What's the dumbest and fakest person on Television now?

What's the dumbest and fakest person on Television now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone from the Kardashians you dumb fuck

dont you dare talk about bill nye like that you peice of shit.

were you triggered by scientific advancements?

Hello tumblr

so yea, you are.

Trump

seems like OP is a fag

how is cringing at psychotic faggots same as being triggered?

Dolph is best scientist

>scientific advancements
MUH VAGINA HAS A VOICE!
>*vag fart*

because you found the most extreme example of something to try to discredit it, clearly not even understanding what you are arguing against.

Congratulations. You are the new "andy sixx shit log" guy.

You've been coming on Sup Forums day after fucking day, making threads about "Bill Nye ain't a real scientist" this, and "Bill Nye is an engineer, not a scientist" that.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING IDIOT! NOBODY LIKES YOU! NOBODY WILL EVER LIKE YOU!

I embrace this bashing of new age Bill Nye. Seriously, he is a washed up hack.

He basks in calling himself a scientist or using the collective *we* in the science community to debate others on things he is not even close to qualified to review a thesis on.

What a joke.

Whats wrong. Did Based Nye trigger you?

Lol, dumbass, it doesn't matter what you went to school for. What matters is your experience and how long you've been doing something.

You're like one of those morons who goes to college and gets out thinking they should immediately be paid three figures.

Go back to Tumblr

not trump

b youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI

These replies...how did all these libtards end up on Sup Forums?

I met that guy in real life he pretty smart and wel manert

Triggering confirmed

So what establishment did you grace with your presence, user?

>3 figures
What?

>thinking a list of alma maters is equal to the sum total of accomplishments of one's career.

What a dipshit you are.

>IMA GURL BECUZ I FEEL LIKE IT!!!!! SO WHAT IF I HAVE A PENIS IM STILL A GIRL DONT BURST MY BUBBLE ;_; !!!!!!!!!!!11

Bill nye isn't a liberal dipshit. He's a fucking scientist.

But you're a libtard

>being this threatened by something that has zero effect on your meaningless life.

Point and laugh everyone!!

LOL thay dude. Yeah, doctors are only doctors I'd they've been doing it for a long time. I don't want the schooled and qualified guy, I want to guy whos been winging it for ever.

This triggers the liberals top kek m80

Gender is on a spectrum. Whee! I'm a little girl today!

Kek. 3 figures.

Anyway college is just Jew indoctrination that they make you pay for and think you need it.

I never went to college and I make over 100k/yr.

Yeah sure he is . Beakman is more of a scientist than bill nye the bullshit guy

Nope. I'm a republitard. Have your favorite morning talk show propagandist spoonfeed you more word to use dipshit.

i make more then three figures, and i didn't even go to college

I'm viewing this on a TV and you seem pretty fucking dumb, to me.

You're a SJW

welcome to Sup Forums we hate retards/niggers/mentally ill people. fuck off

Not libtards, but people that realize it's fucking backwards and retarded to argue against science, facts, reasoning and intellectualism simply because the truth doesn't fit the narrative that you have so adamantly placed your faith and belief into.

Little alt right snowflake can't handle the fact that he's just wrong about everything, and thinks that shouting over everyone else like a baboon is going to make him right.

You're a piece of shit, go die.

>I didnt go to college and make over 100k
lol, classic Sup Forums. everyone is some fatcat banker with a crazy hot girlfriend and german sports car.

Have you SEEN his new show? He may have been based 20 years ago but things have changed

Does Sup Forums like?

im sorry i posted a picture of you

A person wanting to become a doctor has to go through residency first dumbass. What a retard!!

This faggot

Everything he says is either a lie or so shamelessly retarded that he deserves to be punched in the teeth.

There are males and there are females. Fuck off.

THIS

What's it like being poor? I make at least a mil every year at my company.

Does Sup Forums like Japanese girls?

right, our scientific understandings and tolerance for people with differences have advanced and you got left behind.

Oh rly?

mentioning another random celebrity that has more education somehow is a relevant argument?

he doesn't have a phd. that must mean he's retarded, and that Sup Forums users know better than him.
i seriously hear more whining from the polarized conservatives than from those pussy sjws. it's mildly funny.

There's nothing wrong with his new show. He addresses climate change from a scientific and social perspective, and I understand that that triggers you, but the experts he brought in were extremely qualified to talk about the subject.

The transgenderism episode was a bit in the realm of pseudoscience but all the other ones were solid in my opinion. He presented science. Saying "I hate those scientific facts presented by Bill Nate!" doesn't change the fact that he's right and you're an ignorant faggot.

