One typical cuck just left my wow guild, his photo in pic

one typical cuck just left my wow guild, his photo in pic
as far all i know about him:
>29 yrs old living with mother, still studying
>while not at university hes playing wow for 12/16 hrs a day farming mythic+ dungeons and world quests
>ofc boosting his 19 yrs old real life 3D waifu in dungeons so she got 907 ilvl but dps same as on 850
>everyone thought they are couple because of nicknames ''xxx''ovy and ''xxx''ova but they are not
>she told everything about him, they relations, called him a pussy not able to even fuck her to one guy in guild including that when they finally meet and she wanted to bang him he just stopped her, probably hoping to get magic powers 1st because only 1 year left
>for 1st few weeks in guild he was calm, then turned to agressive ironic virgin hurr durr u are all below me cretins
>obsessin about north korea
>that girl insulting him on guild chat and discord, no reaction
>she let guild because found betaorbiters with better progress, i know previously sie was playing Lol where she was hunting for beta's, getting boosted to diamond for random nude pics from tumblr etc, gifts
>he left because butthurt

what is his purpose to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12841387
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably to come to the point where he remains alone and kills himself

This is you, isn't it?

also i forgot, never had a work, no social life, only thing hes doing beside playing wow is watching lol streamers and clicking clickbaits on facebook guessing from his profile

>what is his purpose to live?
to rustle your jimmies apparently

How does the human body survive such faggotry? Talking about you too OP

nope, u know why everyone in guild knows everything about him? because that girl told everything to our guild clown who told everybody, hes still adoring her xD

Who gives a fuck. Where are the Tumblr nudes????

cuck?

Dude, you still play WoW seriously?

Don't be on this guy's shit, you're just as pathetic as him.

>this redditfag butthurt
go play ur nostalrius
oh wait xD

>still playing WoW

Just kill yourself.

>XD XD XD XD

Just off yourself

reddit ->

Did you time travel to here from 2005?

pope is a guy who lives in rome

you sound 10x more like a reddit fag than him
js

lol OP ebin story about pathteic preson. 10/10 upboates to u friend XD

no u

these guys are spenglers decline of the west,ccs of millions of them,ceding prevailing civilization
to moozies,indians,chinese & africa

I honestly don't understand half the words you typed. I'm not a gaymer.

strawpoll.me/12841387

vote