I often notice girls who are cute and pretty but none of them drive me crazy, what's wrong with me?

i often notice girls who are cute and pretty but none of them drive me crazy, what's wrong with me?

Gay

GAY

You're gay. What's your reaction to Ryan Reynolds

noting wrong with you. you just havent seen the right girl that would drive you crazy.

Fag

source?

What do you mean by drive you crazy? That's not the way it works, life isn't a Hollywood movie, you autistic faggot

Autism

Their personality and cuteness is what ends up driving you crazy, have you flirted with any of said girls?

>inb4 you're gay

I'm kinda the same way OP.

I'm definitely not gay, and I appreciate the beauty of women.

But once I get past that aspect, I have not met many women who are interesting. Most of them are vapid and boring as fuck, with no substance. I always feel like I have to "entertain" them, but that is too much work. I'm still waiting for the day where I meet a girl and she takes my breath away with her intelligence and what she says. Still hasn't happened yet.

Is it all women that are boring, or is it maybe you that's boring?

Think about that for a second. You'll realise the correct answer is usually the most obvious one.

nothing is wrong with you, it's just that most women are boring as fuck like is saying

no im only talking about the looks here. and personality is part of the looks, the way she moves, her stance...

You don't go to the butcher if you have a medical emergency and you don't go to the doctor if you need meat. make some like minded male friends to stimulate your mental side and find a kind hearted qt with low mileage to stimulate your emotional side.

I vote op is gay. However women can be boring and want shit tons of attention. Married 15 years. Fuck you all.

it is called life, son

It won't happen. Women are raised to use their bodies as bait, so that's what they develop. Men are taught to use their intelligence, cunning, or physical strength to get women. We typically pick one and go with it. That's why fat feminist are so pissed off because they can't use their beauty and no other standard qualifies as bait.

No man. Women are boring. At least most of them are. I've got lots of friends, even a couple of girls, so I know it's not me. I don't take back what I originally said. It's tough for me to relate to women when all they talk about is gossip in lalaland and laugh at the dumbest shit.

Ignore these old, boring, jaded fucks. They're clearly so fucking average and are suffering depression because of it.

They have nothing to offer anyone.

You're fat and depressed. Deal with it. Women just don't like you.

You forgot married and experienced

Hahaha, anything but! Women are boring Sup Forumsro. I can't stand to be around one for longer than 10 minutes.

Yes OP, listen to this user. Ignore your subconscious protecting you from whores. be a needy puppy with every woman you meet, maybe one of them will fuck you out of pity.

Yeah, your wife probably hates you because you can't provide the life you promised her.

OP, get your relationship advice from depressed lonely men on Sup Forums. You can't go wrong.

You prefer men.

now that's a toasty roastie

OP i didnt think you could be this stupid GTFO

Either your gay or asexual. If you're the latter, you will be treated as weird, but cherish it, for you will have more opportunities and time to make something out of yourself.

we're fucking average but we're also have standards especially concerning a woman's intelligence and we do have a lot to offer. Dumb bitches = insta-limp dick for me even if they got jessica alba-class looks

Women are stupid and only serve the purpose to reproduce

Agreed. I know what I'm looking for now, and a smart girl is way way harder to find than a girl who looks like Jessica Alba. A nice balance would be nice though. I can't be with a girl who can't think for herself.

You say you have a lot to offer. But what you offer isn't what girls are looking for.

The girls will come to you once they've run out of options. You just need to be patient

Faggot detected

You want a girl who is intelligent, with Hollywood looks?

You really think that girl is looking on Sup Forums for a guy?

M'lady
Kill your faggot self

the world of intelligent people seems to be completely over your head

You beat off too much

Can confirm. Met a hot chick at a bar last night all dolled up, tits almost busting out, showering all the attention from the guys. I talked to her for a minute and realized she doesn't have a brain... lost interest pretty damn quick.

You're the one that has problems relating to half the population, so let's keep things in perspective, eh?

>I'm still waiting for the day where I meet a girl
This means you'd actually need to leave your mom's basement.

I don't have problems with anyone. wtf are you talking about you cretin

Underrated post

Sorry. I didn't realise you were just fucking dumb

word. women are boring as hell

maybe you are gay?

op is a queer fag lolmao dickhead bitch retard cunt

When you get older you realize that the personality is more important... for me there is a certain threshold that she has to pass in the looks department, but the bar is not that high. I just want a woman who looks decent but more importantly connects with me on a lot of levels.