How to tell my girlfriend that I'm breaking up with her in the most kind and controlled way so that she wouldn't kill...

How to tell my girlfriend that I'm breaking up with her in the most kind and controlled way so that she wouldn't kill herself or scare me that she's gonna do something bad to herself?

Im gonna break up with her because I found another girl who is way hotter than her, I'm gonna use the reason or alibi of seeing her drinking beer without my permission ( I really hate women who drink) but of course like I said it's not really because of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ywkQzsA_UMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"It's not you, it's me"

Sure just tell her you are breaking up because she is drinking beer without permission. Nice and smooth and works every time hahah

>I'm dumping you because I found another girl who is way hotter than you, kthxbye
Fuck that nice guy shit op, you want that drama in your life. Spice it up fam

Don't blame her for the breakup, just tell her you need some time to focus on yourself or something. Putting it on her is exactly what would make her want to kill herself. Are you retarded?

for how long have you been together?

LOL no, I'm sure if I tell her that she would go apeshit.

It won't be easy because Im her first, I'm the one who took her virginity. People say women get attached to men who took their virginity unless they reaped them.

just ghost her.

1 year and a half.

She's a 4/10 gal, I believe I deserve better for I rate myself as 6/10 dude.

/word!!!

actually it might help you to have great sex for some time but in the end you'll regret letting her go. Hot girls are dangerous.

NO, if I told her that I need time then she will assume that there's a chance of us getting together again. Bad advice fam

Yeaaaaaah they get so attached...thats why my ex dumped me lol
Theres no easy way to break up. Tell her what you feel and deal with it. Simple but tough. Gl

despite her looks, dont you love her? i mean in 1,5 years is it only about 4/10 or 6/10?

Tell her you're gay and you need to go be alone a fabulous for a while just to make sure.

Nigga just be honest with her. The alcohol thing sounds super controlling and if you bring that shit to your new conquest I hope she drops your ass.

>I'm gonna use the reason or alibi of seeing her drinking beer without my permission

She might for a while. But there's a chance she'll get over it. Your alternative plan is "I'll tell her that she sucks for drinking beer and make her feel bad about it, even though it's not even about that"... explain to me how that won't destroy her? Don't blame her. You will regret it. If you're the one falling out of the relationship then own up to it. Trust me.

Make her break up with you, send her a dick pic then say whoops wrong person

Fuckin idiot, just tell her there's someone else you've caught feelings for and you still love her but you're not in love with her anymore.
That's closer to the truth, AND it'll make you seem like less of a pile of dog shit for being honest and sincere.
Also, please, if you have any decency in you at all, you'll spy cam her reaction and post on here later.

this guy knows

We got into an argument because I saw her drinking, I hate her for justifying what she did ("hurr durr don't be mad I'm drinkin with your family members, it ain't a big deal ") she snuck from my room and drink alcohol with my mom, aunts, uncles and cousins without me ever knowing because I fell asleep, when I woke up I noticed she's no longer in my room so I went to the living room of the hotel that we're staying for our vacation and I saw her drinking. I immediately caused a tantrum and war of words and my family backed her up saying it's all for interesting conversation then I went berserk and cause a lot of tantrums, anyway all is well she apologized. That happened 1 month ago, then like I said I saw this hot 7/10 girl and we talked a lot of things she also doesn't drink like I do I think it is a match made, all I have to do is to break up with my gf.

You're a Sup Forumstard. Just walk away. She'll be better off, and she'll know that immediately.

Your family backed her up because you're being a fuckin idiot. Chill out bro.

Honestly kys you fucking pile of shit. Why did you make her your gf at the first place if you don't love her and go for only outer beauty?

Why give a fuck? If it was the other way around she would enjoy crushing what little pleasure you get out of life. Fuck women.

>I really hate women that drink

Nice generalization there user, you sound like a controlling douchebag that would only go to parties to make sure he knows what is gf is doing.

People drink, usually to get problems off or to have fun. Cant fucking hate a gender over something like that user ffs, everyone needs to have a drink from time to time.

yes, fucking do it.
Nothing wrong with this, really.
And you might want to add "and I'm done putting up with your shit" etc

fuck you. let her do whatever she wants. she didnt even betray you. Stupid idiot. Let her go, she deserves so much better

literally just did this. told her i needed to focus on my responsibilities. then added her to spam numbers so i wouldnt have to deal with the no please dont we can fix things shit

>you "caused a lot of tantrums"?
chase a 7 if you want user, but you haven't worked your way up to a 5 yet.

Agreed with user.

You're being a sperglord over that shit, dude.

Just fucking do it man and whatever she does afterwards is neither your concern nor your fault.

Holy fucking shit is this kid 12 or something?
>anyway all is well she apologized. That happened 1 month ago, then like I said I saw this hot 7/10 girl and we talked a lot of things she also doesn't drink like I do I think it is a match made, all I have to do is to break up with my gf.

My god man what the fuck is wrong with you?

I cant tell if this is full on narcissism

>I really hate women who drink

Top. Fucking. Kek. Oh to be young and fucking naive again. I'm gona go with the tried and true kill yourself for this one.

