Nuke them pls

>getting this triggered

kys kapernick with proxy

what is going on? is it the anthem?

>Liking your country is bad
Go back to the middle east Mohamed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Amerisharts will defend this

Im going to be totally honest here. I have never seen this EVER at any sports bar or restaurant I have ever been to.

They are watching the match at a bar I think and stood up when the anthem was being played at the stadium

Holy shit, we've finally found a way to stop Americans from eating.

FIRST

Did they clap at the end?

thats odd, I have literally never seen this in my life before at any bar or restaurant. I think this is staged

One thing is liking your country, other thing is being North Korea-tier brainwashed like Amerifats

only for around 90 seconds though

>le epic maymay thread going straight to /r4chan !!

what's the source vid on this anyways never seen anyone do this irl

I don't get what's wrong with that. The same thing happens in polish pubs when they show NT game.

>most westerners are so cucked that they think this is cringe

kek

what about that athlete at the olympics that literally stopped during his pole vault run to stand for the anthem

>"LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEE" *mmmm chom chom chom "AND HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAAVE" *burp

yeah some plan you got there...

that's because you never leave your basement DeShawn.

this, noone gives a shit about the tv anthem

AMERIFATS BTFO

Those are pretty obviously all serviceman at a certain type of event for them

Thats pretty cool tho

kek

KEK

>he doesn't stand up when the anthem plays

absolutely unpatriotic

It's for sure a little extreme (to a Canadian, anyway), but we'd take that any day over the shame and disgust Germans and Swedes have for their flags.

These are vets watching the Army-Navy game you fucking Yurosemen

use your eyes
>dressed nice
>tuck in shirts
>sunglasses on head
>high and tight haircuts

obvious military meetup

Do Uruguayans have a sense of Nation? You live in a non-country

this is really pathetic

To try and relate so Europeans can understand, it would be like when the prayer music start and everyone gets out their prayer rugs and bows to Mecca. It's a show of respect really

to be fair, if he ntoiced during his run, his attention wasn't 100% focused on the jump anyway, so it was probably a good thing he stopped.
Honestly, doing that did look a little Stepford-Wives-ish to me, but who knows?

lads

some army thing or whatever

plenty of guys with non-standard hair there

Me on the left

>In a flight from Chicago to NY
>Plane lands
>Everybody gets up from their seats and clap

Why is this country so beta?

Americans are easily manipulated by an increasingly paranoid media. Occupy fucked with their heads so they made everything about race for the next half decade. '

It's like if the civil rights movement didn't involve any legal things and was just an emotional trigger to get people thinking about the things they want the people to think about

It works damn well desu

>be better that Argentina at everything
>be more patriotic too

your tears are delicious

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

--And outta nowhere an Americlap with top bantz!
Nicely played, sir, very nicely played.

heres the british national anthem (with lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=38UUz15fEzo

>USMC

That explains it, they're mentally retarded

That table for six on the left must weigh in at over 2,000 lbs.

That was epic, epic for the win

>occupy
occupy was about income inequality, not race issues

play it on repeat until americans get tired of standing.. so play it around twice

kek

yeah, and why did race issues come into being during early 2012?

Race politics have always been used in America to destroy class politics. The civil rights movement killed the leftist labor movements of the 30s and 40s so they figured they could create the same thing today to destroy the leftist class movement before blacks and whites discovered they really are basically the same.

It was actually the media propagandizing the George Zimmerman stuff

I'm not saying Occupy isn't leftist, and race issues aren't leftist, but Occupy and american race issues are 2 different things. The income inequality between races stems from a different set of problems than the income inequality of America in general. Both are largely institutional but neither occupy the same circumstances within said institutions in general.

i laffed

But why did they do that?

You know how many kids are gunned down every day in America? Why this kid, why then? Why so saturated

George Zimmerman looked like a brown person

Yeah, I know you're not saying that. And I'm in complete agreement that they are two very different things.

But America is very much a one-track-minded country. If the media keeps pointing out all these dead black kids and doesn't mention Occupy at all, Occupy dies, which it did. All the communists are focused on race now

>Both are largely institutional

would love to hear how income inequality in the USA in 2016 is institutional

Fucking brilliant

>Occupy fucked with their heads
wut?
pretty sure most people ranked it somewhere between a joke and a mild annoyance

Because Middle class families have to pay out of pocket or get a loan to go to college while those lazy welfare queens get free Pell grants
REEEEEEEEEEE

>pretty sure most people ranked it somewhere between a joke and a mild annoyance
*On Sup Forums

Though I do love how confident you are in an unchanging world

Zimmerman followed Trayvon, Trayvon never would have attacked Zimmerman if Zimmerman hadn't followed him for being "suspicious" in the first place. Zimmerman being brown doesn't really change the possibility of race playing a part in the incident. Even black people look at other black people and judge them as shady or ghetto, even if they are literally shady hoodrats themselves. As for why the media became so heavily involved? It just happened, there was outcry before all the facts were revealed in court and by then it was too late. Maybe it was by design, but I doubt that. It was also a case of people suddenly caring about an issue more, because it was reported by the media more. Noone cares about ISIS or Ukraine right now because noone is reporting it...

Ah yes, Americans

People occupy positions in institutions and those people make decisions based on their biases, prejudices, or lack thereof. Also, black culture is an institution aswell...so you can hang you're hat on that if you're too much of a fag to acknowledge my first statement ;)

And this is a country where shit like that happens so often. There are 330,000,000 people here, you can almost always find a heartstring story to latch onto.

3/10, not even that good. I can appreciate humour, but this just isn't that great.

>mfw a bunch of brainwashed cucks are so well trained like pavlov's dogs they'll automatically stand at attention and clap whenever music of a certain kind plays

You mean like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Edc4NNggj-w

Yes, it just so happened that specific one gained attention...unfortunately for the left...they picked a story that involved probable cause for Zimmerman.

Yeah, that's definitely a Mission BBQ.

Basically a restaurant that is all about "muh soldiers", so yeah there are always a bunch of them there. And obviously they will do that.

>mfw americans

>"Land of the free"
>Obliged to stand up for some music

>mfw

>This Fatmerican butthurt
I can taste the greasy tears from here.

lmao

Imagine all the time you spend being obsessed with America

>humour

this would have been funny about 15yrs ago

the joint they're at is called Mission BBQ. It's a chain of BBQ eateries that donates a bunch of their profits to various veteran charities.

America you make me laugh so much. Thank you for being the clown at the party.

Im embarrassed this was in my state

it's incredible how even the liberals are brainwashed enough to do something like this in the US
bizzaro land

which state kek

im gonna assume the south

>muslims in new york
no way next youre gonna tell me there's jews there too??

This is in a military town. Annapolis (Maryland) is home of the naval academy and is like 50% current or retired naval personnel, especially the nice part of Annapolis where that bbq place is located. Of course people stood up for the anthem.

They're veterans, current military personnel, and their families/friends watching the Army-Navy game at a restaurant owned by veterans in one of the most important military towns in America.

But let's not let that get in the way of Sup Forums shitposting.

Maryland
Its a border state. Not the north but not the south

>he doesn't recognize the greatest state flag in the US

MY SIDES

>t. "white" man

Those are literally soldiers, ex-soldiers, and their families...

Peru, pls stop

Based leaf

>being this triggered by your own anthem

pottery

This is no different than you having to face Mecca and praying everyday

should have done it the european way