Hi Sup Forums, about two weeks ago there was a link on here to a free butt plug/vibrator site:

hi Sup Forums, about two weeks ago there was a link on here to a free butt plug/vibrator site: sexyliberation.org/

people called it fake and I believed them, but I just picked up my mail and guess what I found.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58de5b6fe4b0e6ac70944394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry for the sideways image

Oh my god thank you OP, I was curious about this site, gonna order for sure now.

You have to pay for shipping though.

So how does the quality seem?

How much did you made from this scam?

How's the plug?

AMA because you got a free shitty sex toy?
have fun with it...

I also believed them and actually made an order. But upon further investigation found that despite being legit, their products feature several materials that reputable companies refuse to include when designing their products as they are highly likely to carry over viruses and bacteria as well as just being bad for your body to have inside. They also do not go under any of the safety testing procedures that major sex toy manufacturers do. TLDR: don't be an idiot and use free sex toys in your butt.

You are the hero OP

Yeah, I had to pay $4 shipping which means it technically wasn't free
The $4 shipping is definitely worth it for the vibrator, it is pretty powerful and actually looks like lipstick, not that I would need it. I'm not a trap. The butt plug is malleable, maybe a bit too soft, I'm worried about being able to get it into my butt.

If you need a better thing, pay for it, simple as that. But I have no issue in having free shit.

shit, OP here, like what?

I've seen worse

I know this is discussion thread but I like to post images at Sup Forums

I don't think you are normal because I confirm this site is legit, got my shit for free but only had to pay for small fees for shipping.

I like that cunt right there think it needs some dick

Just like carcinogens and shit. Chemicals in the plastic.

I'm really amazed, I got my vibrator like 2 days ago, why are they giving away free toys? Also the quality is kinda amazing.

That bitch is hot!

thanks, user
just got a free cock ring and butt plug
dont know who i'll get to use it on, but i'm sure it'll work itself out in time

Gonna order a buttplug I guess

>Images plz

I think this thread needs some images

Fuck it I will post some soon

Horny bitch

You asked for it

Thats my boy right there

I want to bite that ass so bad. My hand print would look good embedded in your sexy skin

Found this: m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58de5b6fe4b0e6ac70944394

So it's legit.

That ass is just killing me. More please if you can

Sounds like you're talking out of your ass, but it is a reasonable ass talking. I would like some links before I cancel my order

Here you go faggot

HERE SON

Ah damn it /b is the best

That butt plug is way too tiny to even do anything. And that vibrator is probably absolute shit and weak as fuck.

Well for my asshole, it's enough. I have no idea what you are talking about ahhaha

buttplugs feel good for guys when they start to put pressure on your prostate. This plug you have is way too tiny to do that. The only thing it can do it psychologically turn you on because you know you stuck something in your ass.

Once you get over the initial placebo effect of having something in your ass you will stop and realize that the plug is tiny and isn't actually doing a damn thing.

Yeah this site is amazing got my free buttplug a few days ago

Lmfao surprised when it actually came. Butt plug was big enough to get me off. Definitely happy I went with the three bead

I just thought about something like "putting my dick into that pussy"

It's like the plastics that give you cancer, but only in California. How safe from toxins do you want to be? Go live in the woods. You'll hurt yourself worse from the splinters you'll get in your colon than from the chemicals in that toy being in contact with your butt.

I have the same kind of toy and I'm really satisfied

You guys are good at finding some sexy shit

Thanks OP, ordered a buttplug for gf.

Butt and tits, shes fit form both sides

This is why, Sup Forums is the best.

>gf
sure thing buddy

It's full of poorfags who get excited over a plastic toy worth $0.10. It's got the same amount of worthless plastic as a shitty mcdonalds happy meal toy and is probably cheaper to produce since there are no moving parts and nothing a 3rd world slave has to paint by hand before it is finished.

And you autists act like this is some major win.

FREE SEX TOYS, LETS FUCKING GO

I dont care about the quality, it's free and thats what matter for me

>You need a pussy.

please keep posting more

Looks like someone is horny LOL

I got some shit from that site in the mail the other day. Found in the same thread OP referenced. It's legit, but they fucked my order and sent the wrong butt plug (2 ball in stream of 3). Oh well.

I live with my GF

And we also have several real sex toys, not this pathetic free micro sized "babbys first sex toy" bullshit.

I'm sorry if I'm being rude but can I fuck your girlfriend someday? I'm lonely

>I live with my GF
Of course you do :^)

ROFL

>gf
>sextoys

What kind of sex toys does your girlfriend likes?

Let me get this straight.

> Free sex toy is legit
> Faggots complain it is cheap

Communists need to die

I do live with her

I think it's sad that you people think all people on Sup Forums are single and failures in life. You must have a very low opinion of yourself.

mostly vibrators but we have a few plugs as well

Don't get mad

>AMA

Are you satisfied with the toys??

I think hes a little pissed.

Y tho

Don't have gf so i guess sex toys are my only choice

Life is hard

Thank you, gonna order a vibrator for myself

Its called projection... people are projecting their own life onto others.

Not mad at all. Just sad that you guys think everybody is as big of a failure as you. I feel bad for you.

Sexy

Passive-aggressive then

Everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot. And such is life on the big bad interwebs.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Whats up faggots

Nah, im pretty open about my intentions. Passive aggressive is when you avoid conflict and do things through indirect means.

Don't try to use big words you don't understand.

You are a faggot!

Already got my buttplug from them, they are amazing.

>Big words?

Had to move my neck so much in order to read that

>h-hey guys check out this totally awesome website, it gives free stuff just pay for shipping!
>wow thanks OP this is totally worth!
what the fuck mods these are obviously shill bots can we do something about this fucking cancer

This guy is raged as fuck

Shill bots? FUCK YOU

You are piece of shit, I'm not a bot you faggot

Hey man, you aren't making sense at all, GTFO

Which part of the Torah recommends using this scam?

>inb4 goy

REEEEEE faggots btfo my chan. I want only waifus posted in this thread. No more faggoty stuff

>Bots?

Shes horny man

>things bots say

Seriously though, OP. How much have you made off of this?

I'd love to know just how many Sup Forumstards are actually retarded.

Well I'm not gonna discuss this anymore

Is that vibrator good?

MAKE SURE YOU ZOOM THIS PIC

Btw they have something called "captcha verification" to avoid bots ;)

>This threads needs some images