Pic and timestamp for proof

Pic and timestamp for proof

I was raped last night at a haloween party (femanon), the guy put xanax in my drink and fucked my while I slept in my own bed. I am on the pill but he did not use a condom and came inside me.

what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?

also how many men would do this?

please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different

Waiting for someone to take this bait...

rape is not bait user

no but this post is
now post some nudes or GTFO

You risk nothing, just enjoy this rare moment. :)

That's tomboychan you fucking autistic piece of shit. This was from the golden age of Sup Forums back when your parents were debating aborting your retarded ass. GTFO of my Sup Forums you gigantic shitpirate

Search the image he used XD.Nice b8 m8

I am tomboychan user, I was raped and I want to talk about it

reported for rule violation

underage

Only pathetic men do this, unless he hates you personally. Anyway, get tested and hire somebody to beat his ass through the ground

The cancer that has infected Sup Forums is now in state 4...

It's terminal...

Now it's just a matter of when?

Of course, I think Sup Forums died several years ago...

No, that is not even a picture of you. Search the image on google you shitlord. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums

>Holloween party
>In April.
top gog

No one cares except the absolute fags like you

tomboychan is 28 today user

just stop

>No, that is not even a picture of you. Search the image on google you shitlord. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums

yes, it is, it's a recent photo of me

do you not know what i look like?

Gotta love those April Halloween parties.

Well, most of the original Sup Forums is now gone. What's left is nothing but a bunch of soft ass literal faggots that would rather look at cocks whine about how unfair life is... like you. Fuck off of my Sup Forums you retarded faggot.

Again with this?

You are probably that creppy kid at his high school that finds a girls Facebook from school, and steals pictures off of it to post on here. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums

XD

Showing a present day picture here but using a 6+ year old picture for the OP.

>You all need to be fucking exterminated

Agreed, that picture has been posted to like 5 other threads in the past.

This is from the time i hurt my foot

I bet they'd all cry if the real Sup Forums (or what's left of it) took over their precious reddit.

>

more like 10 year old newfag

>10 year

It's literally been 10 years since tomboychan posted

it was 07 mate

What state in Aus are you in tomboychan? please dont say that degenerate shithole Victoria

fugg didnt bother reading the timestamp, kms

OP I'd try and make you my gf, if not then I'd probably smash your house up. That's what you get for inviting strangers over

i would rape you OP

hi b crackychan here

>12:36am
>July 13th

The time zones are different but not that fuckkng different.

It is fucking fall in Aus, that's when haloween is

Holy shit some people are retarded to fall for this

even though they probably are retarded, it's more than likely that they're just new

This thread is made at least twice a week, you'd have to be here a day to miss it

i've had syph before. i honestly dont know how, i always wrap it up. it is treatable though, they do a blood test and if you're positive they just give you a couple big shots of penicillin in your sides

Y.....ou could pursue criminal charges.
U....could get checked by a doctor.
M....y advice would be, get over it.