ITT /b's uncleaned setups

ITT /b's uncleaned setups.

Other urls found in this thread:

pckeyboard.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would even it come to that?

I keep it this clean all the time. Learn to take care of yourselves.

I should kill myself

whose underwear is that

> my mom keeps it this clean all the time. Learn to have someone take care of yourselves.

fixd

also make that spreadsheet user, start keeping track

Is that fucking underwear?

At least it's your not op

>coaster on the left side
4/10 setup

>three unopened bottles

Two I can deal with, but three?

The last one is going to be warm.

Mine. I bought them at a rummage sale, so they belong to me. I don't remember which I bought them from, and I don't even know the girl they belonged to.

I'm too lazy.

Yes.

It's gotten better but now it's getting worse.

sweet beeramid

Dude you use apple? gtfo Sup Forums and kys

>reddit is that way

Like your mousepad

I like the silver GBA SP and the Blue 3DS XL you have. Also, you should vacuum the carbet and light an incense

wbats up with that keyboard? is it mechanical?

Vacuum you filthy scum!

Where is your computer setup??

*carpet

the size of that kit speaks overcompensation

My room is 18c/64f. The beer is cool enough.

Thanks.

I have so much incense residue everywhere that some of my clothes smell like it still.

It's an Industrial colored IBM Model M.

I'm too lazy.

So that's yours? Classy! I like that wall color

>mac
yes, you should

You bought a girl's underwear at a rummage sale to put on your desk. That's desperate, user.

sweet

pc specs?

user this is important. I like to collect upskirt shorts of anime figures. Can you please take an upskirt of your Rei?

I probably know more about computers and information than you do, pleb.

I bought them to fap with.
I have a whole drawer of panties to fap with.

i dont know anyting about those keyboards, but that sounds nice. good job m8

Olvi ja Koff mainittu!
Torille!

Nyn kyl pittee lähtee torille spöllöörrl

Pic related

I haven't even touched my laptop in forever. Phoneposting is easy enough.

Yup. I mean it's basically just a 5pc with an extra 10" snare and the other 14" snare to the left gets swapped out depending what sound I want.

You don't need a kit like that, especially if you go to a lot of gigs and shit, get a little 4pc. But it's fun to fuck around with.

Why hate on mac. Its really good if you are a developer

>pants all wadded up under the desk from faps
>multiple pairs
kek, disgusting but kek

More like
If you're over 50 or under 10

>I have a whole drawer of panties to fap with.

>Mac
>Developer

Make your choice.

excellent collection, user
dont you ever wear them?

>tfw only have drawers of men's clothes and tools

They're little girl panties, so I wouldn't fit.

Thanks. It is Tin Lizzie by Sherwin Williams.

how? the whole 'macs are better for x' hasn't been true for a long time, but they perpetuate this because it makes them sales.

holy fuck how didn't i notice, nice taste
how about like on your head?
isn't it scary buying them?

I totally agree. I dont own a mac myself. But it having a a linux kernel is easy for development.

I've worn them on my head like you see in anime, yes. It was scary buying them the first few times, but the idea is to act like you're a family member buying clothes for a girl. That means spend lots of time checking tags and looking for stains, and not much time grabbing a ziplock bag full of panties. In fact the panties tend to be bundled up in bags at rummage sales, if they're sold at all.

pckeyboard.com/

I bought one of these for work.

it's usb rather than PS/2 like the original model m

What makes it exciting buying girl underwear

Buying the underwear wasn't exciting. It was exciting getting home and looking at all the panties I got though. I have a panty fetish, I can't explain it. Why do you like what you like?

Do you do heroin?

I had it once but my bf convinced me to throw it out.

you keep saying you buy them at rummage sales which i'm guessing is like a garage sale or flea market
>buying used underwear
i can't believe anyone does this for non-sexual purposes

Makes sense user

/pol fag confirmed.

Think about it from the parents' perspective. They have a daughter and she needs underwear, but after one year the underwear they bought are now too small. They aren't that badly worn, and if they just keep the ones without stains they can get some of their money back from other parents who also have growing daughters. I live in a poorer part of the country, so it's not that weird at all for people to sell used underwear.

10/10 Berliner Kindl & Maggi.

idk i've bought used clothes but I would never buy a used fucking pair of underwear. Jesus.

but then i'm not a cute little girl in panties, maybe if i was i'd be more down with that sort of skeeze.

you should become a cute little girl in panties
the world will become a better place

Why would you buy used underwear and who the fuck sells that shit?

wait you have a pantie fetish and you're gay?

This is what my setup used to look like, I typically like to keep it clean and slick. I'll post an updated one after

all of these questions, and more!
user already answered them

This is'nt a fucking underwear thread jeez

it is now

this is it now, not sure if I should make it like how it was before or keep this and add posters and led lights again. Thoughts?

Really cool setup. I think it would look even more epic with 2 or maybe 3 monitors?

Berliner Braun?

...new addition

Bose sound dock just doesn't bump Do or Die loud enough

I wanna start creeping garage sales and find a couple old 80s tower speakers.

Yeah Im trying to get another monitor sometime soon but money is tight

Work on your cable management

>what am doing with my life?

Not a set up, but this is the filthiest part of my room. My waifus have been seriously neglected.

Uncleaned af

Why not put the computer to the left and display it?

I like the space. Plus it's just a black box

Wut receiver?

I'm tryin to figure out the EQ with this thing and the big sub but a couple speakers that came on some $80 boom box. I think if I get a couple decent speakers, I could do work. The Sony ones that came with this are little home theater wall mount speakers, not so good for pissing off my neighbors when I'm workin in the garage til 2am.

post more lamp

The hell that ketchup doing there

Marantz 2325. This thing pounds hard with my speakers. Will post next

I like to fap in them and lots of normal people sell them at rummage sales.

Yes. I like men but lolis are cute too.

you're a HiFi Newbie, right?

I'll be moving this shit to my room soon, waiting on my desk.

mein comfy

I know that room!!

You just wanna see more filth, don't ya?

Klipsch Cornwalls. And Epik Empire sub. 15" woofer on speakers and dual 15" on the sub.

I'm not really into it at all. I just been using that Bose Soundlink in my garage for the past year or so and I want to get something a little louder for when I'm not sitting right at the work bench. I have bits and pieces of like 3 old stereos so I just hooked up that Sony receiver that's probably 15 years old.

Dig the doggo.

is that... Lucy?

Yeah that looks dope.

This shit I just hooked up now, I think I got an issue because the actual speakers are tryin to put too much bass thru and I would rather have that come thru the sub and keep speakers for mid and high. But they are shitty speakers, I just don't want to use those little home theater speakers that belong with the thing.

So do you clean the panties so they stay soft or do you let them stay crusty with jizz on them

>le typical WoW player
kys, just like the game did

checkd

I have that exact same lamp

whats the deal with the isopropyl alcohol and your weed jar?

I spy Henderson's Relish - a fellow Sheffield Sup Forumsro?