GF of 2 years left me today because im drinking too much. I only drink once a week

GF of 2 years left me today because im drinking too much. I only drink once a week.

How is your day going?

Pretty good, I woke up and had some scotch

Your girlfriend was a pussy

she just invented an excuse. live with it and find a honest gf

Better than yours I'm guessing

Gf made me eggs bacon and pancakes with toast.... Toast was expired by one day and tasted moldy... Fucking bitch.

>I've never had a girlfriend.
>virgin
>no friends
>33 years old
>I wear diapers to bed
>Type 1 diabetic
>I drink 2 - 4 times a week

I wake up wanting to die every day. I don't because I don't want to do that to my parents who think I'm doing well.

At least you had a girlfriend. I'll take a guy who wants to hang out with me once and a while.

gf woke me up at 3am to fug knowing i wake up at 4am on saturdays so I am not late for uni

arrived at least 10 minutes late to class

took the wrong bus so had to walk five hours

gf doesn't want me to fall alseep because of some faggotry i didn't even listen to

Yeah, already downloaded tinder gonna drink till i blackout today and gonna try to score some pussy

Fuck her

She sounds like a bitch who doesn't go out much.

Why though? Why don't you have any friends?

I left my girlfriend a year ago because she didn't want me to do public speaking and got mad at me when I did my taxes.

Now I make at least $3000 a month doing ads work online when I used to make the same amount working in the building trades except now I can surf Sup Forums during work hours and work in my boxers

Find someone better estupid

Got my cock sucked by a slut with a bf and she swallowed my cum. Feels good knowing that my nut is in her stomach while she's at work

>very low self esteem
>way too much anxiety

I can't go to a bar or anywhere social on my own, anxiety is too much for me to handle. I literally can't talk. not enough air for me to speak. This happens to me sometimes at work when I have to talk in front of people. I look like an asshole.

I will, its just weird I dont even feel like we have broken up i just feel like we are "still together". I guess ill just have to fuck some random hoe to realize the situation

Slept in til about 9. Sitting around and watching tv. Haven't had a day this relaxing in weeks

[zalgo]lol[/zalgo]

I wrecked my motorcycle while drunk on the way to a party. I'm lucky I didn't die. Girl wont talk to me, my arm has a plate in it, I'm fucked up on pain pills and have road rash all over. For the past 2 days the accident I'm just laid in bed lonely and depressed

Do you work? If so are you around people then? Also, have you ever tried anxiety medication? I know benzos aren't the perfect answer but it sounds like there's no reason not to.

Wow I guess I didn't read the last sentence

Take shots of water after each shot. Prevent the hangover my friend. Good luck and hope you score

Tried 10 different meds, including some benzos, didn't help. I work and can keep it together there somehow.

I make okay money and own a house and a decent car. I have those things so my parents think I'm doing well.

I've had some heart issues that went away on their own, I never reported them to my Dr. because I wanted to die. Hopefully, I'll have a heart attack one day to end this.

I also pay for 2 different dating sites, but I'm on 4 total. I get no dates from women I message. I have no idea how to fit into society due to no friends.

Did any of the medications change anything for you at all? Low self-esteem is tough man. Especially because depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem kinda cyclically feed each other... The trick is you've got to break the cycle somewhere. It's easier said then done obviously but you just gotta find a way to get out there and around people. Have you made any connections with people at work?

Pretty bad
>Woke up feeling like shit
>Drank coffee, still felt like shit
>Went to the gym, couldn't lift as much as usual making me feel weak and even shittier
>Came back and drank a gross protein shake, still felt like shit
>The girl I actually want rejected me and won't text back, felt like shit about that
>Have to meet my gf's parents later, being reminded that I'm living a lie makes me feel like shit

No matter how I try nothing gets better
I just want to die

pancake and toast, too carb heavy

Does your boyfriend like that gay bike?

Made me feel like a robot, didn't help me make any friends. I talk to a lot of people at work, but none want to hang out.

I used to work with people that I hung out with, and that was fun. They all left and got other jobs.Literally the only reason why I stayed at that job was so I could hang out with them. No one that works there now wants to hang out.

I tried interviewing for a couple other jobs, but my anxiety fucked them up for me. I literally put myself down, and said bad things about me that weren't even true.

I should be making about $20k to $30k more than I'm making now. Way too overqualified. I keep cleaning up the messes that other people create in my department, and my boss is too fucking stupid to understand what I do.

