So I'm 22 years old, and I'm a manager at the place that I work, one of my female employees who is around I'd say a 6...

So I'm 22 years old, and I'm a manager at the place that I work, one of my female employees who is around I'd say a 6.5 out of 10 and 30 years old and married, just confessed to me that she has feeling for me, what should I do Sup Forums? Also I could get fired if anyone finds out I did something with her. Pic not related

Don't shit where you eat

/thread

She's probably setting you up for blackmail. Tell her that, if she wants a relationship, she will have to transfer to a different store.

If you don't mind losing your job and possibly pissing off her man, might as well. Otherwise

eat her asshole out violently and asap

wait for work to end, have sex with her, put it in her butt and cum on her face

Tell her she's a degenerate whore and needs to sort her marriage out.

more of her?

I second this. Violent asshole eating is a must

Here's the message Sup Forums

I feel like you know where I work

Is that how normal people talk about their feelings and shit? Looks so weird to me.

Fuck her

tl;dr b/c it doesnt matter

srs. nearly every in this thread gave you the best advice. ignore her.

Lol how so?

She seems kinda.. dim? Sweet but kind of dumb. Also she wants to fuck around behind her husband's back. Now, he might be a shithead dude but you probably don't want that on your conscience.

Yea I feel the same way

Take it to HR for harassment to cover your ass

This

What nationality is she OP?

She's asian

Does her name start with a K

No

get nudes fuck her at work do your worst and post it in this thread nao

Impossible, I'm at home now

From someone who's been there, don't ever break this simple rule

Job > used/claimed pussy

Trust me I'm not planning to

You're a supervisor. That's the only reason she likes you. Don't get sucked into that bullshit.

This

Get them now and post wins. She just wants to fuck.

> h-hey I'm in to you too
> I've been picturing you naked since the day we met but
> I'm having a metal block
> send me something dirty that you would never send to someone else
> I can't wait to meet up with you

Lmao as much as I like the wording of this, i am definitely not doing this, maybe I'll try this with someone outside of work

Just fuck her once

No wait scratch that for now. Pick it up later. She's in to the fuck my boss scenario. You gotta play that up and in to her fantasy. You can totally manipulate this whore. I'm a pro at this

He can get a job at any other glory hole in town, Fuck away my friend, let it take away the taste of cocks in your mouth

don't ever text her, don't ever take a picture

just take her to a motel and fuck the shit out of her

if something comes out deny deny deny

resign
even just being in contact with that can of worms is gonna fuck you up.
bail.

Nah fuck that and fuck your job. Throw away your future for some mediocre lay

>4am

drunk texting

These dubs were no accident

That could be as bad as fucking her a thousand times if she turns out to be a nut.

Post a pic of her, for some context

Funny I was wondering the same thing.

user, don't listen to this guy. I've been an executive level manager for the greater part of a decade. I have slept with women I've managed multiple times. I usually keep only one, the real problems start when you fuck more than one. It's a real way to get a feel for what's going on with your front line staff on a daily basis, while handling your manly urges. Nothing wrong with this at all. Enjoy yourself.

A. She's married

B. She's asian (all psychos)

C. She's you're employee

D. She's not that hot anyway

Would that be worth fucking your life up for? Nah.

Dude that looks like someone typed it into the sticky note app on windows. Who the fuck sends notes like that

Some loser married whore who wants to get fucked by her boss so that she can blackmail his dumb ass.

this guy gets it