Homo

right, those are biological sexes. nobody is debating that. what people are saying is that gender and sex are not synonyms, basically that people with penises dont have to try to be some muscleman mark dope who cant even do the laundry.

Are you autistic?

Did I mention even one thing about males or females, or even sexual orientation? No.

Stay on topic, retard. no deflection, no strawman, no projection, no changing topic.

You have no reasonable argument, face it. You're fucking stupid and the whole world knows it.

He doesn't have more education though. He only has more education FROM SCHOOLS. The retard that posted that doesn't see the fucking difference and it's laughable.

>scientific understandings
>unproved left wing agenda pushed on by bill nye the shekle guy

saying shit like this without backing it with examples or evidence is exactly why nobody takes you seriously.

Thank you. I always feel like the only one pointing out that basic ass information.

its pretty great, i have no complaints

>people with differences
You mean people with mental disorders being held up as perfectly normal and healthy members of society despite the fact that it's objectively a mental disorder. OK.

Oh if you are a homo then traps aren't for you

But for us straight males they are the ultimate fantasy

I have no problem with the content of the show for the most part, I just hate the tone. He's not trying to educate anyone or start a dialogue, he's trying to make the opposition look dumb and that only further divides everything. You think the "debates" on the show are real?

THAT is the difference between propaganda and education.

unproved? did you even watch the show where they lay out evidence?

your intentional ignorance doesnt make you seem smart.

It's not our jobs to make you see the evidence and facts. You have access to a computer and endless information in miliseconds. It's embarrassing that you use it trying to discredit gender studies.

Stephen colbert

youre thinking about transgenders, when thats not what theyre talking about. theyre talking about not having to cling to traditional gender roles because of your biological sex, not that it's ok to just decide one day that youre a man, then the next that youre a woman, then the next that youre something else.

Why the fuck are you here retard? 99% of the people on this website fucking hate you and your mental illness bullshit

You cuck posters need rangebans

I'm willing to bet you've never once questioned your own sanity or mental well being.

I have some bad news for you, only the crazy ones think they're not crazy. They're not the ones that are all fucked in the head, it's people like you.

can I decide one day that im the earthly embodiment of jesus, lucifer and mani ?

this is why people dont take leftists seriously. they constantly talk down to people who disagree with them, often ironically calling other people bigots because of a difference of opinion.

Him and fucking John Oliver were the worst until this Bill Nye shit showed up on netflix

Look at the size of this girls cock. Amazing!!

>they constantly talk down to people who disagree with them
but you guys do that all the time,
even for shit that has nothing to do with politics.

This

You have correctly identifies the two most common sexes, gold star!

Now, what do you call people born with XXY, XYY, and XXX genotypes?

And further, sex (chromosomal makeup) and gender (sexual identity expression) are separate and distinct, notwithstanding our notions of normative genders.

If you find this all to be stupid and not worth your time, that's fine! Let the people to whom it matters worry about it, because it will not ever effect you one way or another!

>not understanding the scientific method
Jeez what 3rd world country do we find you idiots?

I know, I just live in vermont and am exposed to the left more than the right. it's probably more human nature than politics, but Bill Nye does it a lot and it isnt a very effective way to get a point across.

You're talking about facts like they're opinions again. Jesus fucking christ you're an idiot. You can't argue with a fact, you can't disagree with a fact, you can dislike that it's a fact but that will never make it less true.

We talk down to you because you're stupid.

yea, just keep going up the ladder when you cant understand the more intricate details.

Isn't this kind of chromosome disorder extremely rare?
Why should society/language change to include these extremities? It's retarded.

So good

>Now, what do you call people born with XXY, XYY, and XXX genotypes?

mutants, downies, dead weight, take your pick.
certainly not "zher"

It's more social science than pseudoscience.

youre talking about science like there are facts.

>those fucking kms socks
I laffed

/thread

anybody claiming bill nye is actually doing science is a complete idiot. you people are the reason our society is going to shit, nobody is educated anymore, you all just believe whatever the fuck people on tv tell you.

is this about global warming or the gender stuff?

Niggers get all the pretty girls

>What's the dumbest and fakest person on Television now?

I welcome your opinions, but if you want them to be considered as fact then you have to follow the steps like everyone else.

get
in
line

Yeah, the vast majority of the world are the ones that are wrong, and not your anti intellectual fragmented tumor on society.

Come on now. A lot of people with only a BA in Engineering know everything about science. Oh, they also agree, "All science is political?" (BN Earth Day 2017)