Where does all of this Afrocentric bull shit come from?

Where does all of this Afrocentric bull shit come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3027873/How-white-skin-evolved-Europeans-Pale-complexions-developed-region-8-000-years-ago-study-claims.html
newscientist.com/article/dn22308-europeans-did-not-inherit-pale-skins-from-neanderthals/
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuldip_Singh_Chandpuri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Augustus_Rogers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From niggers.

>Where does all of this Afrocentric bull shit come from?

the smelly end of the cow

Blacks not paying attention in history class

Black panthers backed by Jews started it after some colonial-era art portrayed anyone who wasn't an Anglo as black.

Pic Related is what Othello's supposed to look like

Who could it be?
W-wait a minute, K-KIKEY CHAN?
Are you responsible for this?
I get it, you're not very popular in school are you nor with the boys.

It comes from the fact that Africans haven't accomplished a single fucking thing of value during their entire existence, and blacks know it, so they invent lies to make themselves feel better.

Literally described as thin and PALE. With FINE hair. These retards.

I think it comes from here. You jerk offs made so much WE WUZ shit that I can't even tell if niggs actually made and believe it. Its just like "Black Twitter".

What I'm more interested in knowing is: since when are moors the same as negroes? I'm pretty sure my ancestors fought berbers and arabs, not fucking niggers
do american negroes think north africans and sub saharan africans are the same when in fact arabs despise them twice as much as we do?

Because they assume Africa=Black

Distrust of Eurocentric history and its nasty habit of excluding them from most of it. Some of it is downright false or silly, but there's been a pretty good effort to restore what was lost or erased.

>I secretly write this Afrocentric bullshit
>write books about it and sell them to niggers desperate to construct a historic identity
>getting rich off of retarded niggers
>mfw

>Mulattoes
>Same as actual black africans

Off yourself you fucking parasite

The internalized knowledge that your race hasn't accomplished next to anything of value, but being so deeply and pathetically insecure about it that you feel the need to claim the successes and history of other races as your own. They insist that WE WUZ KANGZ to make themselves feel better, but deep down the ones who aren't completely buttfuck retarded and historically illiterate know full well that they're lying to themselves.

t. A black guy with a sister who got into this bullshit after she started going to college (fuckin surprise) and is too up her own ass to admit she's objectively fucking wrong when her arguments get shot down with actual facts. She even blocked me on facebook and now she won't talk to me. It all just down to that same egotistical dumb nigger shit that needs to just needs to die off already.

>That lack of trigger discipline
Maybe if someone showed cunts like him how to handle a firearm they wouldn't be so fucking scared of them.

That's not it at all. There's an understanding that not all Africans are considered jet Black or even chocolate. The only concern is whether they're African or not.

The fuck is wrong with you?

How am I parasite? I am only making a product someone wants. They'll literally believe anything that strokes their ego. It honestly amazes me, it seems their credulity has no limits.

Plus a bunch of ignorant niggers believing fairy tales I pull out of my ass makes me laugh.

It comes from trolls making stuff up after running out of scat and gore pics and posting it on black chat sites to make blacks look even dumber than they really are.

Source: I did this with friends in high school

Because they bully media over not buying into their garbage. you're enabling them

>where does nigger centric meme crap come from

Niggers op. Niggers.

I donno about that but it is true that white people are albinos and disgusting.

I don't know whether to be angry with you or laugh because boogs have eaten this shit up hook, line, and sinker.

>Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied"

> By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years.

>Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[5] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer"

>The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[2] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[6] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

3rd times the charming tripps

Oh boohoo leftists being cucks and cowing to delusional niggers isn't my fault or problem.

>posting something that contains information that disproves what you say in your own post

niggerwot?

Do enough of them buy and read books to make it worth the effort?

I have always found black people and nordic people utterly disgusting. Anything that isn't mediterranean looking looks "foreign" to me and should get the fuck out of my country asap

No it's like when/pol says you're only white if you're Nordic, blonde, blue eyes...

But also the Brahmins of India were white, the Pharaoh's were white, Incans were white, etc.

dass wassup

In pic related check the links ,that whitecuck has been completely btfo.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3027873/How-white-skin-evolved-Europeans-Pale-complexions-developed-region-8-000-years-ago-study-claims.html

newscientist.com/article/dn22308-europeans-did-not-inherit-pale-skins-from-neanderthals/

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHEEIT.
>brahmins
>white
pick one pajeet.

