Not sure if you fags will know anything about this, but I already posted on /fit/ and I'm impatient for replies

Not sure if you fags will know anything about this, but I already posted on /fit/ and I'm impatient for replies

So I'm going on a cutting cycle soon
My local roid merchant offered me something called 'Rip Fast' which is a mixture of Test Propinate, Masteron and Tren Acetate, which I plan to inject twice a week

I was wondering
you think 40/20/20 of Nolvadex will be enough for PCT?
and
How much do you think I'll blow up, I don't want massive gains, just a good cut.

>pic not related

bump

bump

bump

First thing's first
There's no such thing as a "cutting cycle"
This is a misnomer because steroids do not, I repeat, DO NOT make you lose fat
"Cutting cycles" in theory, are supposed to maintain existing muscle or add a slight amount of lean muscle in a massive calorie deficit. Plain and simple, low fat, low carb, very low calorie diets with T3/T4 Thyroid medication is the only real cutting cycle

Since Tren & Masteron do not aramatize, there's no need for an anti estrogen like Nolvodex
If you're taking a massive amount of test, then yes, take it

going with blends blends is usually worse than using individual compounds. if you dont know how you react these substances individually and have no idea how to pct you shouldnt be fucking with tren or mast

To get definition, your diet has to be dialed in.
Bodybuilding is 90% diet, even with all the drug use
You will blow up on any Test based product, also depending on the amount you use.
Since Proprionate has a short half life, you have to inject every other day & this will most likely end up being a high dose
Are you ready for that?

Oxandrolone( Anavar) is the safest steroid with minimal side effects building quality lean mass with little water retention or estrogen buildup

If you're doing Test, I would suggest looking into a simple Sustenon 250. 1 weekly injection for 8 weeks

OP if you don't get your PCT right you're gonna be looking like HRT and not swole. Up the Nolvadex.

wat about water retention. wat about feed effiency. why is tgere no such thing as a cutting cycle

>40/20/20
Nah, at least do 40/40/20/20

>Test Propinate
>Tren Acetate
>twice a week

Rethink your plan buddy.

why would you not inject every 3.5 days? if you are saying sust 250 youre implying pharma and 250mg/week? do you really think an 8 week cycle of 250 mg a week will do anything other than shut him down?

I'm aware of that, diet is clean as fuck I'm in a deficit of 600 with high protein, low fat, low carb with a re-feed every other week for lectins

Only taken Var before, so how no idea how I'll react to any of them.
The roid merchant is also a friend who used to compete and has ran all kinds of gear so he'll be keeping a close eye.

Okay, makes sense, should I sup with Nolvadex whilst on cycle? obviously if I get sore nipples then I will but I mean from the start
could always throw in some clomid or HCG?

>blow up
>cutting
nigger are you retarded

>wat about water retention
You gain water with almost all steroids because it's your body's natural reaction to excess testosterone. DBol, Anadrol, will blow you up like a fkn balloon, as will excess Test injections

>what about feed effiency
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean

Cutting cycles, like I said, are for pro bodybuilders who gained 25 lbs of muscle in the off season & are now dropping their calories from 8,000kcal to 1200kcal. This will eat away at the muscle they gained
Unless they take steroids that maintain lean mass with minimal water retention to protect what they worked for. It's to preserve

I'm guessing you're not a bodybuilder so you shouldn't care about "cutting cycles"
Just eat clean. High Protein, Low carb, low fat, with a small amount of gear

Sustenon 250 for 8 weeks for the absolute beginner works wonders.
When I was 17, I gained 12 lbs and looked and felt great. All this shutting down hysteria is when you take insane amounts of gear, not minimal doses that are still supra-physiological test doses.
Yes, you impair your natural production, but there's really no such thing as "shutting down" completely

Lol @ this thread

You know you're all likely to die young right? And what do they call it again... fitness? Just sayin.

The guy I buy from recommended only jabbing the blend twice a week so as not to blow up too much (only because I'd lose my job if found to be on gear)

Would this not be enough?
I'd be willing to jab EOD but only if necessary

Don't care about dying young provided I enjoy the time I have.
Don't care about fitness, just want gains.

Your point is 100% irrelevant.

Just go for a basic cycle jezus.

500 test e/c

14weeks

Get some aromasin/arimadox and your PCT
As you say youve never used gear before, see what this shit does instead of some mixture of 3 types of gear where you dont know how much is truely inside. or if you want to, get test/mast/tren from him seperatly so you know wtf your injecting.

