How do you respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUNYDGu_fyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=wUNYDGu_fyU

Ignore it, like most vain and powerless political statements

By hiring his father to cut my grass.

i think its great VIVA MEXICO!

Gotta love the beans. They're hard working and basically feed the nation. This country is held together with agriculture and cheap labor is what allows this country to thrive. Now niggers...well..niggers are useless spawns of the devil.

Thats how it is in texas, less messicans more expensive labor.. slower growing economy. Especially the way they build mcMansions. Im a fourth generation mexican american and everyone in my family is an engineer/financial industry so we live better than most, the family is divided. I think anyone who cuts in line should be deported though.

As a true American patriot I applaud it. We take literally billions of US taxpayer money each year and send it to the most racist scumbags in Israel so that they can continue their ethnic cleansing of the illegally occupied West Bank. We do this on the basis that the Israeli's ancestors used to live there a couple of thousand years ago. So, given that this is our policy, and given that California, Texas etc were part of Mexico as recently as 200 years ago, I think we should start at home rather than sending American taxes halfway across the planet, we should spend billions per annum supporting these groups who want to return the Southern states to the ancestors of their original inhabitants just like we do in Israel. Cos 'natives' rule, Right ?

>we
i don't think YOU qualify as american abdul

>mexico

Also
>if Mexico is so great why are you here instead of mexico?

Northern border Mexicans are fucking weird..like imbred weird but I respect them. They work themselves to the bone and have one hell of a work ethic. One nations trash (Mexico) keeps ours (USA) growing more massive and powerful. All these faggot little cucks and their degrees aren't going to harvest anything but their egos. All these niggers aren't going to contribute anything positive..middle/upper class doesn't mean shit without a foundation underneath it.

Call ICE

Oh please, give me one good reason the U.S. should support Israel you cuck.

Make me tacos Jose

It's stupid gibberish, but the bottom part of the US was owned by Mexico. That was the basis of manifest destiny and the countless wars against Mexico. Just look at the Spanish names for a load of us cities.

Yeah you have a nig whose been in anerica for generations, they can take advantage of pell grants (free school) as long as you get a C or B in your classes which is really easy, but theybdont do it. An illegals children in america seem to have a higher chance of getting educated and becoming successful than most blacks. My ex gf used to be illegal but she got amnesty and then went to Texas A&M. I went to UT Austin and my dad went to Rice University. Mexicans value education and hard work a lot.

>>i don't think YOU qualify as american
neither do you shlomo

Truly compelling argument you've presented there for misusing our tax dollars to support a bankrupt foreign shithole full of racists while our own infrastructure crumbles, good job citizen
/sarcasm.

Seriously. Mexico, outside of the drug trade issues, is a Godsend. If we had to Canada like nations at our borders we'd be fucked. Agriculture has always been a step behind technologically. Companies like John Deere are now getting it and stepping up their game. In truth, there is no fairy tale about survival. It's hard, disgusting and very unforgiving. The Mexicans take one on the chin for the entire nation

I fully support it

>are land
keks every time

Muh land
Muh alamo

Who gives a shit, you mutts stole it from the natives none of it is truly yours