This is how the rest of the world is reacting to Donald Trump

vox.com/2016/5/5/11590870/trump-world-reaction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayyx8yx1l6g
youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel makes me want him as president more.

The wall just got 10 feet taller !

>vox
Also fuck the rest of the world, the reason I want him is because I don't want America to become a refugee habitat like Yurop

They typed this with a straight face after watching Merkel's insane policies accomplish nothing good for Germany and then hatefully smearing anyone who tried to warn of the upcoming disaster.

>the rest of the world

yeah ok

>tfw phone fagging so i cant see what country that is

They should be afraid. Nobody's going to push us around any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayyx8yx1l6g

>Der German Cucks

>Jewish media frothing at the mouth over Trump win

>germany

Topkek who cares hopefully we invade them again and take all the white women back to america

America is in a far worse state than Europe.

>Die German Cucks

Leftists hate what they can't control or even asses.

>Topkek who cares hopefully we invade them again and take all the white women back to america
Yes, let's import tens of millions of left-wing voters! What could go wrong?

Bosnia and Herzegovina aka not rare.

Here in austria the news are neutral about trump.

The problem is, that many austrians watch german news too wich is filled with pro refugee and anti trump propaganda.

U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A

Yes, and now the "rest of the world" (aka Eurocucks) are paying dearly for their frivolous politics with an invasion of barbarians who will destroy their way of life.

More like wahnsinnige, amirite?

>Spiegel

wow, it's fucking nothing.

taco nigger has spoken.

Italy has BERLUSCONI and BRIATORE

Same SHIT but different ASSHOLES

rest of world according to usmsm:
>britistan
>germanistan
>mexico

bosnia herzegovina
i know that feel bro

They're just butt hurt because NO MORE FREE RIDES FOR YUROPOORS.

It's not the rest of the world.

It's a snippet of a fraction of people selected and written up in a left wing newspaper from Germany.

It's irrelevant, and so are you.

insanity

Just click more options on the post and go to info faggot

Who the fuck cares what they think.

We're about to go American again

just dick them into submission

how do you think sharia is catching on so well in europe

America don't care about the rest of the world so fuck off

Good. Remember how Obama went on his little world tour while he was campaigning and all the foreigns sucked his cock? Look how that turned out.

You can hear the envy dripping out of the article. They are actually complaining about America being achievement oriented. Europeans are the lazy side of the family that are nitpicking the achievers in the family. Don't worry Europe, we still love you but we know you are not to be taken seriously.

>Going to germany next week

I cant wait to be asked my opinion of trump
I cannot wait for some cuck german who last week was saying america is an evil empire subjugating countries while this week saying trump is evil for 'abandoning his allies'

No he wants you stand on your legs as a country not beg on your knees and suck globalist cock.

Most people here disagree with Trump "because he's racist", is what they'll say, But you won't ever get a quote or policy position to support the accusation. Basically, everyone hates Trump because that's the position the media (literally all of them) are selling.

Good thing this isn't a global election then. Outside opinions don't actually matter.

>Trump evil for 'abandoning his allies'
Merkel is evil for abandoning germany

>Putin-bashing article below the headliner

My favorite part about all this is watching the tiny lefty brains explode at most obvious predictable concepts coming true

NEWSFLASH

Leftist media shilling against trump

Der Spiegel... seriously?

>this week saying trump is evil for 'abandoning his allies'

Nobody outside the US spouts that shit.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy. One one hand the american empire is evil to the leftists, and on the other hand they whine when the empire says fuck it, pay your share for the protection.

One of the most insightful things I've read on foreign views of Trump is by German political theorist Yascha Mounk, currently teaching at Harvard.

>Yascha Mounk

Germans, Mounk writes, see Trump as "a symptom of a distinctly American disease":

In no other democracy in the world, it is said, could voters be so openly motivated by greed, show so little concern for less-privileged fellow citizens and be so politically ignorant. Only in hate-filled, under-educated 'Ami-land' could someone like Trump be successful.

bunch of niggers and cucks dont like trump, who would have guessed.

So apparently Vox thinks the "rest of the world" means a small sampling of western european countries?

We'll see. I covertly move in a lot of liberal circles and I bet the #refugeeswelcome cucks will validate my comment. But true, I do not know and we shall see.

The rest of the world is fucking dumb.

A moving and unsettling exploration of a young man's formative years in a country still struggling with its past

As a Jew in postwar Germany, Yascha Mounk felt like a foreigner in his own country. When he mentioned that he is Jewish, some made anti-Semitic jokes or talked about the superiority of the Aryan race. Others, sincerely hoping to atone for the country's past, fawned over him with a forced friendliness he found just as alienating.

No that's just wrong. If that Mounk guy would've followed german newspapers he would know that Farage, Le Pen, Wilders, the AfD, Orban and many more are seen as the result of the same sentiments all across the west.

>I covertly move in a lot of liberal circles

But not European circles, apparently.
You're being a real Amerifat right now.

>I do not know and we shall see.

You do not "not know", you are wrong.

KIKES OUT!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well your leftists invited me over to Germany.

All this fear mongering only brings more votes for Trump. Same thing happened here last year.
I don't know whether that means the media knows this and is actually with Trump or they are really that retarded.

>It's a snippet of a fraction of people selected and written up in a left wing newspaper from Germany.
The Spiegel is THE AUTHORITATIVE new magazine in Germany. They poison more minds than anyone else in the German-speaking world.

