youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with this picture.

WE

WUZ

NIGGERS

All those dead black children.... :(

Thank you Sup Forums, you came through for me.

yeahno
fucking kill yourlves

KANGS AND SHEEEIIIT

>only history of their race is being on par with animals for far longer than any other race, and then being sold into slavery
>literally make up their own history-fanfiction to make themselves feel better

ALL FUCKING NIGGER MUST FUCKING HANG

Calm down the Raimi.

Stormfags pls go

Did you know that niggers never invented a boat?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dufuna_canoe

You just know those niggers stole it all those years ago.

what did she mean by this?

IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Did you know that crackers didn't invent the stoplight ?

>have to go back 8000 years
>can't even prove who made it
Thanks for making my point for me.

AYO HOL UP

>You just know those niggers stole it all those years ago.

Just like whites stealing Native American land?

BTFO
T
F
O

10/10

5TARS

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Yeah they did. That one nigger only invented 1 arrangement of the lights that isn't even used today.

>dark skin
>Caucasian features
That's what New Kingdom Egyptians actually looked like.

>Bethlehem
>Africa
Really makes you think

The purest pleiadian would tan if he lived in Egypt.

I'd be willing to believe Egypt then, like Egypt today, was a diverse place with many skin tones.

Everyone knows Jesus was a NYC jew.

>yfw when whitey stole everything from the original man

>New Kingdom
You mean after a thousand years of interbreeding and right before the fall of the Egyptian empire?

Am I the only one who thinks the way American blacks try to claim Egyptians' history, heritage and achievements as their own is extremely disrespectful?

Understand that to these people everyone who isn't white is black.

Did you know that algebra is islamic? Did you know if not for muslims we wouldn't know most of info about the greeks?

Everything's fucking black and white with these niggers.

Tell that to Zoe Saldana

It's the same shit with white Americans trying to claim they were the first Native Americans so they don't feel as bad for the genocide.

>Tfw thought moses' mom was hot

Sup Forums btfo
I'm now voting for #Hillary

The same people who get pissed off if France is attacked by ISIS during one of their special weeks? Never!

I always said Greeks weren't white. No one believed me.

>white asian

>hairstory

She's successful. She's white-accepted black, which isn't really black.

>fat
>mongrels still confuse budai with buddha

>Native American

That's such a bullshit catch all. There were many, many tribes and nations that conquered each other over and over before the white man arrived. And once the white man did arrive it helped them more than they hurt them. They got guns and horses. And now they exist in a privileged position in america where they enjoy protection of the US while also being sovereign from the law.

Yeah. They're Mediterranean/Levantine-looking in the north around Cairo and Alexandria, darker further south around Luxor and close to black at the very south around Aswan. New Kingdom Egypt was based in Luxor, where they're sort of 'mulatto-looking'. There'd probably have been more variation in the nobility which would move around the country more.

Yeah, historically migration has been on a relatively small scale, so ancient Egyptians probably looked much like modern Egyptians. They may have adopted the culture of the Arabs but they haven't changed genetically.

Who the fuck thinks that? We won America by right of conquest like every nation ever.

#OpenBorders
#ChristianaityIsTheReligionOfPeace
#NoHumanIsIllegal

>the genocide
Oy vey, there has only been one genocide in history, and it sure wasn't six million Native Americans...

I mean, you cannot really blame these people.
There really weren't any great black civilisations, and considering how stealing is an integral part of nigger culture, they obviously try to steal others' history and achievements too.

I mean at what is widely considered the height of Egyptian civilization.

test

No it isn't. All the middle east's accomplishments came before islam.

>yeahno
That's not a word, faggot

You guys realize "Ancient Egypt" existed for almost 3000 years right? That's longer than all of western civilization. You cannot find a single civilization that has remained racially or ethnically homogeneous in even 1/10 of that time frame, let alone THREE FUCKING THOUSAND YEARS.

And you fucking think a few paintings on walls and pottery are enough to know the genetic makeup of a civilization that lasted longer than everything from Rome to the USA

Mormons literally think the original injuns were white Jews.

>we helped them
>by giving them guns and smallpox
honestly as retarded as the WE WUZ KANGS folks are, the "whitey didn't do nuffin" crowd are even dumber
just accept that bit of history and move on instead of making shitty justifications for things that happened centuries ago

Niggers realize Egyptians never went extinct, right? You can go to Egypt right and now and it won't be filled with Niggers.

>Mormons
that's nice user

He invented the modern stoplight. That's just like saying Thomas Edison didn't invent the modern lightbulb because people made similar devices that inspired him to make it. Stop being salty

>egypt niggers enslaved the jews to build the sphinx and the pyramids

Reparations when?

