So..greatest Kendrick album of all time Sup Forums?

So..greatest Kendrick album of all time Sup Forums?

I really think it is. So fucking dope.

I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh I wanna be with you eh

THIS WHAT GOD FEEL LIKE

Who?

anti white garbage

>2
some worthless nigger doing the hibbidy hob.

just ignore this thread and move on.

lyrically poo
production also poo
poo album

Lmao kill yourself.

Just because someone is talking about issues that affect black people doesn't mean it's anti-white.

Maybe you could empathise with his music and see it from the perspective of black people living in America. Just give it a listen.

TPAB>GKMC>DAMN>SECTION80

This is the truth. They're all classic albums, though, and Kendrick is probably the greatest rapper of all time.

He virtue signals to the black israelites a group that feels that whites are an abomination

and calls White DNA an abomination

>virtue signals
This is extremely low quality bait. Pls go back to Sup Forums

I love this album so much

Finally. I 100% agree with the order. It's hard to find people who think TPAB is his best. The musicality on display on it is insane.

You cant put "greatest" and "kendrick lamar" in the same sentence

Who cares about nigger music.

>So fucking dope.

Fuck off nigger.

>greatest rapper of all time
Fucking end me

Kek, lotta butthurt in this thread

trash album 2 MAYBE decent songs

Not a big Kendrick fan, but it's alright

That's the exact song that was in my head when I saw the picture.

Idk about all time but definitely for the newest rappers.

I loved it, the fact that people are hating on it just goes to show how shit Sup Forums is these days.

I'll post the songs I love.

>DNA
>YAH.
>ELEMENT
>LOYALTY
>HUMBLE
>LOVE
>XXX
>FEAR
>DUCKWORTH

I'm on the fence on FEEL and LUST. I like parts of them but not the whole thing. I don't view BLOOD as a song. But it's cool to set up DNA.

TPAB is easily one of the best rap albums in a long time. Humble is a solid single though

Yeah cause if people hate it that means Sup Forums is shit. Fuck outta here. Lamar is average at best. Idk why are you all riding his dick so hard

Kenny has amazing beats, and fantastic lyrics.

"Pull up on your block and break it down, we playin Tetris"

If I have to explain that to you then maybe rap just isn't for you.

I agree with this.

Good kid mad city was and is better than any other album he made.

>So..greatest Kendrick album of all time Sup Forums?

TPaB was better.

Triggered.

Lmao maybe rap aint for me,but Im blasting old school and golder era every day. But maybe rap aint for me

Ugh. That line's actually pretty corny now that you point it out, especially with how long it took him to deliver it

WE WUZ KANGZ PRAIZE THE JEW MASTER RACE

Mediocre

rtj3 motherfucker

Get rid of people who like rock too. Niggas created it. Most this pop music, niggas produce it. You'll have to cull 90% of people under 40. Even then disco was huge in the 70's. Niggas create most music, and the genres it evolves from.

Have fun only listning to classical.

Can't listen to edm or any electronic shit. Niggers created that too. It stems from hiphop in the 70's when sambos were using 808's and samplers.

Not even redneck, negro hating country. Country music came from the black mans blues.

Why does Sup Forums hate niggers but then like them?

>I'm a proud monkey
>you hate me don't you
>we hate po po, wanna kill us dead in the street, fo sho
>your DNA is an abomination
>dead white guy on last album cover

Kendrick is undoubtedly putting together the greatest discography hip-hop has ever seen, with unrivaled lyricism, production, and general cohesiveness. That being said, the political messages in both To Pimp A Butterfly and DAMN are very difficult for me, a white guy who likes hip hop, to get over. I don't believe being resentful and divisive is the most ideal approach to speaking for a nation of oppressed and downtrodden blacks.

Look at Dave Chappelle for example. His sketch comedy brought to light every form of racism and oppression blacks have even seen, even going back to slavery, but he found a way to bring America together to laugh at it and in extension taught black people to take a look at themselves and ask themselves if they're helping or hurting the situation.

THAT is how you tell your fans "we gon' be alright", not angry rap where you dwell on every problem you've ever faced growing up in the hood, hoping to incite racial hatred in unknowing youths. You should teach young black people that the first step in fighting social oppression is to fight the self-loathing and negative psychology within, and you can scrutinize Kendrick's lyrics in his last two albums all you want, but I really don't think he's doing that.

Overly Dedicated, Section 80, and Good Kid M.A.A.D. City are all fire albums in every regard. To Pimp A Butterfly, Untitled Unmastered, and DAMN. are too politically saturated and not at all why I began listening to him in the first place.

But again, I'm a white guy, and people love to disregard my opinion because of my skin color, so feel free to do the same.

Lust is awesome. It's essentially an outkast song.

i also think tpab was slightly better, it had like a better general vibe to it, still damn is great and DNA is and amazing song

...uhh where are you getting that from did you even listen to the album...plus all of the music industry is run by jewish execs so is all music praision jews i think not

This has some of Kendricks most trash songs since overly dedicated. Love makes me want to kill myself

Eh it was about on par with section 80

Its cool and funny to hate black people.