Being president is hard waaaaah

>Being president is hard waaaaah

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-trump-says-he-thought-being-president-would-be-easier-than-his-old-life/ar-BBAsImK?li=BBnb7Kz

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/04/28/trump-now-agrees-with-the-majority-of-americans-he-wasnt-ready-to-be-president/?utm_term=.d56a37516d21

just pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S65jqrHQi_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's sad looking at what the left has to resort to when they've run out of ammo

>Trump iz mean!

>better share my fee fees on my safe space on 4chins

>Trump literally says being President is too hard
>lel libtards really scraping the bottom of the barrel this time

Are you fucking retarded? Need I remind you, "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated. Nobody!"

What a fucking retard.

Yeah I know. Calling out an incompetent narcissist who couldn't navigate himself out of a wet paper bag whose only skill is that of a lying con man ruled by greed. Doesn't help that they're also calling out the trumptard supporters for the mentally deficient, ignorant, loser pieces of filth that they are as well. What is it with the lefties? You'd think they have this compulsion to see things the way they are rather than as they wished they were like the trumptards.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

Orange Donald just keeps making it and giving it away, at this point, you're a cuck if you're not making fun of him, no matter what side of the politics you're on...

Did you even read the article, or at least the link?? This thread is about Trump's incompetence and lack of self confidence, not how mean he is.

Faggot.

dingus, Sup Forums is for righties, this is a leftie post, learn to Sup Forums

it's not hard to be a puppet

fake news obviously

>Sup Forums
>safe space

?

He actually believed that running a hole entire fucking country with multiple States, laws, trade agreements with several countries and treaty laws... and then there's the extraterrestrials.

who knew being the potus was so complicated?

Nobody knew that literally know one is interested in making a deal because they all put on a fake face for the media, claiming the other side isn't willing to negotiate. When in fact no one is willing to negotiate and nothing gets done. This is why we need term limits. These losers in congress are happy to do absolutely nothing for however long they're in office and collect a paycheck.

Who knew?

Yes. I remember all the factual, rational attacks on Obama from the right.
Good times, good times.

Bullshit.
EVERYONE knew nobody wanted to make any deals. It's been the GOP mantra for 8 fucking years.

What has me loling is the fact that Trump is fucking over everyone who supported him. And they're still defending his ass.
>Very first budget proposal eliminates jobs and retraining programs coal states were relying on to find jobs.
>Trumps 3 tier tax proposal raises taxes on half the country - including half his own supporters.
>Trumps proposal to eliminate the estate tax is a tax break for only the top 5300 richest families in America.

His supporters are taking it right in the ass with gasoline instead of Vaseline - and they still he's the greatest.

being president is even harder than playing accordion

youtube.com/watch?v=S65jqrHQi_c

More of a reason to post on Sup Forums. Go rustle some jimmies over there stupid fuck

>His supporters are taking it right in the ass with gasoline instead of Vaseline - and they still he's the greatest.
Well, I don't think there are many non-Trump supporters who think they had a single, rational reason to vote for that fat orange blimp.