Are you guys so naive and locked into your echo chamber that you believe every single post that is either critical of...

Are you guys so naive and locked into your echo chamber that you believe every single post that is either critical of Trump or pro-Hillary must be from a shill?

Newsflash: The most recent poll has her at a 13 point lead over Trump. She's got supporters, way more than trump. Those supporters aren't all shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pP3syBu4ZDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you! I've been waiting so long for someone else to STAND UP against the tyranny of Donald J. Trump. Maybe now we can finally dispel with this rumor that Hillary Clinton pays shills to advertise on Sup Forums.

I'm with her.

Sup Forums is delusional and we shall teach them respect ,manners and how the real world works.

HEY YOU.
Yes you!

Want to earn an extra buck?
Post a thread endorsing Hillary to earn some quick cash!

Thread with 0-20 replies:
>$0.02.
Thread with 21-100 replies:
>$0.10
Thread with 101-150 replies:
>$0.15
Thread with 151-200 replies:
>$0.20
Thread with 201+ replies:
>$0.40
It only takes seconds to create a thread.

The money will be deposited directly into your account.

I agree with you, OP. Thanks for all the information. After seeing this I am now a Cruz missile

Shill detected.

You care?

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

GIVE IT TO ME

TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD

ROOOOLLL KURWAA

Perfection here I come!

I'm with herpes.

Why the fuck do you maple faggots care? Get the fuck out of US politics.

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, thanks you for your post and deposits $0.02 into your ranch dressing fund.

wow i got such shitty rolls

dual citizen, so you can suck my maple flavoured cock.

rawlin

Rolling senpai

>these are really funny

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

>non-Sup Forums filename

Its not an echo chamber, its a concrete bunker containing women and children that were killed from explosives charges meant to breach walls.

fuck off future illegal aliens

you have 0 say or stake in americas choice in future dictator

Do you really want a man like this running your country and dealing with other world leaders?
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

>checks flag
A fucking leaf

Yeah, it's only a coincidence most pro Hillary posts are from leafs that can't even vote

Hello my fellow long time Sup Forums browsers!

Tell me, what is your favourite part of the Sup Forums community?

Canada is worse than Australia, at least the Australians were funny.

But muh peeple

Her supporters are disproportionately old people who are afraid of the internet and retards who spend all their time on facebook. On reddit she has few supporters and on Sup Forums she has near zero.

Trump has never tried to mislead the public, it's why he's controversial. We know Hillary is doing and will continue to do so in the future.

You also offer no evidence to disprove that shes nothing but a proven liar with absolutely nothing but the standard bullshit any other politician has to offer, except she has a clitoris.

all the attention has been on the GOP, now it will be on Trump and Hillary, and i can't imagine shining a bright light on Hillary for an extended period will bring her MORE voters.

Of course, Trump has to work out his personal tax issue, and get himself figured out on vaccinations, but those things are already out there working against him. 13 points can easily be made up between now and July, let alone November.

Meh. Women just aren't leaders. They tend to react with emotion instead of rationality.
/thread

spoiler alert. Hilary will win. So the USA can think they're extra progressive. Muh female prez.

die shill die

fuck off and burn in a fire

fucking shillary rape-apologist

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY!!!!!!!1111

fuck off mexico-lite, you and your fag christ comptroller can pay for our wall to block out all the breeding mexi-roaches y'all help bolster

Hillary Clinton is a racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=pP3syBu4ZDM

Hillary is love
Donald is hate

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

Lol before I opened this thread I KNeW it would be from a Canadian!
Ahahahahhahaha maple faggots

Only weak people with terminal testicular cancer like her.

>married a black guy
>racist

>relationships that start with love end in hate

which one is greater again, hoss?

>Are you guys so naive and locked into your echo chamber that you believe every single post that is either critical of Trump or pro-Hillary must be from a shill?
Not at all.

Some are from paid shills. Some are from useful idiots. A lot are just from HAF faggots who are laughing their asses off.

Why, you didn't think I thought that, did you user?

CRASHING THIS THREAD

You know what I could really use right now? A newsflash.

Thanks OP.

I've had it with all these shills, can we meme Hillary into oblivion?

and now the nations that failed out of prosperous empires chime in

source for massive tits?

saged and rolling

ROLLIN'

Also yay, it's time for those again!

CANADA GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR POLITICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You must be new here.

>voting for the confirmed murderer and child rapist defendant

rollllolooll

No, of course they don't actually think that. They just use it as a way to silence people. It's funny because that's what liberals are so often accused of.