Find a cheap slut that'll enable your drinking

oh sorry sally, you on a diet? want to fit in your prom dress?

quit being a little bitch. break up with the girl you dont actually want to be with,
work twice as hard at the gym so next time you won't feel like a weak little cunt
change your protein shake mix to something else just for a change of pace, and if you absolutely must, find a different girl tha tHELPS to make you feel better. women arent solutions to all your problems. they can assist, but cant be held up as the be all end all of your life.

>used to have a gf all the time
>was always one relationship after the next
>haven't had a gf in 4 years
>took up WoW
>bought Xbox
>eat junk food
>on antidepressants
>supported entirely by disability from govmnt
>never leave the house except to go to MTG tournaments

You're doing better than me user

Maybe you drink everyday user you just can't remember because you're always drunk

where the indian and the construction worker with you?

I'm doing the same thing, I wanna break up with my gf but I'm too mutch of a pussy to do it, to make it worse there is a girl that I was interested in way before I started the relationship with my curret gf. I'm too mutch of a pussy to make decisions, wtf this is not that hard

>>supported entirely by disability from taxpayers
fixed that for you, user.

>I only drink once a week
You fucking degenerate.

But seriously, it may not be that you drink to often, just too much when you do. If my partner drinks nightly, keeps her shit together, and gets her shit done that's cool, but if she drinks once a week and got stupidly, annoying, blackout drunk, breaks shit and then shits the bed every week, that would get old. Make sure you are not being more like the later.

you're living the life man

i'm not even being sarcastic

>woke up after a ten hour sleep
>traveled for two hours
>been fighting with my gf, we're gonna break up if we keep going like this
>back pain all last night and today
>got high, played hearthstone

meh

So, when you worked with people that you hung out with did you feel better overall? Also, you certainly come across as intelligent over text at least. If you're looking for another job just always speak strategically. I assume you knew in the moment that whet you were saying wasn't helping you. So, ask yourself, did saying negative things about myself really help my anxiety? If not, what's stopping you from doing something differently?

fuck alcohol that shit sucks. pick up an opiate addiction like me.

Alcoholicfag here. I've had women leave me because of my drinking before, including my ex wife, but the drinking was never the whole picture. Did she specifically dislike your behavior when drinking? Like do you get mean and abusive, or excessively stupid, when you do it? If not, I feel pretty confident saying there were probably other reasons for her leaving that she may not have wanted to get into.

You sound like a friend of mine. The solution he found was weed, guess it mellowed him out enough to at least talk to people. In addition to his ocd, high anxiety, and depression, the dudes a furry so if can help him make friends, it may be worth a shot

Not my bike but yeah

Not OP, but it sounds like that was just her excuse to him. I'm sure there were other things she didn't like but that's probably just the bs explanation she gave cause she was either too cowardly to bring up the serious stuff or to cover up that she was just feeling a broad sense of unhappiness

She was just looking for any excuse to leave you. She just wanted out user and that's how she was able to rationalize it guilt free.

2 years is nothing. Relax

Yes they died in the wreck tho

Yeah this is what I was thinking as well. Hard to say without knowing more, though.

It was literally the best 2 years of my life. We went to bars every week, went to clubs. I was always too shy to talk to girls, but I could tell I was getting better. We hung out with this one girl all the time who I thought liked me, but she married one of the guys in our group and they moved to another state. The other people took other jobs, or got kids, and are always "too busy" now to do anything.

I keep trying to get people to hang out at work, but I think I'm just annoying them now by asking them all the time so I stopped. I drive by the same bar we used to hang out all the time, but I have too much anxiety to walk in alone.

I was bullied / beat up at school all the time for being too shy. So.. I feel like I'm going back to those days. I fucking hate my life.

>Toast was expired by one day and tasted moldy
I'll assume it was fresh bread then, because the mass produced sliced bread doesn't immediately go mouldy a day past the best before unless you left it in the sun like a spastic.
(For a record, it's a best before for a reason: best before that date, not bad once it hits that date. That's why there's also use by and sell by dates. Try not being dumb faggots, kids!)

yeah but were you getting shit-house wrecked once a week?

What's the bitch's name and location, OP? And give us a pic.

No fuck shitmouth. Good for you, you want a cookie?

No, I always drank alot like maybe 18-20 beers but never acted stupid. I also have a high paying job in finance so there must have been something else. Dunno what

Yes, but i still acted "normal"

>Not combining you opiates with alcohol

Fucking amateur.