>getting sick
>mentally sick
>bf left me cause of it
>father died
>got sick after my father died
>for a year i was living in a clinic
>couldnt get myself do anything useful
>now im out because the doctors say with the meds i am stable enough

I have no idea what i should do now. life is in front of me but i feel like its already behind me.

Any advice ?

Yes. Show tits

no, this is a feels thread.

Dubs checked post tits with timestamp or gtfo

>>be 23 yo girl
Stopped reading there. Girls have life on easymode and can never understand feels

Stop careing. Universal advice that goes for everything. just dont give a fuck, it makes everything so much easier.

you sound like my ex boyfriend. he left me because i was too "crazy" for him. He doesnt understand its because im sick. Maybe he just never loved me.

Sick how? Mental illness is too much of a spectrum to not be somewhat specific.

No tits no advice

dubs say the truth

schizophrenia

Do you want us to tell you what to do?
Are you retarded?

well, maybe i should make this a bit more clear:

i dont mean that you should shut down all of your emotions. but be aware of them and and get them under controll. everything you feel is just chemical reactions happening in your brain, you have way more controll over that then you might expect.

mentally retarded

idont know... its just i have no idea how to get on in life and i have these weird thoughts all the timee.....

Try your best

>Ugh I don't know what to do, sometimes I want to kill things and I don't feel like thinking about getting a job or a hobby based on my interests

you could start with studying something other than art... probably helps financially

do you think i have control ?
maybe i should stop taking my meds and go back to college.

Go get some dick. Get laid til life is better.

Not taking meds isn't always advisable but most anti psychotics can make you feel more crazy, learning how to control your body should be your main focus till you're ready to really re-enter society.

Not feeling like' - sounds like depression. Sounds like the shit I have too. Yes it sucks but deal with it with small steps. Don't start with 'get a job' start with something smaller like 'get my room in order' or whatever is close at hand

Everyone has weird thoughts and shit go through their head, it's how we busy ourselves away from them that makes us good people.
So why not busy yourself with tits and a time stamp since you're single.

You sound like my girlfriend, who has bipolar.

Her dad is not dead, but he's been in the hospital for a very long time.

She can feel wronged and just want to burn everything around her, not litteraly but she will want to break up relationships, delete things she worked on when she was happy and so on.

A scorched earth approach to her surroundings.

And when its over she might not even remember what happened, having blanks and holes in her memory of that day.

Ive learned how to break her patterns when she starts spinning out of control at times, but when she does I just have to be firm and wait it out.

I'm an autistic neet, who avoids people and play video games, but i found my counter part on the other side of the crazy spectrum.

Im diagonised with autism and I think because of my sickness I can take the mechanical approach to her psyche and stop things before they happen.

>they're not called "starving artists" for nothing.
I agree

you are a good person user for not just giving up on her. my respect to you

dont browse Sup Forums (unless showing tits)
do what makes you happy
finish a master if you want to work in that area
smoke weed fuck bitches get money be happy

All these pathetic NEET fat ameritards asking for tits in a feels thread, die in your basements human scum.

What u like besides art? Cooking? Travelling? Bunjee jumping? Swimming? Something?

I disagree. Patreon, Artstation, sometimes even DeviantArt. There are enough artists making a decent bug from commissions/their art.

thanks for helping youre so sweet

This

yup

i used to play chess with my father a lot....
well, not now. not anymore. other things i was just going with my friend shopping but they have their own lifes now.

sounds like you need a friend

Look, we don't know what you tick like but maybe find something you like. Not talking 'hobby' or any of that shit. Watch youtube documentaries, watch whatever. Game, do anything. It's called compensation methode. They have the risk of becoming an addiction but they also help to relieve a lot of stress. Kept me sane long enough to get into a mental hospital

I would help you so much cos life is hard for me n everyone, I'm who ask about your passions besides art. I suggest u to get in something other than usual

take it one moment at a time. Take time to enjoy the little thing in everyday life. Accomplish small goals you set for yourself.

That's nice that you're doing a hobby degree but if you can find someone who just wants a traditional wife and will support you financially and emotionally you'll have hit the jackpot. Otherwise get ready to starve and go more and more crazy.