Soon we will need everyone. Embrace your fellow European.

Surprisingly, yes. There's a small but devoted demo and they are hungry for Afrocentric media.

They'll eat up just about anything published in that vein.

Those 2 links contain seemingly conflicting information.

They're trolling

I imagine it was started as a joke but then some really idiotic black/sjw people found them and it's spiraled out of control.

Moors = North African

Since North Africa is a part of Africa they assume Moors were niggers.

actually i kinda look like the one upper left and I am a pooinloo.

Brahmins are Aryan like zarathushtris but that doesn't mean they were white. In fact there weren't any Aryan tribes that were "white", it's just a myth propogated by white sociologists and rose to prominence due to Hitler's obsession with Aryans. Europeans don't have the same kind of skin as Aryans, as Europeans turn pink in the sun and not brown.

This is Soros propaganda, whenever you see this start pushing the real Israelites We wuzz kingz truth, so they become aware of the crimes of their paymasters.

Pic related: actual Aryan facial features

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIIIET DEN DA JOOZ DUN GENOCIDED US

Go steal someone else's history you filthy paki

Insecure nigs who need to steal from other cultures to make up for their culture of fried chicken and jail

aryan is an indo-iranian word which didn't refer to race but rather content of character, you retarded moosefucker

I have no idea.

No you dumb Danish fuck, it referred to those that followed the proto-iranian and proto-vedic religions. The only texts to mention Aryans are the vendidad and the Vedas. I'm a Parsi, we're the only followers of Mazdayasna in the world, so don't tell me about my religion you kike worshipping cuck, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

>Muslima
>Aryan

Tbqh Hitler was the one that propogated this myth. You cannot be an Aryan unless you are a high caste in Zoroastrianism or Hinduism.

Race quotas providing 70 iq apes for our universities.
If a black person actually had to work to get into college, this problem would be laughed at.

I'm a Hindu (Indian living in Denmark), and praying to the gods is still better than the fire worship undertaken by you demon-worshipers (similarity between asura and ahura).

>played by Laurence Fishburne
Laurence Fishburne was probably just the better actor. It's like how John Wayne played Genghis Khan. If it were some shitty black indie actor then I'd be concerned.

Africa has become synonymous with black, which in turn has ACTUALLY marginalized north Africans. But SJWs don't give a flying fuck because they see blacks as the most victimized race, needing their help.

Not to mention he was described as blond blue eyed. They even kept a lock of his hair which was so blond it was nearly white.

If you were really a Hindu you would understand the difference between asura and ahura. Also Hindus don't call Parsis fire worshippers that was Muslims as they did not use fire in any rituals. You may be a Hindu but you definitely aren't a Brahmin, you havent the slightest clue of yajna.

>You cannot be an Aryan unless you are a high caste in Zoroastrianism or Hinduism.
Bullshit, Haplogroup r1a1 is pretty common in Poland and Prussia

damn, I like Bill Duke but shit, he's the niggest

Mozart was described as an extremely pale and thin person with blond hair and blue eyes. There are multiple quotations from mozart himself where he describes his German heritage and such. Actually, we should be proud of mozart. He stood at 5'3 I think, and a lock of his hair was preserved which was so pale it was almost white? Can Sup Forumslacks into classical music? You aren't white unless you support your local orchestra and regularly attend concerts.

>Where does all of this Afrocentric bull shit come from?

From White people who pretend to be Jewish

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

Jews are actually Turkish Greek converts with ZERO Semitic DNA meaning that they are not of the 12 tribes of Israel and are actually the best goys around by keeping a dead religion alive.

This is so retarded I can't even rage at this moment.
Only laughs.

Aryan was a term coined for the followers of proto-vedic religions as none of the groups in Poland or Prussia were ever followers of such religion they were never Aryans. The only Aryan tribe that was in Europe were the Scythians but they are long gone and have been replaced with Muslims and Christians, both of which are semitic. That being said, what I consider Aryan isn't anywhere close to what Hitler considered an Aryan. Parsis don't even call modern day Iranians Aryans since they mixed with semitic Arabs and adopted their religion, names and way of life. It has nothing to do with ethnicity, it has to do with caste and you guys don't have any, therefore converting to an Aryan religion wouldn't make you Aryan as you still wouldn't have been born an Aryan, you would just be a convert.

