FUCK THE BRITISH HATE!

>Fuck you miserable slime swallowing dumbcunts! That's right fuck you.

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA?
What in the world has created all this anti British sentiment? Where did it come about?

Why is it that America hates the British on this board? America gives them shit for not being white, but we're less white then they are.
>more non-white babies born than white ones
>by 2020 white children will be a minority
>less than 50% white ((full blooded 100%ers))

You think we're back during the revolutionary war? You fuckers would have been loyalists that's how dumb you are. You want to feel superior however possible. I guarantee you would have been loyalists and here you are hating them to try and feel superior any way you can.

America must be filled with disgusting sub human beaners. That's the only explanation for this British hate. I must be the last white American left on this board.

Are you having a curry or Chinese takeout for "tea" this evening?

Colin stop using the hotel wifi on your trip to the States.

nice proxy mohammad

>Implying a single fuck should be given to the crooked teethed traitorous evil cocksucking british empire redcoats
go die in fire pl0x

It's mostly them projecting. that's why they hate the brits.

Quiet, cuck. Fuck you ,and fuck the country mentioned by OP.

QUINT

MEXICANS IN FULL BLAST.

You fuckers must love it here. It's practically fucking Mexico.

Fuck you non-white Europe hating scum!

60%

I'm actually happy Britain has been on its way to Becoming the United Caliphate, maybe it'll wake up lefties here to the horrors of liberalism inviting Islam in with open arms.
Lucky for us we have a huge ocean separating the quarantined dune coon region from our own so I dont give a fuck at all, I wouldnt piss on buckingham palace if it was on fire
let it burn
fuck eurocuck scum

It would be beneath me to expend energy hating britcucks, I just laugh as their empire takes it in the ass

Hey now, come on... we may be cucked atm but you have to give us credit, like it or not we created you, we're not the bad.

Mexicans are just as bad as Muslims you spic!

Wrong. Those aren't full blooded 100% whites. Pure whites make up less than 50

Probably because bongs shit talk us like 24/7.

It's too late burgerfat. The seeds of hatred have already been sewn.

WE WILL BE BROWN BEFORE THEM

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU "LE LE LE REDPILLED" FAGGOT.

America is fucked and you Nu pol redditors don't even realize it.

>pic related passes for a white in America

call me spic all you want ahmed, im cozy af in my small midwestern town and I literally cast a trump ballot in my state that caused both el rato and 4th place in a 2 man race to drop out
Living the dream here, good colleges, great job, great gf, no niggers or spics
you get upset thinking that americans imagine all parts of the UK to be as fuct as london but you fail to use that reasoning when understanding the geographical demographics here in america
stop proxying eurocuck, I cant hear you over my freedoms

What will happen when to predominate posters are the shittiest ones?
Whats that you say? they already are?

Good. Keep doing it. These shits don't realize there's a Mexican tsunami sweeping over the states like a Black Death plague.

Livin the high life are ya? Just wait, because they're coming. You and your children will be surrounded by Mexicans within the decade if not sooner

And Ahmed, really? Fuck Arabs as well. Hating spics doesn't make you a Muslim but I'd bet you're a Hispanic beaner.

Keep living the high life while you can. Enjoy!

Brits are perma bros, nothing changes that.

I hate brits that act like they still rule the world but there are a lot of bro tier brits out there too. Both britain and america have retards yelling at the other but it doesn't account for everyone. So shut the fuck up OP because I for one don't care where someone is from so long as they don't act like a self entitled dick.

This place is infested with shills.

Divide and conquer. They don't want Europeans (including white Americans) to stick together.

Most of the anti-brits are shills imo

or turkroaches
mostly turkroaches using proxies i bet

because our not whiteness was caused by the jews, not us. A large amount of the owners of slave ships were jewish i believe.

whereas britian gladly opened their anuses.