So is this guy a new meme now, or what?

So is this guy a new meme now, or what?

>new
He's probably older than you are

Lol. Go back to 9gag, gramps. I'm not OP but here's my (You). You have no idea how old OP is and you know that. Pathetic. OP is probably a huge Howard fan and you just can't see the humor in this post. Fuck right off back to 9gag, lad.

Epin

Dolan pls

Were you born prior to 1973?
I was born in 1982 am I'm probably one of the oldest people here.

I was born in 76..

I wasn't born, faggot. I don't care when you were born. All I know is that you are a fun-hating, unfunny old bitch.

>the sweet sounds of summer

'77 here, fags. I like movies too!

BTW, I would've fucked Howard right in his ass to get to '80 Lea Thompson.

Rather than bother with a time machine, just fuck her daughter.

I don't give a fucking shit. You're a baby boomer old idiot who likes ifunny and reddit. Don't talk to me old man, you're messing with the generation FIXING your mess.

I remember when I was 15 and edgy

Nice try. Keep replying. Too bad you don't get any upvotes here, old man. Another (You) for you, kid.

>Baby boomer

Do you even know how old Boomers are?? Late 70s born people are millennials, dumb shit.

I dunno. She's cute & all, but there's just something about the way Lea looked back then & help her mouth open.

All I hear is an old man, unfunny as fuck and a loser too. If I were you, I'd quit. Just curious, what do YOU find a good movie?

>you're an old man
>you're a kid
>le reddit
You're trying to hard, and it helps to stick to one narrative, otherwise you look like a sperging autist that can't focus
You should lurk more if you want to fit it

'77 too and I loved Howard as a kid

>people born in the late 70s are millennials
uhhhh

>late 70s is millennial now
They just keep moving the date farther and farther back, are millennials so desperate to belong to previous generations that they people in their teens have shared common experiences with people that are almost 40

Listen here old boomer. Not gonna say it again. You aren't getting any upvotes unless you're paid to post here. Judging from your IQ it's terribly unlikely.

Want to keep going, or do you want to head back to 9Gag where you belong?

>I'll just keep saying up votes and 9gag, that will hide my newfaggotry
I bet you like capeshit and only heard about Howard from guardians of the galaxy

>Late 70s born people are millennials, dumb shit.
It is 1980 and up.

My brother is 1974 and you can just tell he is a different generation.

Mazel tov

Absolute cutoff is 1980, but really it's early-mid 1980s to be perfectly accurrate

1953 here.