Let him. If they want to go around and think about something that anyone with two working brain cells can figure out is wrong. It's fucking funny that it's spreading among the the blacks. Just show how gullible they are.

If you were really parsi you too would understand that Aryans never were a race but rather a definiton of character. Surely the proto-indo-europeans invaded us in the past, however most references in the vedas refer to aryan as being noble rather than being white. Also I am a brahmin, goud-saraswat-brahmin to be exact, the entire reason we moved from India was because of reservation. Also we Hindus use fire as a way of communication with the gods rather than worshipping it. Also don't get me wrong about Muslims, I don't think Muslims or Christians can be Indians as much as a Hindu can be a Dane, sine they follow Abrahmic religions.

>being this fucking ignorant

Should not Germany be black by now?

>Ayodolf Ohila

are they even trying at this point

Kek'd when I saw Breivheart

Fucken niggers. Those are southern Italians.

I miss that french Viêt jew whore but I guess she grew out of pol memes

made me lol.

>"tricknology"
hahaha

RESPECT THE FREE MARKET

>YEAH
>NOW LET'S PUSH THROUGH TTIP
>MORE POWER TO GLOBALISTS!
>Wait... wat

World star? As in hip hop?

I didn't say they were a race, I said they were followers of the proto-vedic religion in India and Iran and they were definitely brown not white. Proto-hindus were the invaders, not the invaded. Also you're a Brahmin from southern or south western India, there are enough differences regionally between North and South Indian sects, let alone between different religions.

>we Hindus use fire as a way of communication with the gods rather than worshipping it

Lel and what did you think Zoroastrians do? You do realize many Vedic God's such as Rama and Mithra were made God's in Zoroastrianism because of their righteousness. Ram became Raman and Mithra stayed Mithra. I still think you're a Muslim tbqh but what part of India are you from?

Zoroastrianism is to Hinduism what Christianity is to Judaism. All the elements of nature as used within Hinduism and Zoroastrianism but the main two elements were fire and water. Muslims automatically assumed Zoroastrians worshipped fire the same way they thought that Hindus worshipped stones because of murti puja.

I come from Goa (western India), also sorry for the misunderstanding about the fire worship and racial classifications, I misunderstood you because you accused us of stealing your history and called us filthy Pakis.

However now that I read your post through, I understand you probably meant that sarcastically

No problem mate, I was referring to the paki posting from the Islamic republic of Britain when I mentioned a filthy paki. I think Indian and Persian history was very closely intertwined until the Islamic conquest and at that point Persia became a Semitic country and the Indian states were the only Aryan States remaining. Most of the Persian emperors for example were well versed in Sanskrit, Muslims just sort of killed that link. That being said, are Iranians even really Persian? Zoroastrians consider themselves Indian anyways lol.

Again a lot of Parsis did great things for India, like:

Tata, Freddie Mercury, Adi Bulsara and least we forget Sam Manekshaw, who saved our assees against Pakistan in 1971

You are both Indian & Iranian since we both share Indo-Iranian heritage, also I do agree that Abrahamic religions are cancers to our culture and people.

I think these things are sad really. African americans have had plenty of influence in America. no need to make shit up.

You just got meme'd on, friend

>saved our assees
It wasn't like that at all. We won in under 2 weeks.

Yes

I should add WSHH as the filename next time

Neat. Maybe I'll try adding some of that to my dirty stories and kids books on Amazon.

alright "contributed" to Indian victory, then

I agree, I always have a laugh when people say India has religious intolerance.

nigger inferiority complex

It's obviously fake.
>Kang and Sheeeeeeeid people
>Pharao WeWuz

Personally, I'd say the Sikhs have always saved India's ass in terms of war.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuldip_Singh_Chandpuri

this is a pol meme
>the kand and sheid people
>pharao wewuz

Aryans were Slavic.

Even if you look at Indians today, many of them look basically like brown Slavs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Augustus_Rogers

This should explain it a bit.

>das wassup
right on cue

We wuz Nazis and sheeeiiit