Do you not fucking realize what this stupid smug gaylord has done?

Do you not fucking realize what this stupid smug gaylord has done?

He is to blame for the all the hillary shills. He is going to cost Trump the presidency.

Should we kill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/05/meet-milo-yiannopoulos-the-appealing-young-face-of-the-racist-alt-right.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

We'll hang the fags in due time. However, the shilling is Sup Forums's penance for trusting a jew.

Is Milo JIDF? Or just stupid?

No, no, no... intelligent, well-spoken Milo is Sup Forums's "greatest ally". We cannot turn against this fine fellow.

The Shillary Shills were inevitable; they've been here for months already (where do you think all the "TRUMP IS STUMPED" posts come from?). The problem is that they have a new $1M of funding, thanks to the "Correct The Record" SuperPac, which is basically a Hillary Internet Defense Force.

Pic related.

why? redpill me please

I don't think that Milo is JIDF per se, but he certainly isn't our ally. He seems too quick witted for an idiot, so he must have considered the possible repercussions of his actions.

this has to be the worst shill on all of Sup Forums

namedropped/drew attention to this website as a website garnering support for trump in an article, clinton now wants her piece of the pie

duh

Shills can't handle the dank bantz, just let them do thier thing and they will go away.

Except HE did nothing wrong, he just exploited the free market like a true capitalist. It's you who let him to use you.

He's a Jew, the question answers itself.

He's trying to subvert the alt-right by mainstreaming it and molding into something it isn't.

He's also trying to stir up homophobia in the movement with his degenerates

Tl;dr: he should be gassed

>t. Homosexual nationalist

Sup Forumstards honestly think Trump ever stood a chance?

Is there a more delusional board? /x/ withstanding

How do you get an innie like that?

Seriously this. The movement trump refers to gets all of its power from disorganization and decentralization and, often, a lack of attention being payed to it.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/05/meet-milo-yiannopoulos-the-appealing-young-face-of-the-racist-alt-right.html
Don't worry the normies love Milo but hate Sup Forums

JUST MEME MY SHIT UP, DARLING

>have micro penis
>overcompensate by eating like a fucking hippo

We should find where he is and place shape charges on the reinforced concrete bunker then blast the women amd children to smitereeeeens so he quits dominating the news.

Ben pls grow.

What he had done?.

the cocksucker has made things temporarily difficult for us but it wont stop the Trump

To be fair there are times, at night, when I think about us.
Have we, possibly, cost him the race?
I mean, we are the ones that are getting a lot of the attention from the media.
They are constantly pointing out things that we get up to.
Everyone seems more worried about us.

I hope not :^(

FUCK HIM

Neither. He's an agitator. He likes pushing buttons, causing outrage and generating publicity. He doesn't give a fuck about us just like he doesn't give a fuck about gamers.

He uses people for his own ends.

We've helped "daddy" win the candidacy and now we're to be thrown to the shills.

Anyone who isn't Ivanka, Tiffany, or Barron who calls Trump "daddy" is a fucking degenerate.

Love this man.

Milo detected.

see

>clinton now wants her piece of the pie
She's apparently really shit with technology isn't she?

I can imagine her thinking that if Trump can use this site then so can she. Way to miss the point about all of this eh.

All I need to know is that he is sexually obsessed with black men, and it's fucking pathetic that Sup Forums cheers every time he says he loves swallowing nigger cum.

He a faggot kike nigger-lover