan living in Amsterdam,Netherlands and THEY invited me here.

Yes.

Because of people soup.

All the distinguishing features of all races will all blend together into a browney shit colour, death of identity.

if we expected to be responsible and hold guilt over the apparent sins of our fathers youd better believe we will be taking pride in their accomplishments aswell

nice bait

against it? Nah, not really. My country is overrun with american culture, my language is being replaced with english. There's a fucking mcdonalds or subway or fucking starbucks on every street corner.

Multiculturalism is here to stay. One migth as well embrace it.

This
Fuck niggers

Sweden was a third world country in 1901. 1/5th of the population had already emigrated cos the country was so shit.

Then the swedes made a fuckton of money selling weapons and arnaments during ww1 and ww2. They invested the money in infrastructure, and now people are moving into the country instead of away from it.

I would rather live in a country that is desireable to live in then living in some shithole that people are trying to flee from.

In multiculturalism all the original cultures involved lose some of their integrity untill you're eventually only gonna be left over with watered down cultures. Also the race mixing that comes from it is quite problematic, since the dominance of genes in a population is not longer dictated by survival or something rather, but by how much people with said gene breed and how dominant the gene is. Which means you'll no longer have the most "fit" humans, you're gonna end up with only the biggest breeders.

no because i'm not a racist and i understand how neoliberal capitalism is raping everything, not some dudes running away from a warzone or shitty sweatshop conditions

I am against multiculturalism. It ends up in culture conflict and coexistence is pretty much never going to happen unless there is a culture that controls the rest.

Read huntington and you got an idea why I am not a fan of it.

What we need is less niggers and sandniggers

natural instinct is the worst excuse for something ever. i can make the excuse shitting in the woods, fucking your cousin, or not using toilet paper is a "natural instinct" and you are a fucking retard for not following your natural instincts.

being a retarded scared spooked racist thinking people of different skin colors are out to get you isn't natural, its a mental disorder. also deep down inside you are a pussy.

>Some dudes

If their number is in Millions and will significantly change demographics of nation then they are problem.Not to mention how magically crime increases when they increase? In wonder why?

your identity goes beyond the colour of your skin, muptard

fuck you nigger loving faggot

you are the one who invaded the middle east and literally created isis. you fucked that place up. don't blame sand niggers for being mad.

I didn't invade shit you fucking assblasted libtard
eat the shit right out of my asshole

Multiculturalism does not work.

like america then? The perfect example of how multiculturalism fucked an entire continent, leaving only obese, ill educated fucktards running around shooting each other and praising muh bible

America is a fucking warning tot he rest of the world what happens when you get a whole bunch of cultures living within the same border trying to create a civilization

The sooner china nukes the states the better

it works great for niggers and sandniggers

It's not worth potentially bringing in degenerates and Shitty people. I don't have any interest in learning about other cultures or saving sand niggers from war torn countries

wait... which direction are the refugees moving, again?

what about cultural identity? some dudes reproduce like locusts and are low key colonising the real minorities.

the real problem is that muslims are against multiculturalism. when they como to the civilized world they want to impose their culture and they don't respect other cultures because they have been told that their prophet is perfect, their god is perfect, their book is perfect. so why settle for less right? imagine a multicultural society with all cultures except muslims. no terrorism. no rapes. no gettos. no fgm, no burka...

white people only have themselves to blame
10,000 years ago white people started fucking monkeys and camels
the result is niggers and sandniggers

Ignorance is bliss.

jesus fucking god
fucking niggers

even in this picture the muslim is showing the coran and refusing to acknowledge other cultures. why don't they put up a picture of the muslim girl reading the bible? you know why. she would be stoned by her own family

.... how the education system where you live? Somewhat subpar?

Okay, tough guy. But you really should use toilet paper

What I don't understand about all these racist comments is how they ignore the fact that for thousand of years the middle east was actually one of the most developed areas in the world, there was a lot of medical and technological advances and Christians, Muslims and Jews coexisted peacefully. If there is a reason why it's so fucked up now is mostly because western intervention during the 19th century.

You mean "how is"?
You first, retard.

What you don't understand is how to think for yourself instead of barfing back everything your faggot college professor says

>no terrorism

the IRA would like a word

>no rapes

Yes, muslims invented rape.

>no gettos

Warsaw c:a 1940 would like a word

>no fgm

Yeah this would be good. I'm glad Sup Forums is finally engaging in feminist issues

>no burka

Again, a legitimate feminist concern. I'm proud of you boy

It appears you're afraid that if you don’t keep demonizing “racism,” everyone will settle into their Edenic state and be natural-born racists once more.

Multiculturalism = Genocide

>Christians, Muslims and Jews coexisted peacefully
You are so fucking unbelievably wrong.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_war
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Religion-based_wars
You probably think that Africa was completely peaceful and without tribal warfare before "de ebul whity" arrived.

because I actually like diversity in the world.

get your hands outta your pants ya nigger loving faggot

christ, yes our education is atrocious and it's about to get worse

But do you believe that 10,000 years ago all humans were white? Is that what your education system is teaching you?

Because the notion that all cultures are, have ever been or will ever be equal is just silly.

I don't know for sure, wasn't there
but just look at niggers and sandniggers
how the fuck else did they get so fucking nasty?

Sure, all people are equal.

But some people are more equal than others.

By wallowing in pre-agricultural filth for 600,000 years while the rest of humanity evolved and learned how to be civilised.

Actually the Middle East was the centre of all civilisation for over 4000 years

and they haven't crawled out of it yet

fucking niggers

This. Fuck the Mongols and Arabs for destroying what was once the bastion of civilisation.

4000 prehistoric years and they are still living in them

Actually both religions talk about killing non believers

Peaceful coexistence and forced integration are two different things. The peaceful coexistence form of multiculturalism is completely fine, however forced integration such as that in Sweden, Germany, and France is highly destructive and should be stopped.

forgot pic

nice try abduhl

Which religion do you see doing it more, and which religion is still doing it at a large scale today?

Which is your country, if I might ask?

sandniggers

I don't think so

>there was a lot of medical and technological advances and Christians, Muslims and Jews coexisted peacefully
And we've always been at war with East Asia, right?

Why does the "german" policeman here wear a british uniform?

So are you saying that the middle east did not became one of the most powerful and advanced empires in history? because you can bet that there were times in history when I would rather live in the Muslim empire at it's peak than Europe at it's worst.
The crusades and the Muslim invations did happen, however this was not a rule for quite a lot of time. Even so these wars were more about empires expanding than about religious superiority, you could say that Christians were equal if not worse than Muslims as an empire. Hell, even your wikipedia articles mention this: However, in the modern period, debates are common over the extent to which religious, economic, or ethnic aspects of a conflict predominate in a given war. Some argue that since the very concept of "religion" is a modern invention, the term "religious war" does not apply to most wars in history.

I'm a purebred caucasian person that lives in the US. I'm fine with having niggers here as long as they aren't criminals, but that's not the world we live in. Having asian restaurants is nice, hispanic restaurants are nice too, etc. Those all exist and we still have American culture all around us. But like I said, if two cultures are forced to live by each other, it results in destruction of one or both of those cultures. Fuck, this can even be seen in London, considering the mayor is a sandnigger and he is now making campaign promises to ban hate speech against Muslims.

A quote from Jesus
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."