What the hell is up with my dick, Sup Forums?

What the hell is up with my dick, Sup Forums?

Had an itch down there for a couple days now that's appeared, really hoping it's just some sort of friction burn or irritation or something.

Looks like eczema, or dry skin. You been aggressively scrubbing your dick in the shower. Have you had sex recently?

t. Reproductive biologist

Clearly AIDS

nah not for a few weeks, been with one person for >3 years also

It's itchy and sore to the touch

Looks like a skin rash. Get some hydrocortisone on that and clean with cold water daily. Wear loose boxers if you can

There are lots of things wrong with that horrible fucking thing. Has it ever been in contact with a female?

Personally opinion and coming from someone that has it...that's HSV2 bro (genital herpes) no cure you have it for life and will continue to have outbreaks for the rest of your life.

Enjoy your life sentence.

I got that twice. I noticed it seems to happen when I beat my meat too much. Just as you said, friction burn. Just don't touch yourself for a week or so. If it starts itching after its healed, slow down on the wanks

nice knowing ya bro...sad to say-you got the staaank...

It definitely looks like genital herpes. Is this the first time you'be broken out? If this is a primary outbreak, it is VERY likely that it will spread. Be very careful about touching your penis. You need to wash your hands to keep from spreading it to your mouth. After the initial outbreak, you probably won't able to spread it because your body will make antibodies and protect you.

Really awful samefagging, dude.

What the fuck you talking about you fucking edgy cunt of a 15 year old.

doctor here, that's cancer.

Looks like herpes

t.have it myself.

Spoken like a true 15 year old little buddy.

most likely HIV. That's a common first symptom. You should see a doctor.

Genital Herpes my freind. It's for life

As do I. Brotherhood of the herp

Is OP still here?

Yeah alright you stupid cunt.

Christ man you really must have nothing to do, huh?

2 of those posts are mine you fucking pin dick and budgie balls.

I only posted once derp

Fucking owned you stupid fucking cunt.

Fuck off back to your corner and carry on rocking backwards and forwards you autistic prick.

>eczema
don't have sex for a few weeks buy the cream, should be gone in a month.

Talcum powder.

Apply each day until it's gone. Can stop using it after but keep good hygiene. Wearing same underwear too much, not washing your dick and excessive sweating are causes.

It's just a rash.

You are a spastic. Do you have nothing better to do you stupid cunt. I wish you lived near me

Just going to add that poor hygiene isn't the only way people get rashes. But it certainly increases your chances.

It's possible you just had shit luck but talcum powder will absorb excess moisture and dry it up so it can start healing. Whatever is causing the rash will thrive around water so talc removes the water and effectively kills it.

You've been great dude, you did a really good job.

It's called a spot.

Kek acne balls.

Clearly the head of a dinosaur

Get fucked four eyes

Herp

I've got the same thing. Flaring up a bit now actually. You get red areas on the head too and dry skin flakes.
It's a yeast infection. Quite rare in men and caught from sexual partner. Fucking hard to get rid of too. You've gotta get some cream and change your diet to sugar free for about 2 weeks. Shit sucks

You just can't seem to come up with them very well can you

herpes OP, most likely herpes

It's ok. I know these insults will keep you awake at night, what with you being on the spectrum and all.

No that's herpes. You can see the sore with puss. Sorry OP

TL;DR: Doctor or Dick will be eaten from the inside.

Shit go see a doctor immediately. That's larvae of Ascaris Penii Colo (Columbian Dickworm). From the size, I'd guess three, maybe four days prior to their parasitic phase. You really should get them cut out and pray there are non in your urinary tract. Cutting them out from there will be, well, "unpleasant".

Pic related.

Also, stop fucking the cheapest hookers you find.

Burn