First of all I'm not just going for outer beauty, the girl I want to be with also has my set of morals. I made her my girlfriend because I thought she's the only girl that I can get but as it turned out by developing our relationship I became a better speaker especially when talking to women, I leveled up somehow and she didn't plus she committed something I don't like. Time to move on for me

You might be in for a shock when you find the 7/10 won't stand for this kind of pathetic shit.

just tell her you're mentally damaged; and she deserves a normal motherfucker.

I once broke up with a girl for a hotter girl. The hotter girl was nice at first. Over time, the hotter girl peeled back the layers to reveal who she really was; a controlling, selfish, crazy, bitch. I tried everything to get my old girlfriend back, but the damage was done. She wouldn't have me, and I deserved it. I was shallow, and I took advantage of one of the sweetest girls I've ever known. One of my biggest regrets.

Wtf is this shit? Calling bait

i agree but disagree hating all women who drink is retarded but i personally dont drink and all my friends do i still hang out with them when they do but some are weird about it and sometimes i have a hard time fitting in with them because of it a girlfriend who also didnt drink would be awesome because we could socialize better and i wouldnt be the only one sober i would date a drinker and i wouldnt make her stop drinking but itd be nice to have a sober gf

Break up with her OP.

Throwing bitch fits on a family trip because your gf takes a drink with your family is real mature. I'm sure the "hotter" girl will be much more worth it.

From the looks of it, that girl doesn't deserve you. You're really fucking shallow and will not develop good relationships in life if that's how you think. Goodluck you autistic shit.

Dude I honestly hope you're trolling. If not then good fucking luck buddy, keep going down that road.

When you're 50 and you look back thinking
>"Why am I all alone?"

Youll have your answer you piece of shit.

You don't need a kind or controlled way, just a way so she won't off herself.
So or you become the biggest asshole that she dumps you
Or you get yourself caught cheating so she will hate you

She won't get any better, she's fat like 150 and 4'11, brown and Indian

I'm 21, please try to understand where I'm coming from

you obviously dont love her why do you care if she kills herself

It's not you
I'm just a superficial little cuck sucker who has decided upon a life of having my anus stretched by huge nigger dicks

kek. Never change, Sup Forums

>I really hate women who drink
>im the only one who is allowed to have fun

The only thing Im getting from you is

>OMG LOOK LIKE ME ACT LIKE ME DO WHAT I WANT NO DONT DO THAT OMG YOU DID THAT AHHHH MY POOR FEELINGS.

Shit happens, you're an immature little fuck. I act immature as fuck all day and even myself am blown away at how fucking retarded you seem when you type. I cant understand where you're coming from at all.

Youre just another selfish vain cunt that thinks he should get everything his way on a silver platter.

jesus Christ man, you're gonna die alone.

ffs faggots like you make me angry

Cant tell if bait

You do know only toddlers throw tantrums right? And you do know that that controlling shit you're pulling and gonna fly with any other girl who actually ahs some selfrespect right?

All I can say to you OP is: Go die in a fucking fire. Seriously, just up and leave from your computer, go to the gas station, douse yourself with gasoline and light a fucking match

tell her the truth: that you're a faggot

>slap her face
> say BITCH gtfo

This is the most ideal suggestion

Have her break up with you

This dumb
youtu.be/ywkQzsA_UMM

People around me would fucking point their fingers on me, the possibility of killing herself is slim but still there's a change. I don't want her to do that, I don't hate her it is just that I found someone better

I would brake up with a faggot playing City Simulations

> and dont kill urself!

seriously this. Op sounds like a fucking faggot if he can't handle his girl having a beer.

>Found someone better
>Probably hasnt talk to the hotter bitch for more than three months

I can honestly tell you that as soon as she sees who you are as an individual your chances with her will dry up faster than the Sahara Desert.

All I'm asking is some advice, not to get roasted because of my decision to get someone I deserve, oh well this is Sup Forums after all. Good riddance.

Naw, the matches would get wet. Use a Zippo, user

>

fuck off faggot.
you don't even have girlfriend
no 7/10 wants you
you're just a lying tomata
stop lying to yourself

>Drinking beer without my permission

Holy shit what's wrong with you? That's some Muslim level shit right there. And you're gonna choose a relationship solely based on looks? You sound like a fucking stupid 16-year-old kid.

I'm gonna give you advice only becuase I feel sorry for the girl.
Tell her you do have feelings for her, but they're not enough in the long rung, you feel like you don't love her fully and it wouldn't be fair to waste her time when you can't be fully comitted to the relationship. Unless she really is a nut case that will go crazy over peanuts, that should work alright.

>You're just a lying tomata

Ahhh the good ol days of captcha comics, got any of those?

Holy shit dude, your lack of self-awareness is unreal. You best stick with a 4/10 because any woman who has ANY self-respect isn't going to put up with a pussy ass motherfucker like yourself and kick your ass to the curb like you deserve.

I'm impressed OP. Really well made bait thread. Maximum kekles

Whatever you do, do it in person. Not at her place or your place, somewhere public. When you leave, block all communication.

still at that age , huh ? Immature as fuck. Looks arent everything , man... find a soul you connect with rather than a shell that looks 'hot'

May you get what you deserve OP, godspeed

It's not working, i want to break up with you.

kill yourself and leave her as a widow faggot

Dump her but tell her it's because you're a piece of shit just copy and paste this post to her so she knows what you mean.