Daily reminder that the Captain Marvel movie will be dogshit

Daily reminder that the Captain Marvel movie will be dogshit

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/real-reason-behind-andrew-garfield-getting-fired-sonys-spider-man-franchise-revealed-1499428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that you still care about adaptations of picture books made for children

Daily reminder that you still care about shitposting on a Bhutanese CGI fansite

as opposed to writing books made for toddlers

Daily reminder that [Asian nationality] [medium] [noun] is a Reddit meme, and so is liking capeshit.

No shit. Captain America was one of the blandest super heroes ever (I never grew up with him) and I can only imagine how bland this film will be.

Yet its gonna get a 90% rating

>tfw this lame shit is going to compete with fucking Harley Quinn: The Movie,
>DChads won.

>being this mad

Harley Quinn film is going to be amazing

Btw Poison Ivy is very likely to be in it

But knowing the Marvel critics they will give it neative reviews again

Really? This is Marvel's girl... wew

*Miss Marvel

>Its a "Marvel somehow controls all critics" episode!

>Marvel only goes for big name actors with awards that normies would know
>DC goes for the hard working underdogs that don't let awards go to their heads

I think it shows which one REALLY cares about making films. Hint, it ain't the one that waits for someone to win an Oscar before offering them a job.

>wanting a movie about the bland film version of Harley Quinn

Ok... try to enjoy "that" on screen...

>reading the comic
>wearing the PJs

she's trying to hard
ive never seen anyone sellout this hard, fuck

But they do unfortunately and you know it

>how to spot the Marvel shill
Harley Quinn bland? Wow try better next time

Gal Gadot refuses to bulk up to play WW.

>WB helps you win awards
>Disney waits until you win an award

Also to mention the indian/black cast that Spiderman Homecoming coming has JUST because for diversity sake not talent.

Suicide Squad's casting was talent and not just because they needed someone specific.

How can you not be angry at the casting for Flash? He looks so innocent and shy and not a bully at all.

Someone told me he may be a cyber bully.

>An indian being a cyber bully in a Marvel film
HAHAHAHAHAHA

No they dont you fucking autist. Man of Steel was ok and it showed, BvS was dogshit and so was Suicide Squad. WB owns Rotten Tomatoes too.

And I've said this here before. How the hell would Marvel/Disney benefit in any way from a DC movie getting bad reviews? They're part of the same niche genre so one company's movie being bad hurts the other.

>How the hell would Marvel/Disney benefit in any way from a DC movie getting bad reviews?
How dumb are you?

Bad reviews for DC means less people go see it and more people go see Marvel if more critics write good stuff about it

>tfw I read a critic who said he cried while watching Civil War
HAHA WTF and you think the critics are not biased

And btw Suicide Squad is an 8/10 enjoyable film and the scene with Deadshot and his daughter always made me cry but of course if I said this to anyone they will call me pathetic yet a critic can say he cried during the cap and iron fight

You're reddit meme

I disagree but I do think rotten tomatoes can never be trusted by anyone after giving sausage party a good review.

>film version
>bland

Yep.

>KILLER APP
>DA STENCH OF DEATH

>Rotten Tomatoes
>giving anything
They average out everyone else's reviews, faggot.

1. Marvel and DC dont release their movies in the same time frame. If a person decides to not see a shitty DC movie they'll go see whatever else is playing that weekend.

2.General audiences love superheros and dont care about bullshit autistic company wars. Newsflash: The people seeing Marvel movies are the same people seeing DC

3. Marvel and DC are making blockbuster movies and competing with other blockbusters. If Marvel was really out to screw the compeition they would have to pay off critics to trash every blockbuster released

4. Again Marvel and DC occupy the same superhero bubble. If a DC movie bursts the bubble that means Marvel loses their bread and butter.

The whole dcu is extremely bland, there is no tension in anything that happens and nothin is buil up, they decided marvel sold well, so we have to do marvel, but we also somehow have to catch right now and also be original.

I am sorry that you cannot see that DC Films is way more better than Marvel's visually, better emotionlly driven etc.

Btw I do not hate Marvel. I loved Sam Raimi's Spiderman and I loved ASM2 and I was super excited to see ASM3 Sinister Six but fucking Disney bought it and decided to reboot it and now we will never get to see a Sinister Six.

I hope you are fucking happy. Also I hope you are happy that we will never get to see Sam Raimi's Spiderman 4.

Having spiderman in the MCU just wasnt good

>I loved ASM2

Have you ever thought of saying something new?
Y'know, instead of garbage?

>"dc casts underdogs"
>suicide squad is entirely well known actors
>"b-but look! Forced diversity!"
If Dc has hired underdogs it was because they were cheap, also are dcucks so desperate they're turning back to the Nolan trilogy to defend the completely unconnected movies? Also
>Christian bale
>Tom Hardy
>Liam Nesson

You're both pathetic losers crying at kids movies

>I loved ASM2
what the fuck

No sam raimi Spider-Man 4 was because of ASM, actually I think he was done with the movies. I would also argue that DC's always droopy sad mood makes it have no impact.

No Sam Raimi Spider-man 4 is because they forced him to put Venom in 3 and thus he didn't care about its quality and stepped back happily when it got shat on.

Not appreciating her THICC legs

I haven't seen Larson working out yet
BTW,
Larson and Gadot are 2 sticks

standard of male superheroes, strong and muscular men, like comics

standard of DC/MARVEL female superheroines
skinny as fuck, like barbie magazine

I'm sorry you're butthurt Disney makes objectively better movies.

>helped
>a dead man

One of the most underrated super hero films ever.

I loved Peter and Harry's relationship in this

Wow, you must be the most hated contrarian on your block. Kudos.

>I would also argue that DC's always droopy sad mood makes it have no impact.
You haven't seen Suicide Squad have you? That put the fun back into DC

Like Affleck, Eisenberg and Will Smith?

1/10
Don't lead him into disappointment like that. Convince him someone he loves just died instead.

>the good
Best Spider-man costume

>the bad
literally everything else

>I loved ASM2
Amazing Spiderman got cancelled because Andrew Garfield is a cunt.

ibtimes.co.uk/real-reason-behind-andrew-garfield-getting-fired-sonys-spider-man-franchise-revealed-1499428

it's a "closet homos from pol get triggered when a white male isn't starring" thread

Larson doesn't need to because there's no expectations for that character.

I want you to explain the plot in one sentence, without commas.

You literally can't. This movie is just a clusterfuck of plotlines that have nothing to do with each other.

Decent spider man
Shit peter

But was it marvels fault?