strawpoll.me/12653672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>celeb thread
>dove
>C E L E B
kek

Posting some Taylor.

How would you fuck her?

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Body guard with his hands in his pockets. Fire that worthless fuck.

strawpoll.me/12841387

?

strawpoll.me/12653672

Princess Dove.

How would you fuck her?

I can't imagine me fucking Her, sorry user.

What kind of panties do you think she wears?

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman an-and I'm a-a very l-lucky m-man t-to possess her...

What kind of shampoo do you think She use?

High quality shampoo.
What kind of panties does she wear?

Pink tight panties.
What kind of socks do you think She wear?

Ankle socks.

>Dove edition

Yes sir!

>samefag

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

Now my city is full of dogs, negros, and Mexicans.

deep, hard and will expect her to swallow every single last drop like a good pet she is.

Moar

How would you train her?

user who speak like that are so hot!

Bitch look like a bullfrog

I would rather screw Lizzie's sisters.

Financially

Aztec Queen

You'd be lucky to have Her shit on your ugly face user.

kek

Dove Cameron was a bullfrog. Was a good fap of mine.

Vo5

She was "beautiful" lol

not him but she is ugly as fuck

I wouldn't look twice if I saw that fugly bitch on the street. Get some standards faggot.

Both of you peasants read again
=>

Dove shouldn't drink so much coffee. It will make her need to pee quickly.

i'd always keep her in line. publicly humiliate her if she ever acts up (spank her, control her by putting a wireless vibrator in her and taping her shut).

I know right? Poor little Princess.

Pathetic piece of shit is what you are.

What will she say when she feels her need to pee?

Piece of Princess Dove shit? If so i'm ok with that.

I guess something like "Princess need to pee, someone get on there knees mouth wide open".

What if she pees her panties?

anybody noticed the label on her bedsheets?

and what do you say when she finishes in your mouth?

Then some user should replace it.

Thank you Princess.

Need some proof to back it up user, I hope it'd be true but without evidence its meaningless

hhhmmm

it's copypasta from the resident autist

:)

Does Dove like age play?

DOVEY WANT ACAI BOWL
DOVEY WANT ACAI BOWL
DOVEY WANT ACAI BOWL
DOVEY WANT ACAI BOWL

;)

What Princess want, Princess get.

Would you swallow it all?

Thoughts on Emilia?

Of course .. , what kind of question is that?

Would you jerk off in front of her?

If i'm allowed to yes.

That ass looks fucking ridiculous...especially with those short stubby non-muscular legs

What would you say to Dove as you jerk off?

Thats not a dove its a pegion

go go power rangers

>still spamming this ugly non celeb

kek

That is it an honor to be able to jerk off in front of Her. And i am so thankful.

you mean "pidgeon"

And if she shows you her panties?

How would you worship her feet?