Best site to find a twink I can pay to fuck around with?

Best site to find a twink I can pay to fuck around with?

Best sites for paid sex in general, general.

I mean I'd prefer to fuck a twink for free but that's a lot of work

Rather just fork over a couple hundred to suck some dick

Enjoy HIV, faggot.

220 pounds isn't that high. As a 6'6 man, of course I weight more than 220.

Just get grindr, fag

Same thoughts here.
Heard a Vietnam Veteran the other day mention his friend got blown up after he stepped on one.
Kinda hard to believe that they are made only for vehicles. If so, they should only go off more towards 300-400 lbs (just guessing).

I don't have a facebook, if any of these apps require that. I know tinder does.

Does grindr?

No.

It's so easy to get a white guy to take my dick as a black man. It's like what I want for women but the opposite.

I fucked a white man in the ass one time (for my ancestors) and I can't bring myself to even imagine doing it again.

Is the app legit? I googled the site and it just looks like Maxim for faggots

this looks so gay, too gay for feminine penis tbqh

It's legit. You get a few spammers and ugly old guy, but other than that it's fine. You'll definitely want to use a condom though

Yeah, it's legit. I checked it a few times just to see if there were any cute traps in the area.

it's not much work, if you have a pretty face, slim body and patience and place to host. your set to fuck some prime ass.

well i downloaded it but it's just loading forever and if i click Online Now i get some fucking upsell

great app thnx guys

Worked fine for me. Sounds like your phone is shit. Don't blame us for your obamaphone.

App works fine for me. Maybe you should stop being a fag

i'm gonna assume it's my shit phone

i have a galaxy 2

disappointed tbqh

Ouch. I've got an S5, and it works fine on it. Maybe you should see about upgrading? The new S8 looks amazing.

nice trips, im considering upgrading

how does this app work though? clicking online now literally hits me with a paywall. can i use this thing for free or is it super-jewed like one msg per day for free?

>want to suck dick but don't want to pay $10 to maybe suck dick

how fucking retarded are you really. find out by yourself you useless shit of a man.

You get a limited list of people near you for free, and you can expand it by paying. I haven't hit a message limit yet. Also some additional things like being able to set more than one tribe are stuck behind the paywall. Also just google how to set it up

It's free with premium features.
For free you can go online and message people in your area and with premium you get no ads and more filtering options. I don't think there's anything else premium gets you that matters, you can message as many people as you want for free.

I would trigger one, I'm 250. I'm 6', I've got muscle, but also a beer gut.

alright thanks lads. one more subjective question.

if i'm looking for twinks, do you think i should go beard or no beard? got a nice one going now, trimmed but full.

Wouldn't know, I'm not really full gay. Just like traps. Not a twink either. Taking a guess though, I'd imagine they would like more manly men, so I'd go with a beard. Just make sure it's not one of those hipster beards.

Post beard, I'll judge. It really depends on the guy though