Surely if I jab 500 of test e/c a week for 14 weeks I'll put on a shit ton of mass
I don't want that just yet as it would be obvious to all at work and I'd lose my job.

Literally my goal rn is to maintain or add a little lean tissue whilst I cut hard to get out my definition.

I'd say to not use any Proprionate suspension. They suck imho.
Why not ask for Test Enanthate/ 200-250mg/ml?
1 shot every 6 days. You'll gain 10 lbs of good muscle (depending on your diet and training) without people really noticing

workout bros are frightened children

I did consider it as it's my first real cycle (not really going to count the Var only cycle as it was pathetic) I'm just concerned about results being too obvious

I'm a PT so I train 7 days a week 6 on weights, 7th day is just cardio, I run HIIT classes 1-2 times a day too. My training is good.
Diet is good too, high protein, high fibre, low fat, low carbs with a re-feed every other week.

surely if you jab yourself with test/tren and mast, that you dont know the ammount of in that vial youl gain muscle to, sure the tren will make you lose fat easier, but

As you say your goal is to cut HARD, just cut HARD on a test only cycle then, i cut on a high TRT dose inbetween blasts, sure lose some muscle but why waste your first blast on, well you dont even know what. and on a cut aswell.

Anyways, you are going to run im asuming 500 a week of w.e is in that vial. (wich again you dont know how much test/tren/mast your getting...)

Just for first cycle stick to test e/c maybe low dose tren on a cut, youl lose the fat, its easier to maintain the size and strength you had udner the fat and youl gain muscle.

And you will know wtf your using.

spam rambling etc.

Its just if you get side effects, (tren sides) but you dont know what is from what you cant taper off the tren etc.

Not OP, but I have 50 L-thyroxin 25 laying around. Can I use this for a cut diet?

And what would be the possible dangers?

>not having good genetics
>trying so hard

T4 is weak compared to T3 (Liothryronine)
It could work, but you'd have to take ALOT.
I wouldn't do that if I was you. It could give you serious Hypertension and Tachycardia (fast heart rate), even difficulty breathing and don't forget insomnia

thx bro

Okay actually makes sense
I'll speak to him about running 250mg test e a week and a low dose of tren, like 50mg EOD?
and then a PCT of Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20

do not do that cycle... research anavar feel like it would be best for what you're looking for

plus no need for pct... I use it to cut and stay strong for wrestling and I love it... I've ran test e and sus before and this was better for me

based on what you say your goals are... just check it out bro.. really think it would be most beneficial with the least risk

This is all very interesting, but how much to do you squat?

How about stop taking steroids like some insecure Fuck. Unless you enjoy tiny testes.

>How about stop taking steroids like some insecure Fuck. Unless you enjoy tiny testes.
Oh look, another insecure Fuck who doesn't know what they're talking about

OP here
my one rep max squat is 160kg at a bodyweight of 75kg

He's probably going to say, why surpress your natural test for only 250, and say to atleast use 500 test But yeah the rest sounds fine.

Theirs a dude at gym that takes even less as his first cycle, 200test 50 tren a week and he made some good gains on just that saw a "big" difference in a month.

But id go with just a test 500 cycle, since your going to cycle and not cruise/blast just go for 500a week, if you want to add tren, do that. but your worried about people noticing, they wont notice shit on test but add tren to that youl get ripped as fuck while cutting.

Okay 500 a week
Hey, ripped as fuck sounds good to me, I'm gonna put the tren in there too

They won't notice if I get super ripped, it's the mass that would give it away

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro

no do 40/30/20/20

masteron is fine, but as someone w first hand experience ur looking at it the wrong way. yes its true that ppl experience easier cuts on winny/prov/mast and more muscle means body needs more kals so faster cut

HOWEVER, its about how u diet and ur routine. dont be fooled into thinking itll get u there twice as fast or anything. when i do cut on cycle i do it with the knowledge that, yes im cutting and wont have as large a gains, but fuck it i want gains while i cut

ur an idiot. u dont know what doses hes taking, twice a week may be perfectly acceptable

Yes

It's cool
my diet is killer
but based on what's been said in here I've decided to go 500mg of Test E (jabbed twice a week) and 50mg Tren Ace (jabbed every day)

i just did a week cycle of dnp (200mg pills) lost about 5 lbs. i would say it was mainly fat. this shit is a fucking miracle for lazy cunts like me. i'm doing one week on, one week off

>orals
bruh