People may argue with this but there's really nothing to argue with. I've only stated facts.

soros kike no one likes

Hillary supporter here. Not a shill. Suck it, Trump-fags.

Now give me my waifu

>see flag
Post dismissed.

otaku/vidya nice

too bad she's into scat and is craycray

IS THAT PHOTO REAL

AYO HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS
AYO AYO WAIT WAIT
*BEAT KID TO DIE
AYO AYOO
*SMACKS LIPS AGAIN
YOU BE SAYING
*POST ON FB ABOUT KANGS
YOU BE SAYING

WITH NO SURVIVORS

The Clintons are just white trash jew puppets.
You are a moron if you support her (or maybe a vile jew)

newsflash op.

we have been told for the last 10 months that trump has no shot at winning the republican nomination. And here we are.

Trump had some of the best debaters in the country team up against him for more than half a year and he beat them all. And you think he can't beat Shillary?

One public debate with Donald and she is toast.

That makes a lot of sense... Hit me with a cringy-selfmade-meme when it's obvious that you're fucking new. Way to prove me wrong, you dumb Mexican.

inb4: I'm Argentinian doe. Argentina=another place Mexicans come from.

Blame Milo for this thread, dump hillary memes.

Yes, they do. The poor bastards, its just like 2012 the butthurt was widespread.

Any Trump twitter comments in regards to the ongoing FBI investigation of her federal crimes would be near enough to sink her ship.

And we aren't talking Titanic, more like an atomic weapons test at Bikini Atoll!

Fuck debating, Trump should flat-out refuse to be seen in the same room as a treasonous federal criminal.

Good. We should condense all the Hillary shilling into one thread.

>The most recent poll has her at a 13 point lead over Trump.

Is it really only 13 points? That is surprisingly low considering she is a career politician and Trump is just a charismatic loudmouth.

>romniggers from outside of Sup Forums hijacking the board reflects on Sup Forums

All True Sup Forumsacks (TM) voted Johnson

But you're a shill anyway

>you believe every single post that is either critical of Trump or pro-Hillary must be from a shill?

No, some people are just plain retarded as well.

Excuse me but whos' polls show this? you mean the corporate media run polls that either have bad statistical methodology or won't make their methods public? Yeaaahh, I've got bad news for all of the shills, the awakening American people aren't buying it anymore.

so what?
muh free space
fuck off cuck

>58% white
>Trump winning

Dream on.

>free space
>Argentina
>the same Argentina owned and run by escaped Nazi war criminals

Couldn't agree more. These tin foil trumpkins need to fuck off.
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

WE DESERVE THE SHILLING

KEK IS ANGRY FROM OUR ABUSE OF MEME MAGIC

>wanting to leave the paradise that is australia for the shit hole that is america

top kek

>majority of polls showing Trump over Clinton
>Trump handily wins nomination
>very next day sudden poll shifts

right back at you, maple sucker

>>majority of polls showing Trump over Clinton

citation needed faggot.

>actually believing that the nazis were bad people
3 shekels have been deposited to your account

Only a rere LibTard would be calling the Abbo filled, sweat reeking, animal deathfesty, UK shitdump that is Autralia, a paradise.

Ahh the feel of not having to care what a LibTard thinks!

If the FBI indicts her, the dems roll out Biden. The cunt is a better opponent. She should be indicted AFTER Trump is POTUS. She should rot in jail.

The internet is freely available.

Or is it in huckeytowne??

I honestly couldn't care less what ignorant, servile peasants beholden to the ownership of a Queen in 2016 are on aboot.

>The internet is freely available.

Every time I search I get nothing but polls showing Clinton in the lead by double digits, which is why I asked for sources. Now provide them or fuck off.

>She's got supporters, way more than trump. Those supporters aren't all shills.
No, but all the ones who post on Sup Forums are

It's going to be funny watching hillary win and your country being cucked for another 4-8 years.

NObody else has survived the infos that Trump has dumped on them when they tried to step into the ring, hell, he forced that piece of retarded Fox Jews trim to publicly drop her faulse accusations WITHIN A GODDAMN WEEK!!

There's nothing but ammunition AGAINST Hitlery, Trump is going to feed her to the news soundbite cycle SO hard.

SHILLS! PRAISE KEK AND MAY KEK WILL TRUMP MORE SECESS

Why do burgers care about the Presidential race when they don't even have to worry considering their fatasses are always fed. Seriously get the fuck out of U.S politics, Amerifats should be banned from it.

Do not reply to shillary threads. Hide all shillary threads. Shillbots win if they get replies.

Sage.

STFU retard, you have 0 say in American politics other than a tiny vote.

;_;