What's the answer Sup Forumstards?

What's the answer Sup Forumstards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qdj986zVLcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

18 on bottom

If this is supposed to represent a shape that is equal on all sides relative to the later
Then there is 29 balls

If it is purely what is visible
Then the answer is 16

16, anything else assumes that it's not a hollow shape.

16, you don't know what's behind those few balls you can see

Only 16 shown. 30 implied.

29 implied. Not 30

16 balls visible in a 2 dimensional picture.

But if I were to assume it's the picture of a 3 dimensional object, the the answer is
4x4
+3x3
+2x2
+1
=
16+9+4+1
= 30 total balls, 16 of which are visible.

I'm right either way, OP. Regardless of which assumptions you intend to make.

30 balls. It's a pyramid, not a tetrahedron.

1 ball on top
4 balls in the second layer
9 balls in the third
16 balls in the bottom

>the answer is 16

This. There is no evidence that there are any more balls.

The answer is 20. It's not a pyramid, it's a pool rack. 10 on bottom 6 in middle 3 then 1

34 niggers

>29
How fucking dumb are you?

youtu.be/qdj986zVLcY

you would Sup Forums retarded to watch this video...

Correct answers.

1 + 4 + 9 + 16 = 30.

A lot

Zero

16 on layer one.
9 on layer two.
4 on layer three.
1 on layer 4

16 + 9 + 4 + 1 = 30

Explain how you get 29.

Injecting the dubs

How the fuck do you get 29 from that faggot?

32 you fucking faggots

i'm willing to bet it's not a pyramid

It's clearly 1/3/6/9, or 19. Considering if the bottom row is filled, then that means the answer is 20.

Yall fucks with 16 on the bottom need help.

i think 3 balls fill the base's interior or am i retarded?

Who's tuning in on the Disney show? Any comments?

That's the whole point of this faggotry there's no way of knowing the base makes a triangle or a square

either 20 or 30.

The angle at which the "camera" points at the object in this picture is fucking deceptive, so I'm going to be as inclusive with my answer as possible.

If it's a pyramid that's 4 sided, then there's 1 + 4 (2x2) + 9 (3x3) + 16 (4x4) = 30 balls, given that the places that aren't visible are actually filled with balls.

If there's unfilled places, then we should assume there's gravity at play here, in which case: top layer (0) + 2nd layer (0) + 3rd layer (1: (3x3)-1) + 4th layer (4: ((4x4)-(2x2)) = 5 balls less = 30 - 5 = 25

Then we take away gravity and then the minimum number of balls is just the visible number, ea: 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 = 16

However, if it's a 3 sided pyramid base, then the number of balls changes, and the max number of balls becomes: 1st layer (1) + 2nd layer (3) + 3rd layer (6) + 4th layer (10) = 20

Again, if there's no gravity, then the max number of balls is the same as with the 4 sided pyramid base with no gravity.

0, they are 2D circles, not balls.

It's an illustration, there are no actual balls used.

We can only assume there's 16 balls without more information given

So the picture is especially awkward because it looks super wide to be a pyramid and not a ziggarat. Depending on how many actual sides you have, yes there may be 3 in the middle.

But if logical space had anything to do with it and it's a pyramid, that means each side at the bottom has a total of 4 balls, each corner and 2 in the middle.

That said, it's either 1 or 3 in the middle. The picture just looks confusing as there isn't enough information to make a definitive answer.

You're still retarded though.

we don't know if there are other balls behind it or something else

I dunno

From our viewpoint, we can only confirm the existence of 16 balls. Assuming the pile is consistent throughout, there are 30.

Bump