>23
>life behind you

You're at a third of you realistic life span. And you are playing on hard mode.

b8

Not only someone can help you, there is more than one way for get in

>You sound like my girlfriend, who has bipolar.
kys and ppl like you

Huh?

tits or gtfo

Play chess in chess group of your city

You sound like my girlfriend, who is bipolar

Hobby, watching videos, videogame, something that get your mind alive

OK yeah, tits help prove you're a female and all, not like lying about it on here does anything more than garner attention, how much of a craving for attention and noisy weird thoughts do you have? Is it enough to come on here and say you're a girl for the people begging to see your body when you probably have cuts and marks you should really be talking about? Or is it more the "everyone is leaving me, I'm going to draft a suicide note then give up part way through, enough to damage me but not enough to actually die." ? Or something else entirely?

Now I'm curious about any scars you might have.

Those are all more pastime things. I'm talking about long term stability and finding a general purpose in life. Unfourtunatly women have been brainwashed into believing that their natural biological instincts are out to oppress them though and often wind up being miserable neurotic lonely cat ladies floating around in a state of existential nihilism with a worthless liberal arts degree. How liberating!

Its not about that.
You can tell your story and i will listen. i just wanted a feels thread.

is that so strange ?

I don't think you understand the concept of "tits or gtfo"

People don't say this for the tits, we say it because here we are all equal because we are anonymous. When a dumb bitch comes online and says "heey guiz am grill love me give me attention" they are trying to use their vagina card to garner more attention. We tell them to degrade themselves and show us their tits to lower them down to our level

yeah, dude, tits or gtfo.

The fuck
For all I know you are a dog.
Moobs or gtfo.
Don't forget the timestamp

my dog posts on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

>stop thinking what to do with your life for a while
>install tinder
>write with strangers
>meet someone

trust me, you'll feel better after that

tits or gtfo cumdumpster

I get the concept but haven't seen it work so yeah after a few times asking I'm curious, but not really in a mood to upset someone when I'm curious about what they are actually feeling too. And since I don't know if supposed female is like me who is a little off from so many natural near death experiences or just in the dull drum of their life when they keep getting kicked while their down.

At their age I was working go keep busy and sleeping with a different woman each weekend just to feel something other than the realities of life. About 25, I took a chance to change my life for the better, it failed in an odd way, I was training for the job I lost due to bad weather and broken vehicles, and I met my gf of now three years.

your story doesnt sound sad.

only good advice all thread. plus show your damn tits. this is a Sup Forums thread and those are the rules. Fuck you for finding a way to be completely supported for a year and still acting like a victim

>males asking for tits in return for advice because girls think they can get everything for free and then WONDER why they can't figure out how to work for things

kill YOUR self knight

sorry but i just wanted a normal feels thread. the fact that i am femanon doesnt change anything. next time i will just pretend to be a guy....

Although changing my life drastically came from my crazy cheating ex and I having a messy break up so the cops brought me to a mental hospital for a 3 day review, would have been there 5 days due to the weekend but they let me out with a clean bill of health after a day and a half.
I told them about my voices, how many times I've been hit by cars, heart attacks, lightning strikes (2 in one go), and of course my sociopathic nymphomaniac ex who tried to kill me twice didn't help.
Then I told them the truth, it's how I act on it isn't it? In two ways, do I let myself be paralyzed by the fear of my dark thoughts or the way my reality appears? Or do I busy myself away from them and just never let them creep in by being busy?

Hi, I'm A. user, and I'm a stoner who is too afraid to kill himself because mother nature and the laws of physics will probably get me anyways.

Just take it easy, even whether you are having a shitty life, doesn't mean you'll never be happy, do what you like to do, express yourself, do art and let all the bad things go

I still want to know what kind of stuff it was that you went to a clinic for

>Wanting to see someones tits who's just trying to make a feels thread and talk about shit.

and you're a NEET fag controlled by your own dick, die in your chair you cheeto crust covered loser.

doctors said i would be too much of a threat to myself.

its not like i wanted to.... they didnt let me out.

LOL

>when you state your gender before all else on Sup Forums
>asking for attention
Man it's like you're new to Sup Forums or something. Go fucking kill yourself faggot. You obviously don't know how Sup Forums works. Your kind needs to be expelled from the shit stain known as Sup Forums. We don't need your faggotry here.