Ackchyually, American slaves largely came from the Yorubas who really did have kangz n shit. But since absolutely nobody has ever heard of Yorubas and everyone's heard of Egypt, the latter is a lot more attractive to them.

HAHAHAH XDD

SCreencap'd and posting on /r/Sup Forums XD

When will you accept that America was in a post-civilization collapse state when the Europeans arrived?

Meanwhile those same people whine about "muh cultural appropriation"

>any implication of Egyptians being non-white is basically race bait for easily triggered posters to get into a frenzy

What's wrong with this board?

>There really weren't any great black civilisations
There were plenty of actual black civilizations that they don't need to claim Egypt

The whole idea of Egypt being one race is retarded. It literally spans thousands of years and had people of all colors living in it or ruling it at one point or another. There were both black and white pharaohs.

Arabs =/= Egyptians. The native Egyptians were bred out of existence before western civilization even got started. Egypt went through various phases of being conquered by outside tribes and being inundated by migrants from outside their borders.

Modern Egypt is mostly Arab though, has been for over a thousand years.

>All the middle east's accomplishments came before islam.
You're absolutely wrong. It is because of islam's universities we have all of that. Get your fact right instead of being a stupid memer.

>You can't possibly know the racial make up of a civilization

>Therefore they were black

Makes sense.

>honestly as retarded as the WE WUZ KANGS folks are, the "whitey didn't do nuffin" crowd are even dumber

Yeah, of course.

One group has a theory based entirely on fantasy fiction, the other disputes the historical accuracy of accounts made by aggrieved people.

Makes perfect sense.

Holy fuck FUCKING REK'D

They had no concept of land ownership. Can't steal that which belonged to no one.

Only thing that bugs me is people think smallpox wiped out the Natives. They were actually decimated by syphillis plague (and gave it to the Euros) before whites even arrived. That's how so few could wipe them out.

The Arab conquest didn't flood Egypt with millions of Arabs, it just replaced the ruling class. Saying Egypt is ethnically Arab is like saying Ital and Spain must be ethnically Germanic since Germanic tribes conquered them at one point.

>dark skin means they're related to african americans
I've seen some dark ass mexicans too, are they also related to pharaohs?

Nice straw man. Afro-centrism is stupid, I never said anything in support of it. I'm saying that debating the genealogy of a civilization that's 4000+ years old and has gone through multiple major population shifts (that we know of, there were likely others that don't show up on the record given it's a huge gap of time) it's stupid to argue what "race" they were.

No one is saying Egyptians are white, user.

by trying to fight sjws turning everything into an identity politics issue to be offended about we became them, poetic really

>non-white

Not a single person in this thread said they were white.

>They had no concept of land ownership
Except for all the civilizations, empires, city-states, etc.

>he Arab conquest didn't flood Egypt with millions of Arabs
Except that's exactly what it did. Arabs were desert nomads, they invade and bring their families with them. What do you think happened in Anatolia with the Turks? Same deal. Nomads move in, conquer, settle down. Arabs did that all over the middle east.

Haha holy fuck blacks are deluded

>You cannot find a single civilization that has remained racially... homogeneous
Yes you can, pretty much all of them. Modern Egypt has roughly the same population it's always had, as do almost all well-cultivated parts of the world. Pre-modern opulations only racially changed in low density areas (deserts, steppes, mountains, etc), where hunter-gatherers were replaced by farmers (Bantu Africa, Southeast Asia, etc) or in the case of the Americas where disease largely wiped out the native population which was replaced by mass migration of settlers and importation of slaves.

Real talk though Prince of Egypt was a really good movie.

Shut up racist faggots, you are being BAITED by the elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gur8ccqrQ9c

WE WUZ TARGET PRACTICE

>Arabs were desert nomads
And do you think fucking ancient desert nomads are able to support a massive population large enough to swamp out the native Egyptians? Egyptian culture was what changed, not ethnicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

You can thank the Persians for modern algebra. They just happened to be under the Muslim Arab yoke at the time.

>Yes you can, pretty much all of them. Modern Egypt has roughly the same population it's always had
You are laughably ignorant.

>Blacks take pride in the skin color of tyrants
>they don't realize that they are probably the descendant of Black Egyptian slaves

JESUS WAS MIDDLE EASTERN

HE WASN'T A FUCKING NEGROID

>all these posters aren't 5%ers
>all these posters don't know about the afrocentric asian
>all these posters don't engage in the supreme mathematics

>No one is saying Egyptians are white

So why are you throwing a hissy fit at 1 movie that made Egyptians have darker skin and shout out "wewazkangz" ?

Not an argument.

what is your alternative history? no one ever contacts the americas? They just remain isolated from modernity forever? The idea that europeans just buttfucked them is bullshit. They fucking fought WITH the europeans for god's sake.

>Yes you can, pretty much all of them

Pick up a history book.

Then smash your brains out with it