stop eating hamburgers, you fat whale

Is that your ass? That looks like nutsack hair

Pop it

Delicious.

If you don't pop it you're actually mentally retarded

do it pussy

Lets meet up and lick it

middle of the left cheek

Do not pop that. It looks like it has ruptured before get your ass to a doctor NOW

Fucking pop it already you nasty sack of shit

I don't have insurance, is it absolutely necessary?

You can die if you DONT pop that rn honestly

no, just pop it and post results!

pop it!!!! and of course, film it

You need to get all of that bacteria out of there. Hit that with a clean tack right now and post pics

pop it or it will leech on your shit and take over your body

are you going to let a zit take over your fat bitchass?

pop it faggot and deliver result

Pop it now!

please deliver

Pop it and clean it with alcohol. It's f
Going to burn.keep it coverec

You guys are nuts, it hurts like hell just resting my hand on it, there's no way I'm popping it

The burning makes the bacteria and vwirus go away

Don't be a pussy.

beta pussy faggot detected

if you dont pop it you will die, might as well just kys then you fat piece of shit

Use a knife or scissors, make it quick

fucking man up faggot, that thing will ass your ass like cancer, pop that shit over a sheet of paper so we can see it's goodness

MRSA/10

cool.
get a razor.
put edge on side of pimple
press down gently against your cheek
pull quickly

Put an ice cube on it for a few minutes, then when it goes numb, tear that fucker open. You will feel LEAGUES better, trust.

>will ass your ass

Absolutely not. The other cretin is just a fucking idiot.

I'm an actual medfag. 'Already ruptured' is a load of of shit. It doesnt look great though. You got any antiseptic fluid or cream?

Bare bones treatment for all you other Amerifag cock suckers out there that lack insurance:

1x needle
1x cap of strong alcohol (40%+)
1x q-tip
Tissues
Antiseptic

Now use a little sense here. If it's obviously an abscess it will need packing and you will need antibiotics. This looks big, but not so big to cause too much issue if you clean it properly.

Needle in alcohol, lance it, squeeze all the crap out. Q-tip soaked in antiseptic or alcohol to clean it out. Then antiseptic cream followed by a plaster (bandaid)

This. It's going to infect otherwise OP.

pop it for us nigga

Dubs say to do it

Doc fag here, the Green means it's getting gangrenous. Pop and maybe see a doctor. Just to make sure the infection doesn't spread.

That looks infected. Pop it and clean it then seek proper medical advice. It could cause you some serious problems if the infection spreads.

dubs here. pop it and clean it.

Followup question by someone else than OP.

I had one on my pelvis once that didn't pop up from the surface but ran deep. I used this method and after a week it'd cleared up. However I noticed it did keep refilling a bit (or maybe I just got the last bits?) throughout the week. About 4 times a day I'd squeeze out a bit until I seemed to get it clean, then sterilized again. Did I do the right thing there? Or should you just let it run its course and not touch it?

imagine that smell

Sounds about right

Stop sitting on your ass all day

this. Gangrene is dangerous. Visit a doctor soon.

That's awesome, OP

I spend a lot of time on surgical wards atm and to be honest thats all we really do. It's a little more complex here but the principle is the same.

It's called healing by secondary intention. The wound was deep so you're kinda waiting for the tissue underneath to form and as it does it pushes any crap being formed up and out. You wont completely clear the infection and if you did, anything else will just get in there and form the pus again. So you did right... "ubi pus, ibi evacua"

The skin over that thing is dead, OP. You wont feel a thing if you use a needle or something properly sharp to break it.
Open it up, drain it fully and clean it out. remove dead skin, put some anti bacterial cream on and do some basic wound dressing.
Wash it out with some saline (salt water) daily and redress the wound and you will be fine.

You monstrous faggot. You absolutely positively knew when you posted that pic it would make all of us want to see it popped. If you do not pop and post pic of results you are the worst type of person on Sup Forums.

>Pop it
>clean it
>post a pic here
>maybe visit a doctor

▲▲

SCORE IT WITH AN EXACTO KNIFE

it's fucking yellow it won't hurt you faggot, it's the tensioned skin around it that hurts, you'll feel better you dope

Kek'd

pop it you fucking soft cock

yeah legit you need to pop that asap and clean it with an antiseptic ASAP. Or go to the doctor now.

This. Letting it fester is not conducive to the ass health.

hero out and pop that fucker and become a Sup Forums legend for the week

I did this about 3 months ago, but it wasn't gangrous, it had lots of yellow/light green puss though. And was bigger.

pics?

What the fuck are you waiting for? Who give a flying fuck if it hurts. Fucking do it, you retarded faggot.

dude thats just a bad staph infection.
pop it and try not to get it on you or til infect other pores.

anyone have like with stuff like that popping? It's my fetish.