Why do people take this even the least bit seriously? Or better yet who the fuck even finds him funny?

Why do people take this even the least bit seriously? Or better yet who the fuck even finds him funny?
>try hard
>snooty
>failed comedian
>make points already obvious
I thought the Colbert report was bad but holy cow this guy is terrible

okay

if you have your own show i think you can say youve made it but tgats just me

So does Daniel tosh but you can't honestly tell me he's made

The premise is fantastic. It's just biased hbo bullshit that ruins it. Plus john Oliver is walking cringe.

The content that he covers is the same as any other media bandwagon. Not anything different from what everyone else is saying and as for john Oliver, I've never though he was funny. Even years back on the daily show he was the worst part of it all. Not only is every segment an easy target that everyone is already aware off but the jokes arnt even that good

Ops a faggot that guy makes a lot of good points
>pic related

If your TV heroes would stop grabbing pussy, maybe you'd have something else to watch.

we need to tske drastic measures to save people frim falling coconuts instead of accepting that some deaths are sad and unpreventable facts of life

You must be a trumptard. Imagine most of it is above your head and he hits too close to home for you. Best you go put on a Dennis Miller show so that you can get back to the level of stupid that makes sense to you.

>implying I voted for Trump since I don't like retarded news
You're why people don't like liberals

That's the worse part, I don't even watch him but everyone in my house worships him

Good. Because if your not a liberal, you're nothing but a stupid, ignorant fuck without a clue.

Politics has become entertainment and people love to have their ideas reaffirmed.

Right and wrong side.
>Wat r politicks?
You're a moron. Not the guy you were responding to, by the way.

If troll, 5/10.

You know that statement is something a stupid ignorant fuck without a clue would say. Of course your a petty ideolog..

His in depth pieces are actually very good for the most part. Don't know about the rest of the show, I just watch it on youtube.

But he's right

That was a stupid joke and an even more stupid argument.

I can't watch Tosh at all. Too painful. He did some stand up back in the day that I did like, however.

>thought the colbert report was bad

dropped

>I thought the Colbert Report was bad

KYS

>Or better yet who the fuck even finds him funny?

millennial dems who had their assholes blown out in november and are still sore bottomed about it.

Not OP. Colbert Report became shit. He was bought by the hyper liberal media and became a cuck. It was painful to watch that transition from the Daily Show.

It seems like that's all the news is, and anything that isn't pumping out something everyone agrees with is fake or covered up or not looked into. It's like no one wants to know what's going on they just want someone to say what they think.

I like jazz

need Sup Forums threads just punking on Oliver, Colbert, Bee, Myers, Maher... the irritating thing is there is no comedy 'diversity' on tv. Its all Leftardfuckwittery.

>using the terms cuck and libreral media

dropped

He's funny get over it

>Finding anything on TV funny

Salty because he has more or less proven your god Trumpty and his family are literally robbing the country blind?

So...Using real words makes you...Wtf are you even saying? Dropping a log in your pants? Dropping your brain out of your head? STFU, faggot.

OP never mentioned trump, stop bringing gay shit into this already gay discussion

Oh yeah. Fucking hilarious.

I may have detached my optic nerve during that eye roll. Assistance?

lol good one!

Literally who?

John Oliver. Check him out on youtube.

Some C Lister from The Daily Show that weaseled his way into a show when the A and B list decided they were done. C list comedy. C list intillectually. C list writing.

>don't like john Oliver
>you voted trump
I do say you're quite the Sherlock Holmes! Quite the elementary ho ho!

Oliver would be good with "They Live" memes.

Guy is an Establishment shill.

And that's all he is.

dontchu bring that normie crap in here boi

He's pretty funny m8, it's probably just because you have shit taste.

He's grown on me. Couldn't stand him on the Daily Show, too shouty. But he can read the shit out of a teleprompter

In this thread, butthurt trumptards and other alt right faggots bitching about a comedian who points them and their leader out for the ignorant loser fucks they are.

Not him but if I see/hear someone seriously and unironically use the word cuck to describe somebody who isn't watching their significant other get railed by another man, I stop taking them seriously.

Do you see where we are, newfriend? I'm just using the local vernacular.

Well you're emulating the dumbest of this group, so don't be surprised when I stop taking you seriously.