Sup Forums I think an alpha nigger is trying to move in on the gf. Pic related. It's off her phone

Sup Forums I think an alpha nigger is trying to move in on the gf. Pic related. It's off her phone.
How do I keep this from getting out of hand?

Record it secretly when he fucks her and then jack off to it before killing yourself.

Well what do you mean fucks her I'm not gonna let it get to that point that's why I started this thread.

Dress up as a member up the KKK
Find out where he works
Wait outside of work and sneak up behind him
Tell him to stay away from your daughter or else
Profit

Break up. Trust me as a guy who has seen their girl cheat. When she says she's not interested or won't, she will.

>calling another man an alpha
>thinking you haven't already lost

She's fucking him right now.

There is literally nothing you can do

She's not cheapting. It's a picture I found on her phone and somehow he got her number but they're not fucking.

Cut his dick off

If she was really your girl, she wouldn't have had his nudes or sent him some to begin with.

>nigger
>work

well yeah there is
behold the power of Sup Forums
I'm looking for a way to charge the nigger with stalking her or attempted rape

whoa whoa whoa you think she sent HIM nudes?
Where's your evidence?

You're an idiot to believe they aren't fucking if he already sent a dick pic and they're still talking.

I think you just need to find another gf.

No evidence. I just assumed this would be the natural progression pig the dialogue

Just let her do it and get it out of her system

Pics of gf

Too late, dude.

I mean if she hadn't told him about you. It's basically an invitation. Not ttyl mention you don't know what she's deleted

she saved the pic bro. it's over already.

There's no way. I've still got a chance to nip this in the bud if I figure out the right plan.

lol sorry pal your gf fucks niggers

She looks a lot like this. No joke.

Delete the pic, and any other texts as well as his number, if she mentions anything to you, you will know it's too late

>alpha nigger
>out of hand
dudes got the body of a 14 yr old.
wonder what u look like then OP lol
and shits already crossed the line dumbfuck.
let it go see what she does, you obv have the pic saved already..
dont fuck her, shes disgusting.
if that was my girl and she did that id take the pics she sent him, and post it on myex, then send it to all her family and friends from a textfree number. never bring it up, until theres actual proof. and have already after u posted her pics somewhere.
get your revenge faggot.

Track him down, cut his dick off, and kill him by ramming it down his throat. Make sure that you are recorded while doing this, and have the recording sent to your girlfriend. This will assert your status as the dominant male in your social group.

beat him up and show him she is yours

If that's what you call an alpha you could save yourself the trouble and give up.

if shes a decent human being your okay

this.
she aint your wife OP. shes got no real reason to be faithful. but have damning proof before you bring it up, these bitches will turn it around on you, or say "ohh someone sent that to christina and i thought i was funny" and then its a mess.. wait it out, see what happens. cut her off from the dick for now, and see what she does. you cant kill him, and will probably never kow who he is. but you can always go down revenge road w the pics she sent him..

Hey user, talk about it with her

confront him. Ask why the fuck he's sending dick picks to your gf and if he doesn't stop you'll fuck him up and make it look like self defense.

dont do it user. shell make up some shit, all u have is one pic to go on. with no conversation. wait it out if you really want to get to the bottom of it.

This is a pic of my penis. Your gf has already had a try. The nig nog tryd to rape her so I raped him and had her.

also do not trust her op follow your gut feeling and do not fall into her manipulation

holy sheeeeeiiittt

You're an idiot to believe this is real. He posts this every other day. Sad right?

Pic of me bro. Mind if we take turns on the whore?

This is me and OPs girl btw. I send her over later.

Count me in.

Samefagging but nice trips

Too late. Just dump you gf and move on.

This is a pic of me btw. I'm not into girls... I give your boi pussy a nice work out tho.

Damn son, witnessed

dude... totally against it normally but you have probable cause so a spy app..