Still, we should not be surprised AT ALL. Germany is not a country. It is Germany GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of UH-MERI-KUH Inc.

This article is pure trash. Read this shit.

"But for people in many countries, Trump isn't just a problem because of what he stands for. It's what he actually might do to them once in office that's scary.

Countries around the world depend on a broadly stable global order, which itself depends on a superpower that at the very least doesn't behave erratically.

But Trump has promised everything but stability. His policy proposals include confiscating Syrian and Iraqi oil in areas controlled by ISIS, cozying up with Vladimir Putin, and imposing 45 percent tariffs on Chinese goods that would almost certainly start a trade war. And his entire case for his foreign policy is often premised on the idea that he's unpredictable."

>This is how the rest of the world is reacting to Donald Trump

While their own countries are burning and they're soon to find themselves at the stakes as well. No one gives a shit about their opinion.

They cry that the U.S. intervenes everywhere and now cry that he wants it to stop. Fucking Eurocucks can't make up their mind.

Kek

God, I hate how our media always has to force their unwanted opinion on foreign politics down everyones throat.

It's 99% of the time retarded nonsense too.

>stable global order
do lefties actually exist on a parallel plane of reality?

> Most people here [in Deutschland] disagree with Trump "because he's racist", is what they'll say
Well, the problem with Germany is
> populist
> non-communist
> outsider
starts to ring NSDAP alarm bells, no matter how unjustified the comparison is.

Anyone to the right of the middle-of-the-road communists (CDU) in Germany are considered dangerous extremists.

Bonus Tip for America readers: The elected officials in Berlin can ban any political party that threatens the existing political order. Pretty convenient for the established powers, right?

Nixon Madman Doctrine. Based Trump.

The rest of the world does not have a positive view of America nor anything American. But in this case it is just some magazine cover in France and some tweets with about 30 retweets. Also Vox.

Other countries are just getting snippy because America will no longer be changing every country's diapers when they shit themselves.

It's either this or America slowly goes under from straining itself too much to try and give money to any country that asks for it.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw

South Koreans are bro as fuck to americans.

Retarded.

People also think going on national television in the USA, forming a violent mob smashing police cars and waving Mexico flags, and having young children line up with Mexico flags screaming vulgar obscenities will somehow attract the moderate independents (majority of American voters) to their side

japan is the only other country whose opinion we respect anymore, and even then its scope is limited.

we're not doing anything they wouldn't do

top cuck luigi

>UGH the United States just has to keep playing world policeman everywhere. It's YOUR fault that there are syrian refugees, you should be taking them in!!!
>w-what? You're saying you aren't going to intervene anymore unless you can get something out of it?
>f-fucking i-isolationists you don't care about the less fortunate muslims start bombing them again right now!

When did the European elite turn into nagging housewives?

Not for long

>When did the European elite turn into nagging housewives
I blame giving women the vote. What a mistake that was.

Reminder that msnbc would be a right wing media outlet in most of Europe. We're already lost.

Translation anyone?

Also, fuck Germany.

>Everything is fine! This is great!

literally exactly what I said was restated here (albeit more eloquently)

And you agree with it this time? What a fucking cuck Germany.

Translation of what? The magazine?

"Americas Agitator Donald Trump"

yet Japan is the most cucked by you, no other country answers to you like they do, they're still not allowed any military at all.

japan is one of the countries i respect the least. does pearl harborring a bell? i will never buy a jap car

>Oh shit this guy might actually be the next US president! Better start kissing ass.

>Israel
>calling out the US demographics
You guys are like 75% Jews lol.

Insanity
Americas rabble-rouser Donald Trump

autism

>Translation anyone?
Sure! Here it goes:

> WAHNSINN
MADNESS

> Amerikas Hetzer Donald Trump
America's Rabble-Rouser Donald Trump

FUCK THE REST OF THE WORLD!

that is what americans should be thinking, they can no longer cuck themselves to the false song of globalism

Reading their descriptions of the "worst parts of America" all I keep saying is "what's wrong with that?"

>Comments are disabled
Every time.

Pic related is how many votes the rest of the world gets in our election.

I find that people tend to react more favorably to my posts if I include a meme image. You should try it in the future, it lightens the mood

Kill yourself Newfag, Bosnia isn't rare at all. Fucking dumb cunt redditors have ruined this place

The fuckers took it down after the attacks, surprised to see it back up. I guess they have to seize the chance to end terrorism with their little video.

Trump makes them bow and apologize.

You have the jewish people confused buddy, they just let goyim/gene-tiles eat up their own filth. How is it the jews fault for making money from your own behavior?

Well, that's that America. Let's call it a wrap. Der Spiegel thinks we should behave differently. Also, the rest of the world wants us to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Whenever the rest of the world tells America what it should be doing, it tends to backfire. Remember when the Guardian started telling it's readers to write Americans and tell them who to vote for?

Seriously, fuck off.

One thing I'll hand to Der Spiegel - They've authored some of the most comprehensive, lengthy, well-written propaganda pieces I have ever seen - I'll give em that much, but nothing more

MAGA

I hope he fixes Russia and US relations. Bush and Putin were pals, no reason these two can't be.

best vote i ever cast

This version is also fitting, since we're talking about lefties/women

Fucking lol.

Germany in particular needs to shut the fuck up and never give any other country advice.

well written? have you read this shit?