The only competent capeshit movie reviewer on youtube

The only competent capeshit movie reviewer on youtube.

Quit shilling this tranny shit
No one care about your fucking Youtube movie 'critics'

She's all woman, faggot.

she's gross looking

Oh we are allowed to promote ourselves here now? Nice

Yeah...tumblrhair Marvelgirl is sure a ''''''''''competent'''''''' ''''''''reviewer''''''''''.
Call me when she moves on to Burning Angel, faggot.

Who is he?

Coming from Krager, one of the more insufferable waifu-wanking trips on Sup Forums

>disgusting saggy arms

No thanks

Looks like a tranny transfeminist or whatever they call themselves.

>I can't read the characters following Krager
You're not talking to who you think you are.

Apparently bro
This exact thread has been posted 3 fucking days in a row with the same word-for-word title

Gotta love our incompetent mods/jannys

Her looks are a pleb filter.

Look at you guys, you can't even discuss her opinion or content, just her looks (which is ridiculous but that's besides the point).

I need some clarification before I can properly assess her as a critic.

1. Is she a real woman or is she a tranny? I'm leaning towards the former but it's getting harder to tell these days.

2. Is she a Jew? I think she once talked about being with a Jewish friend on some Jewish holiday, but she made it sound as if she wasn't celebrating the holiday herself. But I've also seen her wear a Star of David on her necklace before.

Why should we? This is a television & film board, not 'muh newest tranny waifu youtuber' board.

Christ, it's like you faggots have zero self awareness of the stupidity you perpetuate

but she IS gross looking

Maybe discuss her opinions on the DCEU?

it's so ugly

real woman
she's from alabama and has a southern drawl

>Youtuber
>STILL not a television show OR film
You're not getting it m8. This isn't your fucking after-school circlejerk club.

Take this shit elsewhere. Literally no one aside from your bandwagoners want you here

and I don't disagree.

That doesn't stop me from being able to like the content. Now there are reasons why it isn't amazing, but I mostly just skip through shit like that. Tends to make decent points in the few videos i've watched.

So she calls them all shit?

>tattooed

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Hahahaha. What a faggot

I know but I'm saying that's not the point of the thread.

pls post her soles

You're so fucking dense.

Don't reply to me ever again, your stupidity is not worth giving attention to.

>reviewer on youtube

and here we get the triggered soccer mom who thinks she's on Facebook.

>star of David on her necklace
She a BD on fucking Lamron and them.

>saving this
you are as pathetic as the trips

>takes ball
>goes home
Expected

>competent capeshit movie reviewer
This makes no sense.

>73093475 (You)

I'm still here :^).

Agreed. Her videos are pretty well-made, and she doesn't spout senseless bullshit because she actually does research on the source material.

>90% of the replies are people talking about her looks instead
kek

Don't you have to take your wife's son to a soccer match?

fuck yeah

>that video of her gushing on about Dune and Jodo's Incal

Fucking love her.

Jews aren't supposed to get tattoos.

Post her feet, someone.

taking a modded "don't talk to me or my wifes son again" as a real reply

That's not Zkylon Mike.

did a tattooist rape you?

Funny, I noticed that real hard too. When she was doing her wavy-armed fangasm shit her tricept area was swinging back and forth like a hammock in a hurricane.
Get some tone, girl.

People like to shit on her here because of her appearance but she was spot on about Ghostbusters and I remember her video about Prometheus being pretty good too.

and here we get the degenerate hedonist who gets triggered by pasta.

>OMG SHE IS HIDEOUS IM GOING TO LEGIT VOMIT OH HERE IT COMES!!!!!

Is Sup Forums serious? this woman is not even ugly by normal beauty standards.

>not fat
>not black
>no blemishes
>symmetrical face

she has a stupid hair cut but thats only like one thing.

>also tattoos

okay thats pretty ugly but still, this woman is hardly a troll.

>she

Nope. She broke down like a little bitch while trying to review Suicide Squad. If you want a funny, sarcastic af reviewer, go with Rawrist.

Go back to Fargo you fucking demented faggot.

lurk more

sup nerd

>Star Wars books...
>Such a nerd aura
>Probably hates Misogynistic Squad

Patrician detected

she like GOT so obviously has shit taste.

Just like you nigger

That carefully arranged trash
That dumb fucking shirt

God she looks like a fucking product, disgusting

She's dull af. At least OP's girl has some character and attemps to be original.

Stupid hair, stupid tattoos, stupid makeup, coupled with the same stupid, run-of-the-mill opinions you could just get straight from Gawker media, before Hulk Hogan bodyslams it out of existence.

If you've been avoiding clicking her links because of her tryhard appearance, you've been right to do so.

I like the tits and the hair, but the pop figurines scream normie try hard to me. I'll give her a chance tho

and neither is a "muh cartoon movie is good, whatever the critics say, and i will flood Sup Forums with threads about muh shit movie" board.

I'v just filtered 7 shit dc thread

Her SS review was actually fair and based on her own opinions (if a little gimmicky), unlike OP's bitch, who actually started by posting screencaps of other reviewers and RT before even getting into it...

has she recovered from the susqwad already? has she the full review about it yet?

you're a liar

>hates everything but Marlel movies
>they compensate her by giving her a show

'no'

hello you huge ass faggot cock sucker? how was your day at the cock sucking factory? Did you get the deposit from the pink haired shemale for the last thread? you got here really quick to defend him.

she broke down b/c of the braindead DCfans we find here also, who prais these trainwreck dceu

>Look at you guys, you can't even discuss her opinion or content, just her looks

Nu-Male White Knight Defense Force indahouse

Even though I can't stomach her 20 minute long fucking videos I still think she's at least Top 5 when it comes to reviews and other shit

>you can't even discuss her opinion or content, just her looks

go write for Jezebel, faggot

??? Why so mad

this is what you deranged DC fans do to my waifu

>my waifu

Take your dickgirl

>all someone has to do to get maximum (You)s is post with a trip